The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2019, 20:06   #61
Samaldinho
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielito View Post

Da Milan
Who is the Benfica kid?
Old 01-03-2019, 20:08   #62
papaberlu
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
Who is the Benfica kid?
Joao Felix

Some British club will pay 100m for him this summer probably
Old 01-03-2019, 20:10   #63
MilanFan89
AC Milan Icon

Wow Inter so lucky. 1 chance and goal
Old 01-03-2019, 20:12   #64
Samaldinho
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by papaberlu View Post
Joao Felix

Ah so that's Joao Felix. Can't remember the last time Benfica sold someone good for cheap. Are there any real links between Milan and him?
Old 01-03-2019, 20:14   #65
marioacm93
AC Milan Legend

Goooooaaallll

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus View Post
No, that is pure BS. Leverkusen paid 15mEuro for him last summer and he is a total success there and u think, they would sell him for 20mEuro now?
There is no way to get him for such a laughable price.
Old 01-03-2019, 20:16   #66
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Handanovic makes some great saves, but whenever he gives up goals he always seems to be a statue ha.
Old 01-03-2019, 20:17   #67
papaberlu
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Ah so that's Joao Felix. Can't remember the last time Benfica sold someone good for cheap. Are there any real links between Milan and him?
I don't think so but I would like Milan to refrain from purchasing Portuguese memes after that last one
Old 01-03-2019, 20:23   #68
Milanista92
AC Milan Icon

inter so traaaaaaaaaaaaash

Signature
get Borini off my team
Old 01-03-2019, 20:25   #69
omer486
National Team Player

Quote:
I don't think so but I would like Milan to refrain from purchasing Portuguese memes after that last one
There is a world of difference between Andre Silva and Joao Felix. It's like the one guy in RNB who was saying we shouldn't buy Piatek because the previous players from Genoa turned out crap!!

There is a Europa League match between Benifica and Dynamo Zagreb on 14 March. The attacking players Milan are interested in: Felix and Dani Olmo will be playing. Should be a good match to see.
Old 01-03-2019, 20:31   #70
Samaldinho
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by omer486 View Post
There is a world of difference between Andre Silva and Joao Felix. It's like the one guy in RNB who was saying we shouldn't buy Piatek because the previous players from Genoa turned out crap!!

There is a Europa League match between Benifica and Dynamo Zagreb on 14 March. The attacking players Milan are interested in: Felix and Dani Olmo will be playing. Should be a good match to see.
So there are real links between Milan and Felix?
Old 01-03-2019, 20:32   #71
papaberlu
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by omer486 View Post

That was a joke

Not paying 100m for someone like him though, Mbappe was a special case because he proved it in the CL
Old 01-03-2019, 20:33   #72
Milanista92
AC Milan Icon

no way we get felix, some shithead club is going to drop their load on him we won't pay that much imo.

Signature
get Borini off my team
Old 01-03-2019, 20:40   #73
Danielito
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Inzaghi

Quote:
Joao Felix

He is chased by Juve, Man City, Liverpool, Barca and Real and has 120m release clause in his contract. There were some reports linking him even with us so maybe Leo can work his magic and get him when we secure CL. For 60-70m I'd do it. Definitely one of the best talents out there. Put him instead of Hakan and we will be top2 next season. Great with both feet, superb vision, speed, finishing... Complete modern player who combines pace with technical ability. He's the one I'd break the bank for as I believe he's exactly the profile who would transform our team. The other one is Lo Celso for the midfield but he has this cuntish face that would fit in Barca.
Old 01-03-2019, 20:41   #74
Danielito
Primavera Player

Quote:
So there are real links between Milan and Felix?
Manchester United, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Borussia Dortmund have all scouted Joao Felix. Other clubs such as Juventus, PSG, Monaco, Bayern, AC Milan and West Ham have gone ‘one step forward’ and asked for the player’s price. Current release clause is €120m (AS)

Report from last month.
Old 01-03-2019, 20:46   #75
Milanista92
AC Milan Icon

people are comparing the kid to kaka, he seems similar in a lot of ways but i wouldn't go that far. I don't see us getting him tho, go after tonali please

Signature
get Borini off my team
Old 01-03-2019, 20:53   #76
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Cutrone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buske View Post
Plot twist, they are practicing for real guns
fuck off u twat

Signature
GOAT
Old 01-03-2019, 20:54   #77
Danielito
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista92 View Post
people are comparing the kid to kaka, he seems similar in a lot of ways but i wouldn't go that far. I don't see us getting him tho, go after tonali please
I have a soft spot for Tonali just like everyone on this forum but how do we line-up with him? Is he capable of playing RCM? And can he do it against big guns in CL? I'm not so sure about that.

Baka is the reason why we're rock solid defensively since December so I don't think we should move him wide while our team is working with him in front of the defence. Paqueta next season will also be only better so we should target someone to challenge Kessie for RCM spot. Someone better offensively who would provide more tactical options. Not sure if Tonali is that guy. If we have a lot of money to spend, ideal scenario would be to buy him and let him stay in Brescia next season and then he would replace Biglia.
Old 01-03-2019, 20:56   #78
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Cutrone.

I've been hearing about an RW in Dortmund who's supposed to be very good...

Signature
GOAT
Old 01-03-2019, 20:58   #79
Milanista92
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielito View Post
I have a soft spot for Tonali just like everyone on this forum but how do we line-up with him? Is he capable of playing RCM? And can he do it against big guns in CL? I'm not so sure about that.

Baka is the reason why we're rock solid defensively since December so I don't think we should move him wide while our team is working with him in front of the defence. Paqueta next season will also be only better so we should target someone to challenge Kessie for RCM spot. Someone better offensively who would provide more tactical options. Not sure if Tonali is that guy. If we have a lot of money to spend, ideal scenario would be to buy him and let him stay in Brescia next season and then he would replace Biglia.
2 man pivot with him and baka, idc how you fit the kid i don't want to see him in a juve or inter jersey for the next 10 years terrorizing us.

Signature
get Borini off my team
Old 01-03-2019, 20:59   #80
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Mrki
Never went there to write anything in my life

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...
Closed Thread