Official: Rafael Leão Thread

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
What I love about Leao is that he is unpredictable. He surprises which is entertaining to see and difficult for opponents. I don't think opponents will see through his actions that fast so that he becomes manageable like what happened to Suso or Pato. Leao does need to be a bit more calm infront of goal though. If he learns to do that, he could become a 100+m player.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Who scored in:
>the 102 minute vs Genoa again?
> the 81 minute vs Roma?
> the 78th min vs Atalanta?
:monto:
Atalanta - played 28 minutes
Roma - played 26 minutes

I'm not saying he can't score ffs :fp:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Atalanta - played 28 minutes
Roma - played 26 minutes

I'm not saying he can't score ffs :fp:
No you didn’t…..you said second half of the game. Those goals are in the second half.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
No you didn’t…..you said second half of the game. Those goals are in the second half.
now you're just playing dumb :lol:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What I love about Leao is that he is unpredictable.
You mean "sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shit" type of unpredictable? :lol:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He could even become so unpredictable, with the right polishing by Pioli, that he wins a Ballon d'or.
cringe-baby.gif

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali
I have a weird feeling about Leao. He's one of our best and most important players at the moment. However, his contract situation is worrying. Under normal circumstances, having a good player with an expiring contract in 2 years is not a problem in itself. But given our latest frustrations with Dollar, Hakan and now Kessie, this could become another battle to be fought. Milan has a strict salary policy, and Maldini has already shown that this policy is followed by any means. Leao on the other hand is getting better and better. With his ego in mind, we probably want an important salary increase that Milan are not ready to give. Therefore, I see a problem incoming.

Also, his latest statements about the renewal are worrying. We cannot afford to lose another star player worth millions for free.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
I have a weird feeling about Leao. He's one of our best and most important players at the moment. However, his contract situation is worrying. Under normal circumstances, having a good player with an expiring contract in 2 years is not a problem in itself. But given our latest frustrations with Dollar, Hakan and now Kessie, this could become another battle to be fought. Milan has a strict salary policy, and Maldini has already shown that this policy is followed by any means. Leao on the other hand is getting better and better. With his ego in mind, we probably want an important salary increase that Milan are not ready to give. Therefore, I see a problem incoming.

Also, his latest statements about the renewal are worrying. We cannot afford to lose another star player worth millions for free.
I agree. Although I´m not sure that Leao´s ego plays a bigger part than it would for any other prolific forward - it seems to be an unexpendable part of what´s required if you wanna succeed as a top forward.

The way I see it Leao should be sold this summer if he hasn´t signed a new deal by then.

Would be hard to replace though

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Came here for clips of Leao. Stayed for the Ronin memes

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Came here for clips of Leao. Stayed for the Ronin memes
I'd understand if we still were in 2020/21 season with the eyesore of seeing Leao as the lone striker, but nowadays I really don't understand his vendetta against Leao. Needs an explanation.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Name a player in the league with a higher ceiling.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
The fans have a chant for him

La la la la la laaaa ... Leeeyaaaw, leeeeeyaw

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'd understand if we still were in 2020/21 season with the eyesore of seeing Leao as the lone striker, but nowadays I really don't understand his vendetta against Leao. Needs an explanation.
I've given a pretty detailed explanation in the previous pages.

I don't know how one who has watched the previous games can counter my point that he's almost always gassed/uninterested after 45min of play and practically disappears... even today.

Name a player in the league with a higher ceiling.
Ez. Tomori... and by a high margin

Anyway, great game today, credit where it's due. If only he could get more passes like the one from Romagnoli more often, to exploit his speed.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Name an attacking player in the league with a higher ceiling.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
C7SheTf.png

^my face, as i watch leao's assist

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
invisible in the 2nd half :head: :D

Last edited: