• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
more like:

what the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch ? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the navy seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with lying to me over the Internet about broadcasting Serie A ? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA #taskforce and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" little misdirection about the Serie A was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Whats gorilla warfare? Slinging your shit at helpdeskemployees?

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
yes.

xm3aAJp.png
don't forget to thank the matrix

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score

looks pretty good for 22. good ball control and hella acceleration.

what's wrong w him?

+1 that's what I'm screaming

Kind of odd that we are looking to get another RW, but other than that idk why people have been crucifying this guy. He's young, not slow, looks to be pretty decent with that left foot, and he could be key to getting rid of the fisherman.

Did anyone hear watch more than like....3 or 4 Villareal games last season?? I'll trust Leo and Paolo until they give me a good reason not to.

pkriston

Primavera
Reaction score
That Suso to Roma for Pellegrini + Cash deal must be on. We should sign Promes as well for depth.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
hard pass on castillejo after that pic

quincy promes pls

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
is there a new quota that senatore galliani put in place for lombardia or :conf:

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The golden shoes and tight pants might distract people, but this guy has the longest pinkie finger on the goddamn globe. This guy is basically the Mirabelli of pink fingers.

thanks for pointing out

hadn't noticed

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I used to cheer for Gonzalo .... as long as they aint scoring against us.

Should appreciate the true goats of the beautiful game

Hug Messi then

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
+1 that's what I'm screaming

Kind of odd that we are looking to get another RW, but other than that idk why people have been crucifying this guy. He's young, not slow, looks to be pretty decent with that left foot, and he could be key to getting rid of the fisherman.

Did anyone hear watch more than like....3 or 4 Villareal games last season?? I'll trust Leo and Paolo until they give me a good reason not to.

According to Transfermarkt he's left footed.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I have never seen more feminine legs on a man.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
so our market is possibly going to conclude with Bakayoko and Castillejo? lol OK... this mercato went from sensational to meh in this past week... if we're going to bring in castillejo for suso and sell andre silva and kalinic and locatelli (worst sale of the bunch) then we must get Rabiot... now's the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule