Champions league final: AC Milan v Juventus!!

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
THIS IS A DREAM CAME TRUE......

what a beautiful year!!!! CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL!!!!!!! MAN!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe it yet!! This is so wonderful!!!!

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk said:
[...] so my prediction is:

Shevchenko (13), Inzaghi (37), Del Piero (67), Trezeguet (88), Rui Costa (91)... VICTORY! 3-2 for Milan! :)

i've asked the crystal ball, the cards, the stars, the tea leaves and my female intuition and can confirm your prediction. victory for milan - possibly by silver goal. yeah, they'll take us on another rollercoaster ride between hell and heaven and we'll definitely need strong nerves. [and unrossonero needs to touch another "object" now... ;)]

:devil2:

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
the team has arrived at manchester airport, the countdown begins...

l827709.jpg

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milan - Juventus - what we supposed to see?

Will it be some type of furious game or will we see something boring with a little amount of goal chances?

So I want to try to predict some aspects of future clash.

Ok what we have before the starting whistle. There are the one victory of Juve over Milan and the same result of Milan over Juve, Nedved's disqualification and absence of injured first-team players.

I think the starting squads would be:

Milan: Dida (Abbiati) Costacurta, Nesta, Maldini, Kaladze, Gattuso, Rui costa, Pirlo (Ambrosini), Seedorf, Shevchenko, Inzaghi. (4-1-3-2)

Juve: Buffon, Turam, Tudor, Montero, Zambrotta, Camoranesi, Tacinardi, Del Piero, Davids, Di Vaio, Treseguet. (4-1-3-2)

Here I have to stop on a few moments If Juve plays with two forwards and Del Piero under them so it will be better for Milan to play with Ambrosini instead Pirlo, but if Lippi plays with Del Piero as a deeper forward so Pirlo will be much better for this game. Also I assume that Ancelotti can field neither Pirlo nor Ambrosini but put Serginho instead and play 4-4-2.

A lot of people talking that it would be very slow and not very entertainment game, I can't agree with it.
Yes first 10 or 15 minutes team will play with a great attention and very carefully. Than there will be the true final with emotions, passion, drama, and victory of one and defeat of another.
And I really want to see Milan-Juve 3 : 1 on the display of my TV.

:devil3: :devil3:

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
*rossonera* said:
i've asked the crystal ball, the cards, the stars, the tea leaves and my female intuition and can confirm your prediction. victory for milan - possibly by silver goal. yeah, they'll take us on another rollercoaster ride between hell and heaven and we'll definitely need strong nerves. [and unrossonero needs to touch another "object" now... ;)]

what are you? a sadist or what? i'm warning you: i'm running out of "objects" :D

*rossonera* said:
whines mr. unrossonero who has made ripping off people his profession, ah the irony...
this is pretty nasty :cry: ... but, i see your point ... touché
seriously, don't you think €715 is a rip-off?

>>> percik
i'm worried about the waves of optimism arising from your last post :D

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
*rossonera* said:
the team has arrived at manchester airport, the countdown begins...

l827709.jpg

Our team looks in good spirits! and they dont look scraggly like Juventus's players :D

For once i have a good feeling about this match, however i cannot bring myself to watch it!! But they are showing it live so i wont be missing it, no matter how nervous ill be..

Im looking for Rui to pull the strings behind the strikers, Seedorf to put in a class performance, Rino to win possession, Nesta to stop the Trezman and keep him away from the ball, Paolo to keep Del Piero quiet (não problémo) and Sheva/Pippo to finish with class.

I think it will go down to another 2-1 scoreline, in our favour! :::

Trezeguet 12", Shevagol 54", Pippo 59"

-----------------------------Dida------------------------------
Simic---------Nesta-------------------Maldini-------Kaladze
-------Gattuso-------------Pirlo-------------Seedorf--------
------------------------Rui (it'll) Costya---------------------
------------Shevchenko--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Inzaghi-----------------

vs.

----------------------------Buffon-----------------------------
Thuram----------Ferrara---------Montero---------Birindelli
Camoranesi-----Zambrotta-----Davids--------Tacchinardi
------------Trezeguet----------------Del Piero--------------

Milan's 6th Champions League Success - 28th May 2006 :D

Rex

Reaction score
The Countdown is come to close. You know I'm little nervous a bit about the match. The Clash of The Titans in Serie A is likely the megahit either season's game opener and its closure to the end. Which reminds me of Trofeo Berlusconi's game between the Strong Old Lady and Milan Magician. But this midweek game is part of Italian Football's return to top ranking European competition.

Juventus may lose his energic, determinations, skilful of Nedved and Milan certainly be taking advantage of its absence. Seeing the Theatre of Dreams' actors, they have Thuram as the best option and one of the best defender over the world, Thank God we have another fresh and young one, the capable of a man named Nesta couldn't doubt in football world. Both teams also has the destroyer, hard man in the midfield, the 'Pitbull' Davids and Gattuso-man will clash each other. In forward, Shevchenko as a perfetto finisher nestles into the net while he has a ideal pair for Pippo Inzaghi who breaks the offside trap often. In Juventus' side, the captain Del Piero still the icon and dynamo of managing the game while he certainly needs the man like Trezeguet. A potential player on/off the pitch over The Old Lady's scheme of footballing. Don't forget another important role in Rui Costa, Seedorf and Pirlo plus Maldini and the keeper either both Dida and Abbiati. And Camoranesi, Tacchinardi, Ferrara plus Buffon in Juventus' side.

It will be breathtaking moment..interesting and a long awaited for public after 48 years of Champions League (Champions Cup) held for the first time, this year 2003 All Italian Final will begin at Old Trafford. Obviously I'm looking forward to see attract actions, clean takles, techniques plus scheme of attacking footballing. And don't close your eyes to see this thing: GOALS...and if we clinch the title, I have no appropiate words to describe how proud I am for our beloved club.

There's another thing: they are all our knights, our hero in final night. :)

Forza MILAN! :devil:

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
Oh~~~I'm sooooooooo nervous. There are about 30 hours to go. I believe Milan will win! :devil: For sure!!!!!!!

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
ciao!
a bad news!
Billy to miss the final bcos of an injury sustained.his left calf muscle is injured and he missed the session today.It will be decided tomorrow wether he ll play or no.
I have a feeling we will see Riva and Rui both in starting xi leaving Pirlo on the bench.i m not sure anyway!
i feel nervous ----1 day to go now and it seems so tense.
no one is favourites.but Milan has got the edge bcos of its highly skilled players.
Alex fregsun tipped Juve and Sir Diego Maradonna has tipped Rossenero.
God knows better but i wish for a party tomorrow night.
MAY MILAN WIN!

Rex

Reaction score
EUSEBIO: 'I wish Rui Costa all the best'
05/27/2003 18:17

MANCHESTER - 'Manchester is worthy of hosting the final, the Old Trafford is a magical stadium and tomorrow it will be really exciting. I wish Rui Costa will raise the trophy with his team-mates. If Juventus won, I would congratulate them all the same, but I give Rui Costa and Milan my best wishes.' Here are the statements made by Eusebio Da Silva Ferreira, the Portuguese legend who faced Milan in the final at Wembley on 1963.

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
dammit, rivaldo just got injured during practice... he's in doubt to play tomorrow... it means we have less option in attacking...
but no matter what, i believe milan will win...
go milan!!!
:devil:

Maldini3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Old Man
unrossonero said:
yeeeessssssssssss
:dance: :jump: :D :D :jump: :dance:
got the ticket ... i'll be there

for f*cking € 715,00 :cry:
forza MILAN :devil:

Wish that u bring good luck to Milan ! You are already lucky enuf to be able to get there ! :cool:

azira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Maldini3 said:
unrossonero said:
yeeeessssssssssss
:dance: :jump: :D :D :jump: :dance:
got the ticket ... i'll be there

for f*cking € 715,00 :cry:
forza MILAN :devil:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! JEALOUSS!!!!!!!

anywayz, good luck to miLan..
oLd trafford will not fit for the OLd Lady, but it'LL become
RED and BLACK
tomorrow morning!!!

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
MILAN IS MY LOVE,
YES IT IS,but guys i m telling all of you i m too much nervous today.why i can never know.we need this cup as simple as that,
anyone heared Alex Ferguson's comments and perdiction,he is tipping Juve,probably thats linked with his friendship with Lippi.
i wanna kill this ALEX,he is a cartoon.i remind him his team is out and BE QUITE U ALEX CARTOON.
my beloved Milan will win this,my wishes,hopes,prayers and everything for MILAN,
U' LL NEVER WALK ALONE
SHOW TO EUROPE HOW GOOD U R
THE WORLD WILL BE RED AND BLACK TOMORROW
GO MILAN GO!
FORZA MILANO!
FORZA ROSSENERO!
GO MILAN GO!

norahmaldini

Primavera
Reaction score
I'm so scared......:head: :rolleyes:
:star: ALLEZ LE MILAN AC!! TOUS ENSEMBLE DERRIERE MILAN!!!:star:
GOOD LUCK MILAN!!!!! FORZA MILAN!!!!!

:devilfir: :devil:

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
don't be scared guys... i LOVE the probable formation... the only thing that COULD be better is our right-defender Roque Junior... Costacurta is doubtful cause he has some sort of injury i thing.. nothing too serious i hope...

i think 2-1 or 2-2 at full time and i also think that Rui Costa will score a goal...

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
I'm not scared really, but I do have that nervous feeling. I HATE WAITING!

It sounds like Costacurta will be in the line-up, my only worry is now that Rivaldo is out we only have to rely on Sheva and Inzaghi. I couldn't think of 2 people I'd rather rely on to score goals, but that could hurt us towards the end of the game, especially after such a long season. Shouldn't matter though. ;) Milan 3-1

FORZA MILAN!

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tonight, is the niiiiiiiiiiiiiight, when 5 becomes 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

FORZA MILAN!

MILAN! MILAN! MILAN!

I totally lack inspiration and I'm sure you all understand me. I'm half paralised now.

FORZA MILAN! :devil:

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
WE ARE THE CHAMPIOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH BABY!!!!
DIDA, U ARE MY HERO!!!!!!
FORZA MILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!111

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Huge thanks to all the players Dida and Shevchenko just had outstanding games. We faltered a little towrds the end, but nobody especially Gattuso gave up. The defence did a great job and applause to RJ for sticking it out.

FIREdevil.gif
AC Milan 2003 Champion's League Winners!!!

It's been too long since I was this happy, I think I'll dance
FIREdevil.gif

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
WE WON AND WE REALY DESERVED IT!!!
color=red]WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE[[/color]
And who we won HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Juventus and we showed who is the best team in europe!!!

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
champions league final :: 28 may 2003 :: manchester

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:

3087022077.jpg

l829203.jpg

l829220.jpg

2003-05-28T221817Z_01_MCR233D_RTRIDSP_2_SPORT-SOCCER-CHAMPIONS-FINAL.jpg

2003-05-28T222810Z_01_MCR133D_RTRIDSP_2_SPORT-SOCCER-CHAMPIONS.jpg

CAMPIONI SIAMO NOI!!!!!!!:devil2:
smilie_pokal.gif

Reaction score
Congratulations to the AC Milan players and all you Fans...

The Final was open, but I admit you seemed to have the edge. I dont like excuses, but Nedved's lose was obvious from our play as we lacked someone in the middle and DP played as a Midfielder.

Enough of that....i'm obviously in great Pain watching Juve lose the 3rd Final after knocking out Barca, Real and Depor.

Anyway, the best team won, and I predicted in the begining of the season Red and black glory.

Once again, congratulations and I hope we meet again next season.

Forza San Paolo
Forza Del Piero

Schedule