Milan vs Celtic - a relief???

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
wanna hear sumthn really SHOCKING?

nakamura is celtics only good player and we all know that one man can't do anything! it's called TEAMS AND TEAMWORK :tongue: thats why celtic is celtic....:o and milan is milan witht heir 6 throphies in UCL alone..

celtic fans..up yours
LOL

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:

nakamura is celtics only good player and we all know that one man can't do anything! it's called TEAMS AND TEAMWORK :tongue: thats why celtic is celtic....:o and milan is milan witht heir 6 throphies in UCL alone..

celtic fans..up yours
LOL

That not really shocking...I already knew that Nakamura was the only good player over there lol ;)

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
i know this question is off-topic... but what is with the recent animated signatures? from San Paolo to yousufshakeel65 & now AC_Wesley has joined in... apparently i'm more influential than i expected...

chechen_milan

Perettisimus Vulgaris
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
Chechen, it's not necessary for you to double post every single time. Doing it regularly constitutes spamming (especially when you reply to yourself). That's why God invented the "edit" button. Okay?

u ar very intelligent i noticed =)

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC_Wesley said:
That not really shocking...I already knew that Nakamura was the only good player over there lol ;)

LAMO damnit boy..it was supposed to sound EXCITING :D :D i always go like "wanna hear sumthn shocking" and then when eveyrone are listning i say sumthn like "i didn't come to late for school" ok dat is shocking

but you get my point, hopefully :D

celtic is falling down, falling down falling down...ceelltic is falling down falling down falling down...tral la la

(excuse me guys, just happy for sum odd reason) :D

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:
LAMO damnit boy..it was supposed to sound EXCITING :D :D i always go like "wanna hear sumthn shocking" and then when eveyrone are listning i say sumthn like "i didn't come to late for school" ok dat is shocking

but you get my point, hopefully :D

celtic is falling down, falling down falling down...ceelltic is falling down falling down falling down...tral la la

(excuse me guys, just happy for sum odd reason) :D

Yeah yeah i get your point and you sounds like me :tongue: "i didn't come to late for school"
I'm always late and a can't help it. it just happens...

celtic is falling down, falling down falling down...ceelltic is falling down falling down falling down (and then we dutch people sing) ole, ole, olé!

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC_Wesley said:
Yeah yeah i get your point and you sounds like me :tongue: "i didn't come to late for school"
I'm always late and a can't help it. it just happens...

celtic is falling down, falling down falling down...ceelltic is falling down falling down falling down (and then we dutch people sing) ole, ole, olé!
LOL hahaha awesome "ole ole olé" part..wow why didn't i think of that? :eek: ;)

yeah man, i'm always late but i always ask the teacher to cross my name from the "latecomers" list..LOL and she listens..i always got a dman good excuse waiting :D :D since i walk to school, i make sumthn up on the way :tongue:

sorry guys for going off-topic :)

Rinogers said:
Your football chants are shite
LMAO..why would you say sumthn like that? :cry:
our football chants rocks bigtime and the bright side is that since we're this creative,we make sumthn up in 5 seconds and it sounds absolutly AWESOME :D

LOL jk..but it aint shit :o

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Rinogers said:
Your football chants are shite.

Your team is shite.
Specially in the Champions League.
You might beat us in the Chanting League.

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
crazymilangirl said:

celtic fans..up yours
LOL
LOL!!!
dats the way :star:
n i refered to fifa on celtic......man acc. to the game it sucks big time :tongue:

Rinogers

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino, Amoruso, Boyd
radioactivenerd said:
Your team is shite.
Specially in the Champions League.
You might beat us in the Chanting League.
How many times do I have to tell you this..... ? IAM NOT A CELTIC FAN! The clue is in the title - GERS!

P.S. Even the Tims chants about priests, the IRA & Ireland are slightly better than "Celtic falling down tra la la la" - Even they wouldn't be scared of with gay songs like that :head:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Rinogers said:
How many times do I have to tell you this..... ? IAM NOT A CELTIC FAN! The clue is in the title - GERS!

P.S. Even the Tims chants about priests, the IRA & Ireland are slightly better than "Celtic falling down tra la la la" - Even they wouldn't be scared of with gay songs like that :head:

Your not? I always thought your are a Celtic fan.

I'm just thinking to bad that Oddo can't play in the CL and so does Ronaldo if he comes pity... :rolleyes:

Rinogers

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino, Amoruso, Boyd
AC_Wesley said:

I'm just thinking to bad that Oddo can't play in the CL and so does Ronaldo if he comes pity... :rolleyes:
Thats harsh, I mean i've always known you are a keen Inter fan, atleast do the same for me.

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
AC_Wesley said:

i think oddo can play

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
^^^^^^^^^^^^^pretty sure oddo can play - hes not cup tied and we cna register new players in jan

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rinogers said:

rangers or celtic..it's not milan..so you're all the same to us :o
btw since i am the genius behind "celtic is falling down falling down tra la la" i'll allow myself to say: THAT WAS A FUCKIN JOKE but since you didn't get it..life is too short to be a whiner and complain :tongue:
but since it's soo popular and you absolutly love it..maybe i should write a whole song and send it to eurovision song contest-...i'm sure sume bastard up there would sing it :o

BTW it is not a gay song.. :D and AC Wesley..OMG what a awesome signature...is it for real? :)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Oddo can play in the UCL.

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
Oddo can play in the UCL.
Yep, he can play in the champions league. Sorry for my ignorance, but what about Ronaldo though? Did he played for Madrid in UCL? If yes, he's cup tied.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Yeah he has played two matches for Real so unfortunately he can't play this season in UCL for us.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:
BTW it is not a gay song.. :D and AC Wesley..OMG what a awesome signature...is it for real? :)

Yeah, is real that for sure :) But i wanna know who he is and what team it is...

@ Rinogers: Yes, I'm a real Inter-fan just look at my favo. player there all inter player omg :devilcon:

mcg70

Banned
Reaction score
Rinogers said:
Thats harsh, I mean i've always known you are a keen Inter fan, atleast do the same for me.
i bet you have a secret love for celtic like you have a secret love for shemales and mickel arteta. your scared too tell yer tattoo steriod pumping loyalist friends that you really want to be a celt.

mcg70

Banned
Reaction score
Rinogers said:

closet tim!

mcg70

Banned
Reaction score
Rinogers said:

aye u want tae get inta him ya fckn smelly auld hun poof!

mcg70

Banned
Reaction score
anyway, enough about that dirty fascist and racist "rinogers" his team and supporters are all active fascists and racists. they should be humbled and if possible, ignored, at every oppurtunity.
when celtic play in milan our fans will be gathering to remember: Andrea Esposito, Domenico Fiorani, Gian Antonio Bravin, Giulio Casiraghi, Renzo del Riccio, Umberto Fogagnolo, Tullio Galimberti, Vittorio Gasparini, Emidio Mastrodomenico, Salvatore Principato, Angelo Poletti, Andrea Ragni, Eraldo Soncini, LiberoTemolo, Vitale Vertemati. Hello, at piazzale Loreto. i apoligise for rising to scum like "rinogers" taunts. Hail Hail Celtic!

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rinogers and mcg, either get a room or restrict your fight to PMs.

Spamming - like posting five times in ten minutes for no reason - is not allowed.

Rinogers

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino, Amoruso, Boyd
mcg70 said:
anyway, enough about that dirty fascist and racist "rinogers" his team and supporters are all active fascists and racists. they should be humbled and if possible, ignored, at every oppurtunity.
when celtic play in milan our fans will be gathering to remember: Andrea Esposito, Domenico Fiorani, Gian Antonio Bravin, Giulio Casiraghi, Renzo del Riccio, Umberto Fogagnolo, Tullio Galimberti, Vittorio Gasparini, Emidio Mastrodomenico, Salvatore Principato, Angelo Poletti, Andrea Ragni, Eraldo Soncini, LiberoTemolo, Vitale Vertemati. Hello, at piazzale Loreto. i apoligise for rising to scum like "rinogers" taunts. Hail Hail Celtic!
Dear o' dear - look the Irishman thinks he's people, ain't that cute? However, we are THE PEEPEL!

*A correction for your history. Celtic is a club affiliated with terrorism, seperatism, catholicism, - facist ideals. While Rangers is the club of the PEEPEL with our loyalty to Queen, Church, Unions and Freemasons of the British Empire. And lets not forget your honourery chairman....

.... The Pope he is a Nazi.
He was in the Hitler Youth.
He likes the shag little boys,
Because he's a f***ing poof!​

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
rinogers = LO TSAR said:
.... The Pope he is a Nazi.
He was in the Hitler Youth.
He likes the shag little boys,
Because he's a f***ing poof!
Redheaded (gay + closeted ?) lil altar boy fantasizing about getting shagged by the Pope... LOL... Sick.

gj3

Return Of The King
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, C.Ronaldo, Oddo, Gourcuff
came in here to talk about milan vs celtic...i'll just be leaving now.....

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Closed.

I've had enough of this shit. This was kept open long enough but some people insisted on crossing the line. Our apologies to those who just wanted to talk about the upcoming matches.

To the guilty parties: keep your sordid off-topic stories to yourselves. And if you deem it necessary to whine to the higher-ups, be my guest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule