Inter-Ac Milan (12/11/2005)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
so the derby is our next serie a game. let the discussion start now!

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
What is there to discuss? how much Inter shall win by? 3-0 in my view :rolleyes:

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
afta todays match i dont feel like expecting or saying much
maybe afta i see milan beat ass off skhale to get back for the crap they did today? yea ! then we'll be more confident to post lol

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Final nail to Milan's coffin.

Ooops, do I sound a bit pessimistic ? ;)

It's one of the 'prestigious' matches, so expect Clarence to actually move his butt + Sheva to score the winner or the equalizer, I'm still undecided about that.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Lo Tsar said:
What is there to discuss? how much Inter shall win by? 3-0 in my view :rolleyes:
still i think we can win:)
as i quoted you in chievo topic i believe we lack consentration but not against inter. inter is not so good these days either IMO. martins had his first goal after september in coppa match and adriano is realy unstable and haven't really made a impact on derby matches.

+we have a secret wheapon...........

VIERI:D:D:D- he needs to win the fans and will be motivated enough to score no matter what.

ambro_forever

амброси&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ambrosini maldini sheva kala billy albertini leonardo
Lo Tsar said:
if we lose i go to kill myself

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
sidd@acmilan said:
afta todays match i dont feel like expecting or saying much
maybe afta i see milan beat ass off skhale to get back for the crap they did today? yea ! then we'll be more confident to post lol

Not even after Schalke, (if we win) which is questionable too.
When I see the fat ass out of here, I'll open a public party on the forum ;)

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
They are going to win sooner or later so maybe just now when its not too important for us would be a good time.of course there is never a good time for Inter to beat us and it is hard to take.Whilst we are not a great team at the moment I do think we can be focussed when we need to be so maybe we will sneak it.Sheva to score again??

Is the stadium split 50/50 for the derby or do we have home and away with the home side having the majority of tickets?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
killiegradge said:
Is the stadium split 50/50 for the derby or do we have home and away with the home side having the majority of tickets?
The latter it is.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
peaboss said:
still i think we can win:)
as i quoted you in chievo topic i believe we lack consentration but not against inter. inter is not so good these days either IMO. martins had his first goal after september in coppa match and adriano is realy unstable and haven't really made a impact on derby matches.

+we have a secret wheapon...........

VIERI:D:D:D- he needs to win the fans and will be motivated enough to score no matter what.

I disagree, I think Martins and Adriano will prove to be too much of a handfull for our creeky defence. I don't know about you, but I sure as hell can't see Stam, Maldini and Nesta being able to stop the pace of Martins and the shear power and strength of Adraino, for a full 90 minutes. At some point or another Inter will make a breakthrough that pays of with goals.

I do agree however about Vieri, even although you seemed to say it sarcasticaly. If anyone will be pumped up and willing to prove himself in this match, it will be Bobo ;)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i have mixed feelings when it comes to bobo cause i've seen him playing and i don't see a goal coming from there, but he is sure going to be extremely motivated. let's just see what martins and adriano do today and then discuss the issue of inters attack.
m k...adriano 1-0 against ascoli!

Last edited:

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard
veljo said:
if we lose i go to kill myself
LOL... PLEASE DO MAKE IT A PAINLESS METHOD AS THE PRESENT MILAN & ESP COWARD AREN'T WORTH IT...

JUST MY HONEST OPINION.... ;)

BUT TO BE HONEST AGAIN, THAT WOULD BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT, BUT THEN AGAIN IT WOULD SURELY PAVE THE EXIT OF COWARD.... YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!
:D

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Oddo, Diana, Gilardino, Toni, Volpi, Totti, De Rossi
ah well, what do we have here? after today's performances (and if they continue to next week) I expect Inter to thrash us but i must agree with Passion, seeing as it's a big game, our team will surely play better than this week and will be out to prove something
I know its early but i want to see this team:

Dida
Stam Nesta Maldini Sergio(is he's not yet fit then Jankulovski)
Pirlo Gattuso
Seedorf
Kaka
VIERI Sheva

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard
Bambino D'oro said:
ah well, what do we have here? after today's performances (and if they continue to next week) I expect Inter to thrash us but i must agree with Passion, seeing as it's a big game, our team will surely play better than this week and will be out to prove something

Dida
Pirlo Gattuso
Seedorf
Kaka
VIERI Sheva

lol.. whay the special case for VIERI, you think he's gonna score a hattrick or somethin' :cool:

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevy_007 said:
lol.. whay the special case for VIERI, you think he's gonna score a hattrick or somethin' :cool:
like many people said, he'll be pumped and ready to prove himself

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think we'll win the derby again. This is like a home match for us, and we've never failed in a home match so far this season. ;)

ambro_forever

амброси&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ambrosini maldini sheva kala billy albertini leonardo
Bambino D'oro said:

Dida
Pirlo Gattuso
Seedorf
Kaka
VIERI Sheva
where is ambro and kaha?

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
peaboss said:
adriano is realy unstable and haven't really made a impact on derby matches.
+we have a secret wheapon.......VIERI:D:D:D- he needs to win the fans and will be motivated enough to score no matter what.
Don't bet the farm on Vieri being the hero next Sunday.

Plus, Inter also played like crap today and yet they won. I think we're just snakebitten this week.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
2-2 :D

Sheva 2 For Milan
Martins and Figo For inter

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
I was very annoyed with the way we lost to chievo yesterday,i have noticed some faults with nesta,he finds it very difficult to cope with strong,energetic strikers like martins etc.Stam as we all know him is always making mis timed tacklings and that led to chievo's second goal.I dont think inter has with it takes to win us,the team is so Dis-united,too much individual play and selfish strikers will be their doom.I expect a tough game anyways and expect us to win 1-0.

*forza kaka*

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cafu kaka sheva pirlo
inter is next week?
well anywayz i need to know the date for next milan inter derby can anybody help with that?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*forza kaka* said:
inter is next week?
well anywayz i need to know the date for next milan inter derby can anybody help with that?
well can u look at the thread name? mm/dd/yyyy

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*forza kaka* said:
i meant the second time they will meet. sorry if i wasnt specific
according to my knowledge this isn't decided yet.

Rustamka_Ambro

Milanista 23
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini, Pirlo, Pippo Inzaghi
Shevy_007 said:
LOL... PLEASE DO MAKE IT A PAINLESS METHOD AS THE PRESENT MILAN & ESP COWARD AREN'T WORTH IT...

JUST MY HONEST OPINION.... ;)

BUT TO BE HONEST AGAIN, THAT WOULD BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT, BUT THEN AGAIN IT WOULD SURELY PAVE THE EXIT OF COWARD.... YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!
:D

Disaster Juve won again.... Bye bye Scudetto..... We can do nothing about it.... Congartulations Bianconeri .... Bastards

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
veljo said:
where is ambro and kaha?
Ambro should play CL if he doesnt play then replace seedorf with him, I dont want kaladze in teh lineup or in milan:o

Schedule