Milan - Messina (12/18/2005)

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think this is the best way of forgetting the bitter defeat. ;)

The pressure in Serie A is off, as we are 4th and 11 points behind Juventus. Maybe this will help finding consistency and start winning games constantly. I don't expect many troubles beating Messina, as they are a mediocre team with a bad away record. But who knows nowadays? :rolleyes:

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
milanist said:
I think this is the best way of forgetting the bitter defeat. ;)

The pressure in Serie A is off, as we are 4th and 11 points behind Juventus. Maybe this will help finding consistency and start winning games constantly. I don't expect many troubles beating Messina, as they are a mediocre team with a bad away record. But who knows nowadays? :rolleyes:

I cant forget this defeat...i think that its time for me to addapt of loseing cos its gonna be more this season! :cry:

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Demerio said:
I cant forget this defeat...i think that its time for me to addapt of loseing cos its gonna be more this season! :cry:
Yup, four defeats in the first half of the season isn't something Milan is used to. That's why it hurts us so much. Anyway, matches like this should be morale boosters. In our case, Messina could be a worrying opponent.

Reaction score
more pressure

i think this loss only puts more pressure on us. if we lose another game to a team like messina our confidence will be shocking. the boys must already feel bad.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
fuck serie a!
edit: i'm drunk

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
please, a convincing victory + decent performance from all players!

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If somebody simply says "Milan is stronger than Messina and they will win for sure!" then we will have difficulties in that match.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
now carlo can try his god damn 3-5-2 for all i care....
every serie A game should be thought of as practice match now....
i hope he will take this time to use jankulovski more...its been 3 seasons ago we had a team that could win CL... we must rebuild the team... might take a couple seasons but it must be done...

Reaction score
i dont want to wait for ancelloti to rebuild like man u did with ferguson i want my team back in charge and if a loss to messina means a clean out so be it. we can bleed the team quickly by getting rid of the complacent people involved with the club at the moment or we can slowly bleed in agony for years to come while juve barce chelsea and co rack up the trophys

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
4-1 :D 4 Goals Sheva

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Ok first we had a ******** ref by the name Messina, now our next match is againts the team Messina? :o Just what we needed.

Rasha

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Kaka,Gila,Inzaghi and Nesta...
I will pray for AC Milan to win the game and I hope you guys do the same :rolleyes:

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
this is a chance for the players to take out their anger against the team messina.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
menon_inc said:
Ok first we had a ******** ref by the name Messina, now our next match is againts the team Messina? :o Just what we needed.
The 2 are totally unreleated. Domenico Messina is a Lombardian referee from the Bergamo cliche. Ulthough he is actually Cypriot by birth. There is no tangable link between him and Messina, or indeed the South of Italy as a whole.

And if you ask me, he was bad for a reason. because he seemed to give Milan alot of befit when we were behind, and then did the same to get Inter a goal, and then went back to favouring Milan when we went behind again. If it were not for that totally uncontrolable last minute goal from Adraino, you could be forgiven for thinking he was trying to get a draw. But thats just silly, who could possably benefit from a Milan derby draw? And who could possably have the authority to do such a thing? I guess it will forever remain a mystery ;)

On this match however. Who actually cares what the result is except Livorno? I sure as hell can't muster up any emphusiasm :o

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
I don't even feel this game.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
not hope we will this game but we will win this game :D

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
-------------------Dida

Marzo------Nesta----Stam-----Kakha

Seedorf-----------Vogel---------Yanku

--------------------Kaka

----------------Sheva----Gila

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Crespo, Sheva, Gila, Kaká, Pippo, ballack, webó, tejada and myself
Ñaca Ñaca

hmmm
obviously, this game is more important than any other member of this forum think...

this is the new start of the season for us...it is now or never...

1-we dont have the pressure of being first...like juve does :D
2-we can't rely on Ancelotti tactics no more...we have to give heart and soul for the next two matches before the break...
3-expect a "GOLEADA"(a lot of goals...lots) from our side....
4-i see a 6-0 with 2 goals from sheva, 1 from kaka, 1 from gila, one from "tonto" vieri(this is relative), one from pirlo and one from pippo inzaghi.
5-we cant give any more ground to juve...because...we may not qualify for the next champions league....
6-the champions is all that is left for now...unless a miracle occurs!...yes! :star: :cool: :D

this is my formation

..... DIDA

.....jankulovski....stam....maldini....nesta(or simic)

...........................pirlo.....................

........seedorf............................gatusso....

..........................kaká........................

............gila(or "pupusihno" vieri).........sheva :tongue:

THE REST OF THE SEASON IS OURS....

and "FAITH MOVES MOUNTAINS"

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
We must win this game, otherwise this season will over.

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Yuchen Li said:
We must win this game, otherwise this season will over.

The season is over my friend a long time ago ...just from the Ascoli draw!!!!
Season was over in the same moment when it start.
POOR MILAN...and better we lose in CL cos we dont have capacity for that!!
I dont want to make it and get the final cos am not mentally ready for another SHOCK.
If MIlan do that again i will get heartattack...

ambro_forever

амброси&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ambrosini maldini sheva kala billy albertini leonardo
juancholotonio said:
hmmm
obviously, this game is more important than any other member of this forum think...

2-we can't rely on Ancelotti tactics no more...we have to give heart and soul for the next two matches before the break...
4-i see a 6-0 with 2 goals from sheva, 1 from kaka, 1 from gila, one from "tonto" vieri(this is relative), one from pirlo and one from pippo inzaghi.
5-we cant give any more ground to juve...because...we may not qualify for the next champions league....
6-the champions is all that is left for now...unless a miracle occurs!...yes! :star: :cool: :D

this is my formation

..... DIDA

marek in rb?
nesta or simic on lb?
gatusso on lm?
seedorf on rm?
oh man,do you watch milan game in last 10 years?

ambro_forever

амброси&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ambrosini maldini sheva kala billy albertini leonardo
my formation

dida

cafu(lino)-simic-maldini(nesta)-kaladze

ambrosini-pirlo-seedorf

rui

pippo- sheva

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
But 6 weeks ago, when we beat JUventus, everyone said we had chance to get tht champion. Although we lose the game, Milan should not lose the courage.
Demerio said:
The season is over my friend a long time ago ...just from the Ascoli draw!!!!
Season was over in the same moment when it start.
POOR MILAN...and better we lose in CL cos we dont have capacity for that!!
I dont want to make it and get the final cos am not mentally ready for another SHOCK.
If MIlan do that again i will get heartattack...

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Wild said:
-------------------Dida

Marzo------Nesta----Stam-----Kakha

Seedorf-----------Vogel---------Yanku

--------------------Kaka

----------------Sheva----Gila

You still have a lot in faith in Carlo and the fact that he would actually start Janku, Marzo and Vogel in the same game eh? Not bad :D

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
The 2 are totally unreleated. Domenico Messina is a Lombardian referee from the Bergamo cliche. Ulthough he is actually Cypriot by birth. There is no tangable link between him and Messina, or indeed the South of Italy as a whole.

And if you ask me, he was bad for a reason. because he seemed to give Milan alot of befit when we were behind, and then did the same to get Inter a goal, and then went back to favouring Milan when we went behind again. If it were not for that totally uncontrolable last minute goal from Adraino, you could be forgiven for thinking he was trying to get a draw. But thats just silly, who could possably benefit from a Milan derby draw? And who could possably have the authority to do such a thing? I guess it will forever remain a mystery ;)

On this match however. Who actually cares what the result is except Livorno? I sure as hell can't muster up any emphusiasm :o

Nah dont worry im not saying he cost us the match or anything. It was our crappy defense that did that. Its just ive never seen a ref screw the whole game up and make 1 mistake after another like he did in this match. Can you imagine what would happen if that was a world cup final or champions league final?? He needs to get his license revoked!! haha!! Hope that the name Messina is not a jinx name for us!!

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
juancholotonio said:
..... DIDA

Dude, wth, I mean duuuude ?! :D

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yuchen Li said:
But 6 weeks ago, when we beat JUventus, everyone said we had chance to get tht champion. Although we lose the game, Milan should not lose the courage.
In our case, there's a difference between being courageous and being foolhardy. I think we just need to accept the fact that the Scudetto won't be in our zip code this season, and by pointlessly chasing an unattainable goal we'll become like Wile E. Coyote trying to catch the Road Runner.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
juancholotonio said:
hmmm

this is my formation

..... DIDA

are you thinking of experimenting??

Schedule