The Rumour Commode II

Status
Not open for further replies.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Milan are reportedly pushing to keep Alberto Aquilani in Serie A after Juventus dragged on talks with Liverpool.

The Italy international has been at Juve on loan this season, but the club is now haggling over the price-tag to make it a permanent move.

Liverpool do not want to lose out on an investment they made only two years ago, while Aquilani would also be welcome back at Anfield Road now that his injury nightmare is behind him.

According to Calciomercato.it, Milan are making a bid to take the former Roma midfielder on the same loan with option to buy deal that Juventus had this term.

Aquilani is seen as a younger replacement for Andrea Pirlo, whose contract expires in June.

Curiously, Juventus could drop their interest in Aquilani precisely because they’d be bringing in Pirlo on a free transfer.

footyitalia

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Milan are reportedly pushing to keep Alberto Aquilani in Serie A after Juventus dragged on talks with Liverpool.

The Italy international has been at Juve on loan this season, but the club is now haggling over the price-tag to make it a permanent move.

Liverpool do not want to lose out on an investment they made only two years ago, while Aquilani would also be welcome back at Anfield Road now that his injury nightmare is behind him.

According to Calciomercato.it, Milan are making a bid to take the former Roma midfielder on the same loan with option to buy deal that Juventus had this term.

Aquilani is seen as a younger replacement for Andrea Pirlo, whose contract expires in June.

Curiously, Juventus could drop their interest in Aquilani precisely because they’d be bringing in Pirlo on a free transfer.

footyitalia

This better not be true. I was up for it in the past, but that was before he started to turn out absolutely mediocre performances. I wouldnt mind him at Milan but for the price at which he costs, definitely NO.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
So basically Aquilani and Pirlo to trade places, im not sure but if Aquilani can stay healthy then he could be useful as it would eliminate the chances of Lazzari or Montolivo coming here. I always fancied Aquilani in the red and black one day ;)

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
1000 pages of rumour commode part 2 :D

So few players actually bought :p

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Haha thats true !

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
I'm happy to hear that Milan have pretty much almost secured Ganso, but apparently he will come in January 2012. That's exactly what happened with Pato - he was bought in the summertime and then arrived Jan 2008. Thiago Silva was bought in January 2009, but didn't come till the summertime. I hope Ganso will come in the summertime instead, but if not, oh well. Lazzari and Marchetti will be okay purchases, I really want Astori though! :D

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I'm happy to hear that Milan have pretty much almost secured Ganso, but apparently he will come in January 2012. That's exactly what happened with Pato - he was bought in the summertime and then arrived Jan 2008. Thiago Silva was bought in January 2009, but didn't come till the summertime. I hope Ganso will come in the summertime instead, but if not, oh well. Lazzari and Marchetti will be okay purchases, I really want Astori though! :D

Both Pato's and Silva's cases were very different from Ganso's imo.

Pato was bought by Milan when he was 17. He couldnt play for us until he turned 18 (as per rules) and therefore his transfer was officially completed in January.

Silva was actually bought in January but couldnt play for us because we had already signed two non eu players that season (Shevchenko and Viudez:fp:). But he did train with the team for remaining of the season before officially making his debut in the next.

But considering Ganso satisfies both these conditions, I honestly feel the rumour about him moving in January is BS...

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I have some very good friends of the market and awake, by Marchetti in Massara, Di Stefano in Cometti. The latter tells me now that Milan took Krisztian Tamas, 16, left outer Hungarian dell'Haladas, ripped at Tottenham and Arsenal.

this kid is new fenomeno according to some experst

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Di Marzio: Milan, Tamas here ...

I have some very good friends of the market and awake, by Marchetti in Massara, Di Stefano in Cometti. The latter tells me now that Milan took Krisztian Tamas, 16, left outer Hungarian dell'Haladas, ripped at Tottenham and Arsenal.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
1000 pages of rumour commode part 2 :D

So few players actually bought :p

This thread began on August 22nd last year.

22 000 posts. How many transfers?

Ibra, Binho, Prince, Cass, VB, Urby... who else?

Anyway, it's like one transfer per 4000 posts.

Keep it up guys! :thumbsup:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score

footyitalia

Hmm, i actually wouldn't mind this deal happening if we can get him on cheap or at least non inflated price.

Seeing the way amouri is suddenly performing better and giovinco also seems to have improved in parma i think the cold juventus ambient is making some jube players perform well bellow their standards. There was some talk on some mediaset after game program where some juventus player (IIRC it was just aqulani) who said that at the moment the juve shirt weights alot. The psychological pressure over there is huge. We all know there was a time when melo couldnt even make the simplest of passes anymore. Before i didnt want him here because all the injuries but honestly not that he seem to have limited them i wouldnt mind him at all.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
This thread began on August 22nd last year.

22 000 posts. How many transfers?

Ibra, Binho, Prince, Cass, VB, Urby... who else?

Anyway, it's like one transfer per 4000 posts.

Keep it up guys! :thumbsup:

Every player you mentioned had their own threads where everybody discussed about it before threads were made into official Milan players.

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
Every player you mentioned had their own threads where everybody discussed about it before threads were made into official Milan players.

I think that Dzeko thread is the biggest. But finally we didn't get him.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

to be honest, im kinda glad we didnt. Someone posted something about him wanting to come to us right?

we shouldnt pay more than 15m for him now

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Paulo Henrique Ganso is back to talk to disprove an alleged agreement with AC Milan from January 2012: "There is still nothing definite with Milan, I'm a player in the Santos not know how long I will stay here. I want to play in Europe, I want it really, but I have no idea when this will happen. "

hehehe he is coming
http://www.calciomercato.com/mercato/ganso-stop-non-ho-l-accordo-col-milan-998903

http://www.calciomercatonews.com/ul...-ganso-tuona-non-ho-nessun-accordo-col-milan/

AC Milan Gans - The attacking midfielder Santos, Paulo Henrique Gans, target transfers of Milan for the next summer, comes out, and angry, told Globo TV: "An agreement with Milan? These stories are false. There is still nothing definite with Milan, I am a player of Santos. Do not know how long I will stay at Santos - says the 21 year old midfielder -. Dream of playing in Europe one day, I really want. But I do not know when this will happen. "

Last edited:

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
to be honest, im kinda glad we didnt. Someone posted something about him wanting to come to us right?

we shouldnt pay more than 15m for him now

For 15m it would be great. When I remember that Wolfsburg a year ago was wanting to sell him for 40millions it is a great deal. Just like one that we make on Ibra.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
If Ganso goes to Europe this summer it will be to us 100% SURE....

Everything points towards us getting him, the only way we wouldn't get him is if Santos decide to be very stubborn and won't let him leave at all.

But we all know Santos can't resist Uncle Fester
:g:
:gt:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For 15m it would be great. When I remember that Wolfsburg a year ago was wanting to sell him for 40millions it is a great deal. Just like one that we make on Ibra.

i dont think Dzeko is worth that much IMO. Im kinda glad he went to Shitty

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Weah-man;985322[B said:
]i dont think Dzeko is worth that much[/B] IMO. Im kinda glad he went to Shitty

okk how many times did you watced dzeko hehe i can bet no more then once couse you ob. dont know him well .

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan, a new contract for Allegri

Massimiliano Allegri is the right man to start a new major cycle Rossoneri. Milan seems to have won his bet because the championship is getting closer to the first experience of Allegri on a bench in prestige, is also still open discourse Cup Italy. Next year, however, the former Cagliari coach is called upon to do even better. The company firmly believes in Via Turati in him and is proposing a contract extension until 2013 with hired doubled.

Chelsea, Hiddink and a young coach coming

Last February, we reported the news of a possible future at Chelsea for Guus Hiddink. The experienced Dutch coach would arrive in London at the end of the season he was appointed technical director of the Blues. On the bench for Chelsea, however, there should be room for Carlo Ancelotti. In its place, Abramovich is considering the option of placing a young coach. In the last hours are the most popular names of Marco Van Basten, Frank Rijkaard and Gianfranco Zola.

ROSSONERI 4LIFE

Tu 6 tutta la mia vita
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, TSilva, Pirlo, Seedorf, Rui Costa, Sheva, Pippo, Pato, Ibra, Ganso
To be honest i am very happy that we didn`t signed Dzeko , HE SUCKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule