Jose Mauri Thread

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
IMO, far from a good game but I never expected him to play as a starter from the beginning ... on the contrary, I'd be happy if he takes until January and then starts pulling his own weight (ala Niang in 2013). It's harder for him to get going when so many players are new and the system is also new.

AC AZZA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso,Maldini,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Kaka
I think his capable of being a really good player for Milan and I am very intrigued to see how he will adapt to playing for Milan .

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
So this guy needs to develop quick. hope to see him make a few sub appearances soon . He already has serie a experience so not too worrried about him being overawed by the occasion

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
^^^^ Nocerino probably get's Mauri's minutes. Another reason I really hoped Noce was gone. Prefer Mauri subbing in no questions asked.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Still hoping he can get some playing time this season. There really isn't any reason Nocerino should be starting any games.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Youth players, that struggling in milan...what a surprise :lol:

Next mascherano :D

Get a real mascherano ffs

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Preseason showed he is not ready - for his position (defense minded b2b) we were looking players whole transfer window and we got at the end kucka (and we still have poli). Decision about him staying here is some classic milan total opposite to logic behave - you wont develop young player if he doesnt play at least 10-15 games per season. If someone cant count for proper number of games per season then he should be loaned even to f.. serie b other way there is no point in keeping youngsters.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why should he be loaned out to a Serie B team when he was a starter & a stand out player for a Serie A team for 1.5 years

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Why should he be loaned out to a Serie B team when he was a starter & a stand out player for a Serie A team for 1.5 years

"even to" - somewhere where he can play regular not gabriel2.0

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score

a starter at a team that got relegated to Serie B. they did have financial difficulties that may have affected the players, but they did pour their hearts out and they quite simply weren't good enough.

maybe at best we can loan him to a team that'll fight for relegation this year.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
May as well play him, he won't be any worse than the crap that went out there today.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Play him in the Gattuso role. He's got a good engine, fights for every ball and very good technical skills.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
I hope he can become like ses 2012
In this shit team i dont see any light at the end of tunnel

Xelcuk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nocerino, Poli, Kucka, Antonelli, Ely, Bonaventura, Bertolacci
Shame on me, l said Juve wouldn't let Galliani to sign Mauri if he was any good. l'm sorry. l was wrong.

Mauri is one of the best young players in the world. Thanks to best CEO, we got him and his brother for free. His brother is great talent too. Mauri was amazing vs Monza. Hope to see both Mauri's in our starting line up with Ancelotti next year. l'm very sure we would be biggest CL contender with Balo, Mauri brothers, Nocerino, Poli, Boateng, Ranocchia and Zuniga.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Shame on me, l said Juve wouldn't let Galliani to sign Mauri if he was any good. l'm sorry. l was wrong.

Mauri is one of the best young players in the world. Thanks to best CEO, we got him and his brother for free. His brother is great talent too. Mauri was amazing vs Monza. Hope to see both Mauri's in our starting line up with Ancelotti next year. l'm very sure we would be biggest CL contender with Balo, Mauri brothers, Nocerino, Poli, Boateng, Ranocchia and Zuniga.

Dude, you're not even funny. Plain annoying.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
German humour.

Brutalitops

El Tigre Chino
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Reus, Abate, De Sciglio, Ibrahimovic, Nesta, David Luiz, Thiago Silva, Poli, Cavani, ElSha
I hope he can become like ses 2012
In this shit team i dont see any light at the end of tunnel

At this point it's a matter of "less darkness" than actual light

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This guy still alive? Saw him played in friendly matches, doesnt even convince me.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Loan is the best choice... him, Alex, Cerci and Bertolacci were the players that made probably the worst impression in the preseason. Then again, if Cerci, Alex and Bertolacci are coming to acceptable levels, I don't see why he can't.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Still very young, I believe he will be a good player for us. Should've been loaned in the summer to a newly promoted team. Kid has real talent, hopefully is loaned out in January so he can get experience.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
a starter at a team that got relegated to Serie B. they did have financial difficulties that may have affected the players, but they did pour their hearts out and they quite simply weren't good enough.

maybe at best we can loan him to a team that'll fight for relegation this year.
Why is that even relevant? Its embarrassing to send him to serie b when hes played against much better competition and performed fairly well. it does nothing for his growth as well, he needs to go to bottom half serie a team or another league

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Jose Mauri?s agent warns his client doesn?t want a loan move away from Milan - ?it wouldn?t be a good sign.?

The young midfielder joined the Rossoneri this summer after Parma?s liquidation, but has yet to make his competitive debut.

?Why isn?t he playing?? Dino Zampacorta considered in an interview with Fantagazzetta.

?You should ask the Coach [Sinisa Mihajlovic]. It?s a situation which amazes me, considering he?s the only one who hasn?t been given his chance.

?Milan haven?t told us anything, the intention is for Jose to be able to get small opportunities to try and prove he can be part of this squad.

?If he?s sent out on loan it would say that they don?t believe he?s worthy of Milan, contrary to what was said in July. It wouldn?t not be a good sign of regard toward the lad.

?We?ll meet with the club in December, and take stock of the situation. Our intention is to stay here, but if the club decides otherwise then we?ll look around.

?But I repeat - a loan is not a solution that we like.?

I'm already over this guy.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Wrong time wrong place kid.

Absolutely no point splashing 10m on Sensi if he ends up in the same predicament as Mauri.

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
With all the respect for Mauri - He should wait for his chance, he should not give ultimatums to Milan. In 2013/14 he was playing for Parma Primavera, and now he wants to play starter for Milan. It's not that easy how he thinks.

He thinks he is Verratti maybe... :fp: overrating himself.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
With all the respect for Mauri - He should wait for his chance, he should not give ultimatums to Milan. In 2013/14 he was playing for Parma Primavera, and now he wants to play starter for Milan. It's not that easy how he thinks.

He thinks he is Verratti maybe... :fp: overrating himself.

What's that got to do with anything? 2 years ago Donna was playing for Milan Allievi and now look at him. If you're good enough for the first team doesn't matter where you played.

Anyway, fodders Poli/Kucka/Noce all got minutes this season so bit harsh not giving Mauri a chance. I'm betting he has above 50% passing/14% shooting accuracy :lol:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What's that got to do with anything? 2 years ago Donna was playing for Milan Allievi and now look at him. If you're good enough for the first team doesn't matter where you played.

Anyway, fodders Poli/Kucka/Noce all got minutes this season so bit harsh not giving Mauri a chance. I'm betting he has above 50% passing/14% shooting accuracy :lol:

One of Mauri's biggest problems from what I've seen from friendly is giving away passes in key positions. Especially with how fragile our midfield has been, I think that is why he hasn't got a chance.

Schedule