Inter-Ac Milan (12/11/2005)

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Congo Powers said:
This could quite possibly be my favorite match of the season... :)

I expect nothing less than a victory---and a clean sheet. The way Stam/Nesta/Maldini shut-down Adriano and Martins last year gives me nothing but confidence. This is the old-foe...our boys will realize that and get their shit together.

I don't want to jinx any of the scorers, but...

1- Shevchenko has scored more goals against Inter than any other team in his career.
2- Serginho is nick-named 'Inter's Nightmare' for a reason.
3- Kaka has quite enjoyed himself in previous derbies.
4- Christian Vieri....how could he not score? I'm envisioning a nice little hand to ear celebration from Bobo.
Nicely put. ;)

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
NeSTa_86 said:
i`ll play this game in euro bet.... X what do you think guys!?
I think we'll rise to the occasion and win.

Reaction score
I hope we win this one with some real show cause i'll be in the army the next day and this will be my last game to watch probably for at least a month.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
tmilan said:
Wild said:
How about when he sub Crespo vs Liverpool when he was having a great game rather than Sub Sheva ?

I think you'd say the same if Carlo would have subed Sheva and we still have lost: Why wouldn't he subed Sheva? Who would you preffer in your squad Sheva or Hernan? ;)
If I was the coach back then I wouldn’t sub neither coz both surely will do better than JDT.
But if I had 2 choose , I would definitely choose 2 sub Sheva over Crespo coz Crespo was on fire that night.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Ok , am sure that COWARD would play same players in midfield & they r gonna b tired but I hope that our players will rise 2 the occasion & do what they usually do & that’s kicking Inter’s ass all over the place.

I think this is gonna b Sheva’s game.
4 Sheva’s standard he didn’t play well vs Shalke & I expect him motivated + ready 2 dazzle us with a great performance.

Inter posses deadly strikers but usually our CD’s contain em very nicely.
I think if our CD’s do produce a good game we will prevail coz I don’t think their CD’s will do the same.

My formation :

---------------------Dida

----------Stam---Nesta---Maldini(Simic)

Seedorf--------Gatu------Pirlo--------Yanku

----------------------Kaka

----------------Sheva----Gila

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
Wild said:
Inter posses deadly strikers but usually our CD’s contain em very nicely.
For Adriano, i am not really worried im sure our defence will cope - just lookout for the long shots.
However im afraid of Obafemi Martins - that guy has blistering pace! I remember last lears CL clash, he beat Stam to the ball on numerous occasions and hit the ball straight into Dida - luckily. I really do not know how to contain him, i suppose cut off the supply line in midfield. I am worried he will tear us apart :cry: .

Prove me wrong Milan Defence.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
please tell me Will Nesta Play in the Derby Some of my Friends (Inter Fans) Say that Nesta Won't Play beacuse he have 2 yellow Card Please tell me ?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
i had a interesting flash(dream-idea or sth like that i don't really know the exact word)
if we do put vieri to the line-up and IF he really is as motivated as i expect he really might score...but after he has done that the game ends IMO because inter fans are gonna give us the victory:D so statistics...lets say bobo score 1/10 of his opportunities but since his goal is worth a winner i would risk it;)

Last edited:

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
red&black_fever said:
For Adriano, i am not really worried im sure our defence will cope - just lookout for the long shots.
However im afraid of Obafemi Martins - that guy has blistering pace! I remember last lears CL clash, he beat Stam to the ball on numerous occasions and hit the ball straight into Dida - luckily. I really do not know how to contain him, i suppose cut off the supply line in midfield. I am worried he will tear us apart :cry: .

I agree completely. I think Adraino is a problem as he has an annoying knack of making his own incredable luck. But the prospect Martins is cringing when you consider our lathargic defence and an out of form Dida. I really can't see Milan being able to stop Inter scoring alot of goals :head:

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think the trio of Shevchenko, Gilardino and Kaka will be fundamental in the derby.

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
red&black_fever said:

Are you kidding me?! Stam was marking Martins so tight during one of the derby games in the CL he might as well have been fucking him in the ass and we would not be able to tell the diffirence. He completely and utterly shut-him down. Mind you he was doing this by being a prick by constantly nabbing at his ankles, but I guess in such a big game the end can justify the mean eh?

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
NeSTa_86 said:
i`ll play this game in euro bet.... X what do you think guys!?

bet high scoring game
anything over 2.5 goals and you'll win full money

milan and inter have been scoring and conceding lately...

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
i dont think i'll be a high scoring game. snice milan vs inter is always so tight. anyways i think we'll win 1-0. a pirlo free-kick*

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
HRT 2 (Croatia) will be broadcasting the match. :D

*forza kaka*

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cafu kaka sheva pirlo
This isnt a fact but i can guarantee that bravo will be showing this game

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Milan Derby is always about pride. So no matter how crappy or successful one team, it wouldn't matter. Milan beat a full team Inter (Ronaldo, Zanetti) 5-0 in Copa Italy 97/98 although we were so terrible that season.

Let's hope Milan players will rise to the occassion and beat Inter and especially shut Mancini's hole. Juve will play Cagliari while Fiorentina will take on Treviso. They both are playing at home. I don't expect them to lose.

Score: any final score as long as we won.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
gaizka22 said:
Milan Derby is always about pride. So no matter how crappy or successful one team, it wouldn't matter. Milan beat a full team Inter (Ronaldo, Zanetti) 5-0 in Copa Italy 97/98 although we were so terrible that season.

That is exactly true. But in past couple of seasons, we always seem to play with more passion
and get 3 pts most of the time.
I really hope this will continue, since this match is extremly important to us,
and I don't even wanna think about losing.
Draw is not good as well, 'cause Juve is gonna surely win their game.

*forza kaka*

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cafu kaka sheva pirlo
YUGOSLAV said:
That is exactly true. But in past couple of seasons, we always seem to play with more passion
and get 3 pts most of the time.
I really hope this will continue, since this match is extremly important to us,
and I don't even wanna know what would happen if we lose.
Draw is not good as well, 'cause Juve is gonna surely win their game.
Brings back so many memories does this match inter2 milan3 one of the best game's i've seen in a while great come back +amazing goal from seedorf

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
pipa said:
i dont think i'll be a high scoring game. snice milan vs inter is always so tight. anyways i think we'll win 1-0. a pirlo free-kick*

I think exactly opposite.
To be as objective as I can, my prediction would be 1-2 A.C.M

FORZA MILAN
Com'n Gattuso, break some blue & black legs!

*forza kaka*

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cafu kaka sheva pirlo
YUGOSLAV said:
I think exactly opposite.
To be as objective as I can, my prediction would be 1-2 A.C.M

FORZA MILAN
Com'n Gattuso, break some blue & black legs!
or make their legs black n blue.i think 2-1 but inter score first

*forza kaka*

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cafu kaka sheva pirlo
red&black_fever said:
what day is the game? and what time does it start?
thanks alot
11th i think is sunday and i dont know australia's timezone

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sunday, December 11th at 1:30 pm Central America time.

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
gaizka22 said:
Juve will play Cagliari while Fiorentina will take on Treviso. They both are playing at home. I don't expect them to lose.

Shouldn't Juve play without disqualified Camoranesi and injured Emerson???

Any info about Emerson condition?? I think if these both will be absent Juve will have it really hard to win against closed Cagliary with Esposito. Especially without Camoranesi, who plays especially good against small teams and usualy can't show such performance against big.

So I hope Juve willn't get three points.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
persik said:
Shouldn't Juve play without disqualified Camoranesi and injured Emerson???

Any info about Emerson condition?? I think if these both will be absent Juve will have it really hard to win against closed Cagliary with Esposito. Especially without Camoranesi, who plays especially good against small teams and usualy can't show such performance against big.

So I hope Juve willn't get three points.
many times you can put arguments against juve but i don't keep my hopes up...no mather how bad they play they always seem to win :mad:

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
peaboss said:
many times you can put arguments against juve but i don't keep my hopes up...no mather how bad they play they always seem to win :mad:

I would rather agree with you, pity but the fact. If JUve don't get a win by itself then by the referee.

But I think if Juve at this round is without Emerson and Camoranesi then it will be very hard:
Abbiati - Zambrotta, Thuram, Cannovaro, Cielinni - Del Piero, Blasi, Viera, Nedved - Trese, Ibrahim

seems not bad, but anyway Del Piero and Nedved play not bad still but not at their top level.

Against Inter it will be very hard game, I think very, very hard, so Juve's miss could be very welcome!!!

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
*forza kaka* said:
i think 2-1 but inter score first

Hellllll nooooooo if inter score first Milan Will have big Problem

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
would this match be shown on ppstream? any1 got the link