Week 5: Milan vs Venezia 22/09/2021 20:45 CEST

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
That's a fucking sick gif, all those male lions just hanging out? :lol:

I love lions & know a lot about them.
And you right , its weird having so many lions hanging out together even for a big coalition.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I love lions & know a lot about them.
And you right , its weird having so many lions hanging out together even for a big coalition.

The biggest coaltion ever recorded was 6-7 males if im not mistaken

Noway theres 20 male lions chilling like that

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
We are gonna fuck them so hard that they will say WTF , why rape us so hard?!

1GadG5c.gif

That's a fucking sick gif, all those male lions just hanging out? :lol:

This is footage from Samus ranch in Jalisco

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Does anyone know where I can find a pay per view link for this match?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
at least 30 minutes on field at least 1 goal pietro pellegri in victory for milan in Jesus Christ name amen

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali
Im quite looking forward to see Caldara.

3-4 years ago, whenever we played a match against loanees or former players, they would play the game of their life. Hopefully, Rebic, Leao and Diaz will keep him busy tonight.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
I wanted to see Gabbia as starter,but okay.Last year we lost too much points at home against lesser clubs.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Daniel Maldini is only reserved for garbage time minutes

I mean, sure put faith in the kid and start him. But even if Pioli doesnt trust him to start him against Venezia, I really wonder how 'talented' he really is.

You got it backwards. Daniel is so talented that he doesn't play against Venezia as a sign of mercy from Dad.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Gabbia, Florenzi, Kalulu, and Balo all starting. I’m worried as fuck. Too much rotation.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Good to see us rotating players. If these subs can't beat Venezia then maybe they don't deserve to be here. Gabbia, Kalulu and Ballo should be able to handle Venezia. I'll take a 1-0 win and that's should be more than doable with this squad.

On the other hand, I'm disappointed the management went for players like Pellegri and Messias who are far from ready to contribute knowing that we have old guys like Ibra and Giroud who will be struggling all year long to stay fit.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Good to see us rotating players. If these subs can't beat Venezia then maybe they don't deserve to be here. Gabbia, Kalulu and Ballo should be able to handle Venezia. I'll take a 1-0 win and that's should be more than doable with this squad.

On the other hand, I'm disappointed the management went for players like Pellegri and Messias who are far from ready to contribute knowing that we have old guys like Ibra and Giroud who will be struggling all year long to stay fit.

we were 'close' to sign kaioJ :o

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

It?s a big vote of confidence for them to all be brought in at once. Hope it doesn?t blow up in Pioli?s face. 5 subs gives us a chance to be able to change it up quickly if we?re not doing well but besides Theo we don?t have much in the way of an attacking change.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
On the other hand, I'm disappointed the management went for players like Pellegri and Messias who are far from ready to contribute

you dont know anything

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Very curious about tonight's game. Many rotation. Wouldn't be too surprised if we looked a bit confused in the first 20-25ish minutes.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
When do they start showing the game at Paramount+?

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Extremly important not to make any stupid mistake at the back and to take a lead. Im sure our automatism is there and they will moove well.

Lets go boyz! Forza!
3:0
Leao, Diaz, Rebic

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
When do they start showing the game at Paramount+?

Broadcast usually starts 15 mins before kick-off with ads and their stupid commentary/"analysis".

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Could you translate this?

Because Norway doesn't have the rights, unbelievably, I had to resort to other means. A friend of mine set me up with IPTV, which has been a bumpy ride but usually delivers a good service. I forgot that my one month subscription expired tonight and it takes hours for a new m3u-playlist to arrive.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Because Norway doesn't have the rights, unbelievably, I had to resort to other means. A friend of mine set me up with IPTV, which has been a bumpy ride but usually delivers a good service. I forgot that my one month subscription expired tonight and it takes hours for a new m3u-playlist to arrive.

Is this something I could try here in the Netherlands? I'm more or less digitally illiterate.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Schedule