The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
fuck I hope badelj is true.

pls pls plssssssssss.... we need 6 starting mids. a must. he is criminally underrated.

Does this exclude Fellaini?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Badelj and Reina are 2 SOLID bosmans...

Strnic I wont even both with. hope he doesnt see the field, but he's better than a treestump, anyways. defintiely better than antonelli tho.

reina is an awful signing in terms of $$$ if dolla isnt sold.

badelj is a good signing.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
reina is an awful signing in terms of $$$ if dolla isnt sold.

badelj is a good signing.

reina is a good signing for more than just what he can provide on the pitch. off the pitch is almost as important.

gigio is gonna stay, im pretty sure. i flip flop a lot on it, but now i think he stays.

reina will be his mentor.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão

Because Kluivert is too immature and young and didn't even have that amazing of a season. He didn't win the league, wasn't in the top 3 of performers in his team and only played like a handful of really good games (vs bottom teams aswell).

Plus u gotta deal w/ Raiola.
He could be a complete hit but the expectations are that he will fade within 2 seasons. He's lucky w/ his last name though, some club will always take him because of that and having the label of 'top talent' now with ajax and roma on his resume too

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Because Kluivert is too immature and young and didn't even have that amazing of a season. He didn't win the league, wasn't in the top 3 of performers in his team and only played like a handful of really good games (vs bottom teams aswell).

He could be a complete hit but the expectations are that he will fade within 2 seasons. He's lucky w/ his last name though, some club will always take him because of that and having the label of 'top talent' now with ajax and roma on his resume too

monchi is smart. He knows in this league if you have a solid team around a dynamic winger he will shine. Look at under and Kluivert might have more potential. He will have every chance to shine and be resold for more

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
reina is a good signing for more than just what he can provide on the pitch. off the pitch is almost as important.

gigio is gonna stay, im pretty sure. i flip flop a lot on it, but now i think he stays.

reina will be his mentor.

dolla staying is the worst case scenario for me regarding milan.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score

20 million these days is literally nothing...that considered
he is not a transfer for now obviously he is 19 so theyre gonna do whatever they feel is best for him

look at real they get vinicius junior for 45 mil at 16 cause they know like monchi does that the younger the cheaper
raiola is a big nono ofcourse and kluivert most likely sees roma as a stepping stone for real/barca or something

so what do u end up with? 20 million for either a complete hit
or maybe they lose 10 million in value if he fails
how is this a bad deal

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
theyre gonna slap a fat 4/5 year contract on him and thats more then enough time to substantiality increase his worth
we pay kalinic each year what they potentially could lose on the kluivert deal

Last edited:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
you can't get off my dick and you say "find someone who cares?" :lol:
brilliant.

Nobody cares about a barking stray dog until it makes enough noise. Your self-importance, which is essentially glorified spamming is annoying. I'd put you on ignore but I don't wanna miss the annual forum clown meltdown. Quite frankly I don't care who owns us as long as they're doing a good job, and literally 95% of Italy thinks Li and his management aren't and they're more than likely frauds. But every time we criticize and/or joke about the situation you spam the same old tired narrative which is "muh fake news" or resort to "hurr I was right about Bee and the Chinese" and can't even focus on the discussion at hand. And to that I offer you the simplest of "fuck you and your spammy self-importance shtick". Mods can ban me for this, but it would be worth it because it's 100% deserved. I am not mad, but you deserve to be put in your place at all costs, and if the mods can't see through your trollish and annoying spamming, then I'll gladly do it. Even the Inter fan has a more graceful presence than your bratty behind.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Now that you got that off your chest can we continue to discuss transfers?

What do u think of badelj?

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
https://www.football-italia.net/122058/milan-favourites-badelj

Milan favourites for Badelj
By Football Italia staff

Milan and Lazio have reportedly approached Milan Badelj, who is a free agent from Fiorentina, and he prefers the Rossoneri.

Today Viola director general Pantaleo Corvino confirmed that Badelj had rejected a new contract, so will be able to move on from June 30.

According to Sportitalia, the main contenders are Milan and Lazio, with the Rossoneri as the favourites.

The proposal on the table from San Siro is a three-year contract worth €2.5m per season.

Badelj would also be a handy addition if Milan were banned from buying new players due to Financial Fair Play limitations, as he is a free agent.

They are also in negotiations with Marouane Fellaini, who is in a similar situation at Manchester United.

:thumbsup: for Milan Badelj

:thumbsdown: for Marouane Fellaini. Hopefully Marseilles do us a big favour by signing him apparently he's looking for 10m per season :lol: sure! that would be a great investment! :fp:. even if he was asking for 1.5m a season I would skip on him. And I don't care if he is free I don't want him anywhere near Milan.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Badelj should be the least of our worries when we have Biglia and Locatelli. I was promised a Striker, CM, and Winger. If Badelj is the CM signing then it's a bad one as we need someone with more technical ability that can move the ball forward and offer that final pass to our strikers. Reina is dumb if Dollar is staying and Strinic is underwhelming to say the least. 1.5/10 Mercato so far.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Honestly. How the fuck are media STILL pitching this "transfer ban" story?

UEFA DOES NOT ISSUE TRANSFER BANS NOR IS IT AN OPTION

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
BTW Locatelli can already take Biglia's place as he's better moving the ball forward. Biglia is better with ball retention tho but Loca will only get better with playing time. Both of them are enough for the DM role.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Sign Badelj and Felliani

Felliani offers something to this team that not many players can with his style, not saying he’s a world beater but he gives us a really good unique option and can come in handy imo.

Let Montolivo leave

Loan Locatelli out to a mid table team where he can flourish.

Biglia, Kessie, Bonaventura, Hakan, Badelj, Felliani and another good mid would be pretty good imo

Bonaventura and Hakan can provide good depth on the wings too and if we went 4-4-2 next season I’d love Hakan to start at LM.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Badelj should be the least of our worries when we have Biglia and Locatelli. I was promised a Striker, CM, and Winger. If Badelj is the CM signing then it's a bad one as we need someone with more technical ability that can move the ball forward and offer that final pass to our strikers. Reina is dumb if Dollar is staying and Strinic is underwhelming to say the least. 1.5/10 Mercato so far.

I agree my preference would be and sorry for sounding like a broken record but two creative wingers who can play both wings, a creative Midfielder who can supply the front line and a striker who can provide 3 missing elements 1. score goals 2.hold the ball and cause problems for the oppositions defence 3. assist our midfielders in scoring more goals.

However for free Badelj is a good signing and I think he could be used to play a more advanced role + he will be good for rotation and He needs a new challenge.
We need greater depth and for those who argue a case for Marouane Fellaini he will not offer depth all he will do is concede far too many free kicks and far far too many penalties.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Sign Badelj and Felliani

Felliani offers something to this team that not many players can with his style, not saying he’s a world beater but he gives us a really good unique option and can come in handy imo.

Let Montolivo leave

Loan Locatelli out to a mid table team where he can flourish.

Biglia, Kessie, Bonaventura, Hakan, Badelj, Felliani and another good mid would be pretty good imo

Bonaventura and Hakan can provide good depth on the wings too and if we went 4-4-2 next season I’d love Hakan to start at LM.

Locatelli already offers a couple of things Biglia can't. There's zero reason to sign Badelj ahead of the three main positions we desperately need to fill.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
I agree my preference would be and sorry for sounding like a broken record but two creative wingers who can play both wings, a creative Midfielder who can supply the front line and a striker who can provide 3 missing elements 1. score goals 2.hold the ball and cause problems for the oppositions defence 3. assist our midfielders in scoring more goals.

However for free Badelj is a good signing and I think he could be used to play a more advanced role + he will be good for rotation and He needs a new challenge.
We need greater depth and for those who argue a case for Marouane Fellaini he will not offer depth all he will do is concede far too many free kicks and far far too many penalties.

Badelj isn't good enough for a more advanced role. Even Bona in his current form offers more in that role. Hell even Felliani offers more with his headers inside the box and hold up play. We're already panic buying players we don't need. Even last mercato everyone agreed we needed a real creative mid, a real left winger, and a real striker. But we start off with a Strinic, Reina who could be second choice keeper, and a third DM who's no better than the other two give or take a few qualities.

We need depth for the positions we lack depth in. Mainly wingers and central mids. aka vice-Kessie and a starting LCM ahead of Bona. Badelj and Felliani aren't needed at all.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Now that you got that off your chest can we continue to discuss transfers?

What do u think of badelj?

I've seen him play milion times. Watched Viola a lot to see him and Kalinic also.

Badelj can do much if he's fit and in good form. He played some superb games for our NT and played some meh games. Also in Viola.

He can look slow at times but tactically and technically he is very good/great. Also Badelj is a good passer. For me he's not box to box player but a deep lying playmaker, thats what he is. I approve him in Milan. Think he can help and as a rotation played add some technique and calmness. If he is in good shape.

Monto is an ex player and Badelj over him is an upgrade for us.

In Croatia he does play in front of Kovacic and Brozovic. But thats also coz tactically Modric and Rakitic are more free for us etc

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
I think Badelj will be signed as cover for all 3 midfield, and I think he will be exceptionally excellent at that.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Badelj is better suited to the double pivot than anyone else in the squad

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Badelj isn't good enough for a more advanced role. Even Bona in his current form offers more in that role. Hell even Felliani offers more with his headers inside the box and hold up play. We're already panic buying players we don't need. Even last mercato everyone agreed we needed a real creative mid, a real left winger, and a real striker. But we start off with a Strinic, Reina who could be second choice keeper, and a third DM who's no better than the other two give or take a few qualities.

We need depth for the positions we lack depth in. Mainly wingers and central mids. aka vice-Kessie and a starting LCM ahead of Bona. Badelj and Felliani aren't needed at all.

Excellent point and I am in agreement however if Badelj means Montolivo is gone I'm all for it + Badelj is a very accurate passer of the ball we players with accurate passing . I have made my thoughts on Felliani very clear. We desperately need creativity in Midfield and creativity + speed on both wings otherwise any striker we have will struggle to score.

Last edited:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Imagine making an argument against solid midfield depth?

the twilight zone in here.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Imagine making an argument against solid midfield depth?

the twilight zone in here.

imagine guaranteeing everyone on the forum we will make 3-4 signings this summer and then watch reina/ strinic/ badelj get confirmed.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
imagine guaranteeing everyone on the forum we will make 3-4 signings this summer and then watch reina/ strinic/ badelj get confirmed.

reina and strnic have been confirmed for about 3 months now, chief.

and enlighten me which of them is a winger and which is a striker?

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Man the transfer market doesn't even open for another month. 32 days to be exact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule