Ac Milan - Ascoli (18/01/2006)

Rustamka_Ambro

Milanista 23
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini, Pirlo, Pippo Inzaghi
Italian Tsar said:
LOL :D Funny that :)

A good result, welcome 3 points for Milan.

But i heard we were pretty listless on the field? And that we were booed? (Channel 4) Is that true?

:D Yeah funny that......

Just watched the highlights.... Thanks Kyara ....

Too many wasted chances and almost none in front of our goal.... That is good... But I do not take that too serious.... This is only Ascoli...

Hope we will do better... Enough calculations... We need to stop think about the points difference, place etc.... We just need to win one by one and see what is at the end

Last edited:

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milansom said:
Ok, so it wasn't a good display, but we got 3 points while Juventus only managed one!... It's a start.

Fuck Carlo.......Another way to lost control of this team.

Frza Milan
Juve did not have Nedved last night and they were stuck, Vieira is important but much in defense. Hope somebody will give Nedved a good tackle and breaks his leg, he will end his career soon. :)

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
besikaka said:
Like things are going , he will be there next season .. if he dont want to stay nobody can stop him , I guess we should go after Joauqin than .. or use Max in that position..

Joaquin is a player i rate highly... but he is more a winger type player... and wingers are things that just dont figure in milans tactics

Milanetto

AC Milan Ukraine FanGroup
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Why do U think so? As 4 me, I dream one day to see in Milan's squad a good winger like Joquin. Why not???? Actioally our tactic is too old, it has to be changed, we don't use our flangs at all, we have only nominally left and right havebacks (See and Gattuso). May be this is a big mistake. When Serg... or cafu in a good form, our attavk looks more sharp.

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
I watched just the 2nd half of the juve game and believe me Juventus deserve to win the scudetto,they play as if they r playing at home always and with so much committment and drive.Chievo really did us a huge favor if we still have any realistic chance of winning the scudetto.They marked and defended with their last breath,no wonder they were jubilating after the final whistle :D

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
pippoinzag}{i said:
Just watched the highlights, had to laugh at the chances we missed. It should have been 5-0.
shit i didnt watch d milan game bcos they preffered showing the Juventus game :(

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
we're on the right track again, that's good :tongue:

marconico

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Rossonero player!!
Italian Tsar said:
But i heard we were pretty listless on the field? And that we were booed? (Channel 4) Is that true?

I doesn't matter...3 points more important....

Seriously i prefer every week MILAN being booed by the fans but still manage to win 1-0 rather than impressive win (5-0 or 4-1)and given standing oviation by the crowd but lose in the next away game.... :D

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Milanetto said:
.... our tactic is too old, it has to be changed, ...

For that we need to change our coach but that is not gonna happen if we win something this season.

I am so torn in between these two choices. I would love to have either BASTEN or DONADONI as a new coach.

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
i dont know but just think of it the ONLY goal we managed to score was dida ----> STRT to inzaghi...all the rest of the efforts from midfield for the rest of the game was simply wasted...if dida hadnt thought of that for 1sec hell i have a feeling we too would have tied :eek:

diavolo.ts

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Beckham, Van Basten, Maldini, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Inzaghi is the best to play near Shevchenko as a striker. Gila is young and his performances are sometimes good other times bad, so when Inzaghi has a good physical condition, should play. He does the true movements and he's a danger for the back in every moment of the match. He's great :)

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
diavolo.ts said:
Inzaghi is the best to play near Shevchenko as a striker. Gila is young and his performances are sometimes good other times bad, so when Inzaghi has a good physical condition, should play. He does the true movements and he's a danger for the back in every moment of the match. He's great :)

We shouldn't complain really at least we have a choice of great strikers!!
Too many is better than not enough!!!! :D

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
diavolo.ts said:
You are right. I find Gila always goal 2 times in a game or dosen't goal in a game. That means sometimes he is good while sometimes is not good.
While in this season, if Inzaghi goal, Milan win.:tongue:

diavolo.ts

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pupone said:
We shouldn't complain really at least we have a choice of great strikers!!
Too many is better than not enough!!!! :D

It's out of any doubt, but if I should choose... By the way, yesterday I saw a good Milan, and a great Chievo!!!! :D

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I just saw the highlighs , it seems I didnt miss that much .. but to many fallen chances .. Rui Costa , Inzaghi & Gilardino should make the foot more powerfull when striking the ball .. :)

Ufff , next game its vs Siena .. we always suffered to them ( away ) ..

FORZA MILAN !!

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I don't think Inzaghi has the best condition in yesterday's game. If he has the best condition, he can make "hat-trick". But it doesn't matter, i like his goal.
I believe he will make "hat-trick" in the future ( I hope that game is Milan VS Juven , and Milan VS Inter .)

adrian_milan

Revolutioners at works !!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra
Yuchen Li said:
I don't think Inzaghi has the best condition in yesterday's game. If he has the best condition, he can make "hat-trick". But it doesn't matter, i like his goal.
I believe he will make "hat-trick" in the future ( I hope that game is Milan VS Juven , and Milan VS Inter .)
hope so....
do u think he will play for next game???

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Can I express my opinion to Inzaghi's goal here (surely as a person who is not very fond of Pippo's players ability)

So, as always should Inzaghi score once and he is again almost the God of the football.
The same this time. I admit the whole combination looked nicely. But let look more exactly - Inzaghi staying absolute alone (at least 5 meters around of him were nobody) got the ball from Dida, starts running, pushing ball further, he runs, runs and runs - the whole time - alone, then only near the box opponent's defender try to close distance to Inzaghi, making it very undeterming and in fact absolute false, preventing the keeper to close distance by hisself, and here we have Inzaghi who continues running alone without any problem reach the box where defender prevents his keeper to save situation and here Inzaghi makes last easy shot. So where is the miracle???? But every other of scoring opportunity Inzaghi will miss in this game, (surely except of scoring from 3 meter in the empy net, but it will be disallowed cause Gila's offside).

So, sorry Pippo funs - I wanted only to make more deteiled analyse of his performance. (all your wishes to do or to go somewhere I know)

Last edited:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
adrian_milan said:
hope so....
do u think he will play for next game???
Why not ??? You don't think so ???
Maybe Sheva+Pippo , Gila on the bench;)

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Didn’t watch the game but from the highlight I wasn’t impressed.

I am glad 4 :
-the 3 points
-Dida’s assist. :D
-Inzaghi’s goal

But what really make me smile is seen Yanku making few crosses in the box with our players wasting em with stupidity.

Yanku should play every single game from now on.

Ambro ?
What the fuck is wrong with him ?
I think this player is really is injury prone.
Every time he play he is out injured.
Next year we shouldn’t count on him.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Wild said:

I am glad 4 :
-the 3 points
-Inzaghi’s goal

But what really make me smile is seen Yanku making few crosses in the box with our players wasting em with stupidity.

Ambro ?

Totally agree with you, 3pts, Dida assist and Inzaghi goal. and also a clean sheet :D

diavolo.ts

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:

I am glad 4 :
-the 3 points
-Inzaghi’s goal

Ambro ?

Ambro has a muscolar problem and he'll be out of the games for one mounth. It's an ugly trick, we need a player like him, with our offensive midfielders we're often unprotected in the defense. :(

Schedule