AC Milan - Serie A 2012/2013 Season

Best CB pairing for 2012-2013?

• Total voters

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
Why is it everytime sod posts a picture,all Iget is a blank screen with a red x in the corner?

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
now that we dropped the extra weight... i cant see a more competitive season for us.. specially with pato staying healthy and cassamo with motivation.

if allegri decides for the 4-4-1-1.. we gonna see alot ema and robinho pulling the counters this season.. defensively we can see that he is working for a midfield with 4 man defending.

in the friendlies.. amelia didnt have much trouble to do his work.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AzuzGWqCMAA0Ijh.jpg:large

AzuzUh6CIAIINlj.jpg:large

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
So in

W6 "Parma" W7 "Inter" W8 "Lazio" W9 "Genoa"

And then

W12 Fiorentina W13 Napoli W14 Juventus

Only miracles to win them all if we don't make any enforcement.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i just fucking love these videos..

so peaceful and tranquil...milanello is just absolutely gorgeous looking....a real paradise. i watch these and feel closer to the team.

robinho is hilarious in these latest ones...part2 maybe it is. looks like he's dying on the sprints :lol:

shaarawy looks like a goddam monster

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Can mods sticky this thread?

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
A.C. Milan's best team lineup and transfers, coupled with the birth year of each player. [La Gazzetta dello Sport]

@AnthonyManca

A1C__3WCMAA_6VO.jpg:large

rosso_nero

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Before the start of the season today's Gazzetta dello Sport gives ratings for every team:

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
La Gazzetta predicts Serie A:

1 Juventus
2 Inter
3 Roma
4 Napoli
5 Milan
6 Udinese
7 Fiorentina
8 Lazio
9 Palermo
10 Parma

"Better to sell Ibra and Thiago Silva, than firing thousands of Fininvest employees", said Gattuso. All know the reasons for the downsizing. But the reality is this: This Milan is the weakest of the Berlusconi era.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Oh no, Milan has lost Transfer Mercato 2012 :( :( :(

Inter - Il Club piu mercato titolato al mondo.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Guys, last year we had the best team by far and we finished 2nd thanks to bad decisions (sue me).

This year we have a weaker team yet we're gonna finish 6th?

Get over it. We'll finish 1st or 2nd.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
It's going to be an a long, interesting year for Milan. Realistically, a top three finish is the best we can hope for. If things go well with injuries and form, and we are gifted a few players before the market closes, we might be able to compete for the Scudetto.

My pick for the Scudetto: Napoli. A team who has played together for a number of seasons, the Partenopei will be a force to be reckoned with in the coming season. Added additions of starlets Insigne and El Kaddouri, coupled with the brilliant form of Pandev and in my opinion, the best striker in the world, Cavani, could really propel them to the next level.

With the spotlight solely on Juventus being unbackable Scudetto favourites, it adds immense pressure to the group of players. Conte's absence within the dressing room on match days could possibly cost them vital points as he is a superb motivator, also the mental and physical strain of the UEFA Champions League could prove decisive.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Milan - inter 7-th of October

Zenit - Milan 3-rd of October
Baku Neftchi - inter 4-th of October

Milano - St Petersburg 2122 km
Milano - Baku 3313 km

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i love the maestro21 training vids...there's been like 2 posted everyday this week lol

these videos make me feel so intimately acquainted with this squad

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i love the maestro21 training vids...there's been like 2 posted everyday this week lol

these videos make me feel so intimately acquainted with this squad

Same.. I fell so warm, and I have butterflies in my stomach :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
whoscored going Senatore:

2012%2f9%2fBoateng-Top(A).jpg

Misfiring Milan

Fans of the Rossoneri may well end the season with less hair than Adriano Galliani should their side continue the terrible run of results with which they have opened the 2012-13 calendar. Losing their first two home games for the first time since 1930 has seen the Vice-President take Massimiliano Allegri out to dinner – conjuring up images of The Godfather scene with Michael Corleone and the Police Captain – in order to reassure the coach his job is safe.

Looking at the team stats it is worthwhile noting Milan have had more shots than any other side, averaging 19 per game which is in no small part thanks to the efforts of Kevin-Prince Boateng, who leads the league with 6.7 per match himself. The San Siro club are also second only to Juventus in terms of pass completion (86.2) and third overall – behind Juventus and Cagliari – when it comes to possession, averaging an impressive 61%. It seems more a matter of execution in front of goal, something you would expect Giampaolo Pazzini & Pato to improve upon quickly.

2012%2f9%2fSA-Stat-Leaders.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Schedule