Inter-Ac Milan (12/11/2005)

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Passion for *9* said:
Well, of course our shaky defense does give him a headache + some bad case of nerves + he feels the resulting pressure, but some of his mega-blunders were his + his alone.

His mega-blunders? The only ones that were "mega" was the goal he took from PSV in Eindhoven and the goal from Toni. Oh, and also the fact that he sometimes doesn't jump to the ball when it's in the 6m box is also annoying. But, he did some great saves too. I recognise he could've played better, but he wasn't as worse as to replace him with Toldo. I cannot believe we'll get another Inter reject.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
r3dman said:
. I cannot believe we'll get another Inter reject.
another...did you mean pirlo as the previous?

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wild said:
Can u plz list the “mega-blunders“ ur talking about.
Um, weeeelllll, there was Leeds...oh, wait, that was five years ago. :rolleyes:

The notion that we were even thinking about signing Toldo is an insult.

Passion for *9* said:
Are we now to exercise selective criticism to not hurt the feelings of Miss BMW ?
Not to worry, Passion, you won't hurt my feelings if you criticize Dida. Everyone's entitled to their opinions and it's not like I'm super-close to the guy or anything (my tough luck). Plus, it's not in my best interest to fight with people on here. I'll save that for the outside world. :)

Last edited:

Schedule