Official: Friendlies

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I wish we had a trophy to honour Kiplin.

Why play Pana in Detroit as a one off game in USA?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I would have sat near the front but damn parents hesitated and thus im now on the upper tier. :rolleyes: :D

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
I would have sat near the front but damn parents hesitated and thus im now on the upper tier. :rolleyes: :D

I think you'll have a better view of the match than me :D I mainly wanted the front so I can wave to the players :tongue:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Yeah i probably will judging from those pics from the Arsenal website.

But i also wanted to see the players close up. Kinda belies part of the mystery, for me they'll probably just look like fast, midgets running about on a field chasing a bubble.

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
MILAN - The last Sunday of July will see Milan's first outing of the 2010/2011 season, five days after the Milanello Reunion. Appointment with Varese-Milan, then, Sunday 25 July at 18.30. Click here. The initiative to devolve half of the income of the match to Fondazione Milan, already experimented with success last year, will be repeated.

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
2006:Varese-Milan 0-1 Seedorf
2009:Varese-Milan 0-2 2-0 Inzaghi(2)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I remember we got so much hope with Leo's first game at Varese. Hope we get the same with Allegri.

I also hope that we can watch this game.

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
I remember we got so much hope with Leo's first game at Varese. Hope we get the same with Allegri.

I also hope that we can watch this game.

It was possible to look at the match against last year's Varese nowhere,I hope for it now something mediates it.

forzamilansafc

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ronaldinhio, gattuso, pirlo, pato, inzaghi, kaka, maldini
Sorted my emirates cup tickets yesterday.

Day 1Im in the corner upper block 97
Day 2 im goal upper block 101

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
i hope they crush arsene wanker's arsanal

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
Me and my mates just about to book tickets for the Emirates game on July 31st. Trying to find a coach that will get us there. National express is a fucking joke. I suck at booking travel shit. Leeds - London should be simple really. Anyone else goin?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Catch a train. Surely there's one from Leeds to London.

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thinking about it. It's like £40 more but still if it's only choice. Might have another look at coaches hopefully the site wont fuck me.

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
£36 tickets for July 31st Celtic V Lyon and Milan V Arsenal seems like a fuckin bargain. Actually I'm gonna try and look for a package ticket includin travel from somewhere. Anybody know a site?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Inzaghi
I'll be there with my Milan companion. Plus 2 others, got weekend pass tickets, heading down to London the thursday night.

A word to the wise, All Milanisti look out for the banner "benvenuto MAX, Un nuovo capitolo comincia" My Mate and I, made this last week. We also have a Calcio UK, flag, a huge Milan flag (€20) I shall be trying to replicate the curva :)

Really looking forward to this, plus I am uber exicited over the new stagione that awaits, with Max.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'll be there with my Milan companion. Plus 2 others, got weekend pass tickets, heading down to London the thursday night.

A word to the wise, All Milanisti look out for the banner "benvenuto MAX, Un nuovo capitolo comincia" My Mate and I, made this last week. We also have a Calcio UK, flag, a huge Milan flag (€20) I shall be trying to replicate the curva :)

Really looking forward to this, plus I am uber exicited over the new stagione that awaits, with Max.

great stuff, have fun... I'll be looking for the banner.

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Look out for the big Q flag and a fat guy underneath with his top off and the Maldini tattoo on his chest.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
I have a bit problems figuring out Arsenals site. I want to be there pretty badly. But i want it as cheap as possible ^^. Anybody have some tips to make a weekend trip there pretty cheap?

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Found a site that does ticket for £80 bucks and includes hotel for the night... with breakfast. If ur interested?

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
gun__1272464489_emiratescup2010.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
they came here in june and played Dc United In Washington... Then Played In Canada 1 game also.

They played 3 games then. That's a tour ... but one in Detroit? Guess they'll announce some more in that continent.

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Somebody tells me it,that from among the Italian teams for what we start the preparation later onto the next season?our champions got tired possibly the on a world championship? :D

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Somebody tells me it,that from among the Italian teams for what we start the preparation later onto the next season?our champions got tired possibly the on a world championship? :D

As far as I can remember Milan always start the training camp a bit late than most serie A teams, unless we have other agenda off course
Jube starts early mostly because of their Europa League Qualification, don't know about the others

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Didn't we end our season the last with the USA/Canada tour?

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
As far as I can remember Milan always start the training camp a bit late than most serie A teams, unless we have other agenda off course
Jube starts early mostly because of their Europa League Qualification, don't know about the others

It Inter was training already supposedly.

Schedule