• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
We most definitely are getting one mf, just not Rabiot and Savic.
There are many solid and cheaper players out there. Believe in Leo.

Both of those guys would make an instant impact on this team. Sadly Rabiot seems to be chained by PSG & SMS to overpriced. 100 M + player... seems a lot.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
The meme type jokes abt strinic pocketing Messi aside... strinic even semi decent? We'll see, If CR7 manages to bend him over, then we shud lay off the strinic pocketing Messi lies.

Cr7 has nothing left to prove

He pocketed Mbappe in the world cup final. He ended changing from RW to the other side/central, which is when he scored.

Not entirely true. Bappe was still able to have an impact... where as strinic locked the fraud down

https://youtu.be/PDt_Uo3OfYU?t=104

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
only 1 midfielder this mercato in Bakayoko ??

L&M are well aware you need a great midfield to be a top team no way they let it slip

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
What's the deal with people talking about a single incident in judgment of a player?

Nesta was fucking fleeced by Ronaldinho at Camp Nou 12 years ago, but he's the greatest CB of all time.

Take a broader view of things. People are not fodder for singular mistakes.

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
Laxalt is actually good. Guy’s value will only increase in time. Very solid and flexible player. People just assume fodder cause he plays for Genoa. I’m sure he’s going to impress a lot of Milan fans.

One more MF and close mercato. It’s being hinted this whole time. I have faith.

Thing is that Laxalt is just not needed. Imo a creative or allround b2b mid is more needed then any other atm.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
No midfielder will come. Nada. SMS LOL

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Laxalt is a decent option because he is versatile. Versatile players come in handy.

I would be reluctant to sell RR simply because I think it would destabilize our defence. He is a decent defender and is competent in the defensive phase. Against weak teams he can play LB if we want to attack and LW if we are winning by a good margin

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
While people here bash Bonaventura and suso etc you fail to realize that Gattuso and the management already thought we had a strong 11.

We finished 3rd with Gattuso in charge and strengthening the bench was the priority. Having cutrone, laxalt, samu and baka is a huge upgrade.

If you chose to jump on the positivity bandwagon and convinced yourself that we were going to sign players for 50m it's your problem.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we are selling one LB then Laxalt deal is good, otherwise i dont see a reason for that? What heppened with Strinic, did he break both legs or what?

Unless we sell, we have RR.. and in the worst case scenario if both RR and Strinic are injured.. i guess Borini can play 1 or 2 games as 3rd option. IF he cant even do that, then why keeping him anyway

Asterix

Primavera
Reaction score
1 player I wanted from Genoa they fucking ship to Monaco... that young striker

Well, we had Silva back then...so blame the FM for that!

Galliani made us to have a prejudices for Genoa players, using them as a puppets. And dont forget, Genoa bought Boateng for us!

Stop whining, Laxalt will do good and is very verstile instead the static RR.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thing is that Laxalt is just not needed. Imo a creative or allround b2b mid is more needed then any other atm.

My feeling is Leonardo has another move planned if Laxalt is signed. If I'm wrong, then I agree- Having 3 starting LBs on the roster is stupid.

If we sign Laxalt, and swap RR for Rabiot, would we have any reason to complain? I'd be over the moon personally.

The point is, we don't really know what is going on. There could be 5 deals being juggled at once, or Bakayoko could just be our final signing. There is no confirmed news or signings beyond Bakayoko. The only thing we really have to suggest Samu is coming from Viarreal is a report form a jackass reporter that has been wrong all summer about everything involving calcio.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
no problem but sell them

repating

we have 6+1 fucking fullbacks and no staring lw or lcm and 2 strikers + borini

leo just paid 25-30 mil for samu and 7 mil+ lapadula for laxalt

Better spending it on those two than sms

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
You forgot Politano. Karamoh will probably be farmed out, Inter have too many wingers at the mo.

Martinez is so far looking awesome, he and Asamoah have been the best Inter players during the pre-season. Here is the two combining for the winning goal against Atletico last weekend:

While Martinez was signed as a backup for Icardi, there is no way he starts on the bench after such an impressive pre-season. Spalletti will have a headache trying to accommodate Nainggolan & Martinez in the starting XI.

yes inter is a very well balanced team. Anything less than top 2/3 is a failure imo. Very solid team everywhere. a good depth. That what milan lack in the wing department at the moment. if we get a creative midfielder and another top winger, we can definitely challenge Inter and roma for a top 3 finish. we all know the scumbags are going to win the league again though.

stilouri

Beginner
Reaction score
Elliott also hasn’t invested a dollar in Milan’s market. They injected 50M to stabilize Milan’s finances, but thus far Leonardo’s moves have been neutral. Basically, everything has followed the Elliott takeover model- Stabalize, clean house, position the club for re-sale.

Luckily, Leonardo has done brilliantly so far, but I’m really doubting there will be any major capital available for transfers.

Sms
will
not
happen
ffs

Which part of the term FFP dont you understand??
We have money, but we cant spend.

Stop acting like a PSG fans.

Leonardo is on a mission impossible to bring us the best squad for this year.

God damn, havent you forgat that a month ago we were kicked from Europe?

Laxalt insted RR, all the time!

Leo fixed the biggest problem that we had last year. - Goals!

So calm down, everything is just a fine tuning in case someone gets injured or drops form. The most vurnable positions are now well covered with depth.

no, with this squad we are in big trouble! again, no decent MC, no LW, and subs are very low

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
While people here bash Bonaventura and suso etc you fail to realize that Gattuso and the management already thought we had a strong 11.

We finished 3rd with Gattuso in charge and strengthening the bench was the priority. Having cutrone, laxalt, samu and baka is a huge upgrade.

If you chose to jump on the positivity bandwagon and convinced yourself that we were going to sign players for 50m it's your problem.

:thumbsup:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@sesheva I think you should take a break for your own well being, man. You get crazy worked up over rumors... Nothing beyond Bakayoko is confirmed. Wait until things are announced before having a meltdown. There are definitely some strange rumors floating around, but we know nothing beyond Baka. 3 more days to go and this will be over and we can begin to judge the market.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Castillejo seems exactly like Suso, except faster and can score that exact type of goal while running as well. In my mind that's an upgrade. Trading a one-trick pony for a better one-trick pony.

he is very similar to callejon who is quite good.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Si, super true
RnB rejected the idea of Laxalt months ago
This isn't worth the excitement.

But if we're taliking about a bait for Rabiot's opetation, then its something else

Sae rnb thinks suso and bona are untouchables :lol::lol::lol:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Nothing better than a completely unnecessary forum meltdown by resident superfans. :lol:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he is very similar to callejon who is quite good.

I was impressed with his highlights actually. Solid dribbling, passing, pace, and a solid shot. Combined with the fact that we get rid of Bacca + good reviews from Spanish folk, I don't mind the deal.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
@sesheva I think you should take a break for your own well being, man. You get crazy worked up over rumors... Nothing beyond Bakayoko is confirmed. Wait until things are announced before having a meltdown. There are definitely some strange rumors floating around, but we know nothing beyond Baka. 3 more days to go and this will be over and we can begin to judge the market.

Read this sessheva. It's a good tip for the lot of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule