Lucas Paquetá Thread

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Kaka very evidently saved himself for the big matches by playing on 2nd gear in many matches.. not to the extent that Seedorf did, but quite a bit. He had to do it because unlike the two behemoths who followed him in the Ballon d'Or list for the next ten years, he was not physically freakishly gifted. Paqueta is a young, hungry player. He hasn't become that cynical yet.

Messi is supremely talented but he also has a team built and playing for him for most of his career. CR7 isnt as "gifted" as either Messi or Kaka but work ethic and ego made him into the behemoth as you put it. He is Kobe Bryant on level 10 - its the only thing I really respect about him.

I dont think Kaka ever worked as hard as them off the pitch and also I dont think he tried as hard for the NT and after his injury time he really wasnt the same.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I guess it was due... very shitty yesterday. He needs to be rested, but unfortunately we don't have the time now. I hope he will make it up at the derby.

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
nDHS28P.gif

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
That goal for brazil was beautiful wasnt it? The fact the goalie touched it kinda annoys me

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Yeah, why didn’t the goalie just get out of the way!?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What a pitty Rino thinks that Suso is the one who can make the difference and mustn't be benched while actually a line up without Paqueta is the real indispensibility.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He is able to pull the TQ in a 4-3-1-2 off from what we saw today, such a shame he got injured.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
updates on his injury pls

he's amazing.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Looked so promising up until the injury. Get well soon Lucas!!

Last edited:

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
If its strained ankle it will be a week. They heal quickly. They hurt so much when you do them but after a week or two its like what was I complaining about.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I was so damn excited to see him in a new role, i think he did well enough. Perhaps he should be played like this, more close to goal, from now on

If its strained ankle it will be a week. They heal quickly. They hurt so much when you do them but after a week or two its like what was I complaining about.
We have had 3-4 commoders playing doctors for his ankle injury. You are the one with the best recovery time yet, so ill stay with your opinion :D

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Get well soon our beautiful, amazing Paqueta!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
What happened with him?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Really hope he will be fit for the remaining games, he might just save our shite season.

Schedule