Gennaro Gattuso Thread

When is the first clash between Gattuso and Zamparini?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Yep you hide behide internet. Internet thug.

Be quiet, child.

And talk only when you think you're right. And when you dont, you just insult people. I wouldnt care if you would insult me if I was in your forum. But unlike you I only visit my fav. teams forum. And even if I ever was a part of another's team forum I would respect their posters. And not like you who you inslut people who have been here for 6 years like I did and there are people who have been posting here for 9 years and they have to listen your fucking bullshit and let alone insult the members of the forum but insulting our players also.

You're a bit thick like.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Excatly what I said.

Bastard.

******** midget's shouldn't talk. Be silent. What's your address? I'm preparing to do a huge crap on your door step.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
******** midget's shouldn't talk. Be silent. What's your address? I'm preparing to do a huge crap on your door step.

You know.. Nah you dont deserve it.
I dont even know why I debating with you, didnt knew you were such a baby.

Yeah, and we would have seen who's the midget and whos not. Fucking bastard.

Maggot.

thanks god there's an ignore list for you motherfucker.

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini

You know.. Nah you dont deserve it.
I dont even know why I debating with you, didnt knew you were such a baby.

Yeah, and we would have seen who's the midget and whos not. Fucking bastard.

Maggot.

thanks god there's an ignore list for you motherfucker.

That's enough you two! If you want to continue this "discussion", take it to pm's.

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
it's probably high time I bought myself a rino jersey

Because it's unbelievably petty. Managers cross that line all the time and quickly walk back. During the highlights it showed one of the Arsenal coaches celebrating just over the line. Should he get punished?

The rules are clear, but sometimes you need to use common sense. People insulting JJ like they are and using the "he came onto the pitch" arguement is a great example of straw clutching. It's shouldn't even be mentioned.

poor comparison. he's not the manager. he's not supposed to be anywhere near the field and he's 100% not allowed to talk to players on the pitch... forget antagonizing them... it's bizarre that you're absolving this jerkoff from all wrong doing..

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
it's probably high time I bought myself a rino jersey

poor comparison. he's not the manager. he's not supposed to be anywhere near the field and he's 100% not allowed to talk to players on the pitch... forget antagonizing them... it's bizarre that you're absolving this jerkoff from all wrong doing..

Of course the assistant manager is allowed to speak to the players. They're usually the ones that do the most shouting.

That's enough you two! If you want to continue this "discussion", take it to pm's.

I might just do that :D

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Of course the assistant manager is allowed to speak to the players. They're usually the ones that do the most shouting.

uefa abides by fifa rules:

The technical area is a special zone for technical staff and substitutes.

While the size and position of technical areas may differ between facilities, the

following notes are issued for general guidance:

• the technical area extends 1 m on either side of the designated seated area

and extends forward up to a distance of 75 cm from the touch line

• it is recommended that markings are used to define this area

• the number of persons permitted to occupy the technical area is defined by

the competition rules

• the occupants of the technical area are identified before the beginning of

the match in accordance with the competition rules

• only one team official at a time is authorised to convey tactical instructions

and may remain standing

• the coach and other officials must remain within the confines of the

technical area except in special circumstances, e.g. a physiotherapist or

doctor entering the pitch, with the referees’ permission, to assess an injured

player or organise his removal from the pitch

• the coach and other occupants of the technical area must behave in a

responsible manner, avoiding any obstruction of the players’ and referees’

movements

--

sorry but they aren't. unless you have a twat manager that's decided to shut his mouth for the match, it's officially not allowed... just because they provide some leniency for the rule doesnt mean it doesnt exist and shouldnt be enforced when people take a piss on it...

people arent always carded for reckless challenges either.. does that mean all of a sudden flams bullshit is ok?

i really can't understand where you are arguing from.. no one is absolving rino.. .he acted like an ass but he's slightly unhinged and it happens... but for you to claim that joe jerkoff is completely innocent and we need to use common sense when judging his actions is crap..

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
sorry but they aren't. unless you have a twat manager that's decided to shut his mouth for the match, it's officially not allowed... just because they provide some leniency for the rule doesnt mean it doesnt exist and shouldnt be enforced when people take a piss on it...

people arent always carded for reckless challenges either.. does that mean all of a sudden flams bullshit is ok?

i really can't understand where you are arguing from.. no one is absolving rino.. .he acted like an ass but he's slightly unhinged and it happens... but for you to claim that joe jerkoff is completely innocent and we need to use common sense when judging his actions is crap..

+1000

well said Centre...

MUF stop being so hard headed, no one is saying that Gattuso is a saint, what he did was wrong, but Jordan acted like a cunt also. And I'm sure that was their plan, to get Gattuso of his game by taunting him.

voltage

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gullit, Yepes, Pato, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Prince, Robinho
Don't mean to ruffle any feathers, this being my first post and all outside the intro...but I'm kinda disappointed that Milan fans feel this way about the whole incident. Yeah I get he's being demonized by the perennially stupid British press but to me a guy who goes and shoves around an old guy and then returns 30 min later to headbutt him - DESERVES IT!!

English players aren't noted for their skills or anything football related for that matter :D BUT if a highly rated English player shows little skill or runs around like a headless chicken or dives etc....we'll pull out our very own "shit Brit footballer" stereotype book and you know what? They would have earned that rep too.

Also having watch Milan since I was a kid not even the livewires like Boban and Gullit (my favourite... cause he's a rasta like me) ever dragged the club's name down into the gutter that way. Again Joe Jordan is a clown of titanic proportions but he wasn't far enough on the field to be adjudged to be asking for it. Gattuso's actions don't in any way subtract any of his legendary status but neither must they be tolerated.

All the nonsense about "he should have done worse" and "Gat should have killed him" reminds me of how the Inter fans talked back when they were a PATHETIC WINLESS SHIT CLUB SO DESPERATE FOR SUCCESS THAT THEY'D DO ANYTHING TO FINALLY TASTE IT. I hope this isn't or hasn't become us. It would be insulting to the legacies that Maldini, Rijkaard, Baresi etc have built. Inter and Juve are the clubs with the Materazzis, Monteros Gentiles Adrianos and yes the Ibras.

TeKappa

Primavera
Reaction score
Don't mean to ruffle any feathers, this being my first post and all outside the intro...but I'm kinda disappointed that Milan fans feel this way about the whole incident. Yeah I get he's being demonized by the perennially stupid British press but to me a guy who goes and shoves around an old guy and then returns 30 min later to headbutt him - DESERVES IT!!

English players aren't noted for their skills or anything football related for that matter :D BUT if a highly rated English player shows little skill or runs around like a headless chicken or dives etc....we'll pull out our very own "shit Brit footballer" stereotype book and you know what? They would have earned that rep too.

Also having watch Milan since I was a kid not even the livewires like Boban and Gullit (my favourite... cause he's a rasta like me) ever dragged the club's name down into the gutter that way. Again Joe Jordan is a clown of titanic proportions but he wasn't far enough on the field to be adjudged to be asking for it. Gattuso's actions don't in any way subtract any of his legendary status but neither must they be tolerated.

All the nonsense about "he should have done worse" and "Gat should have killed him" reminds me of how the Inter fans talked back when they were a PATHETIC WINLESS SHIT CLUB SO DESPERATE FOR SUCCESS THAT THEY'D DO ANYTHING TO FINALLY TASTE IT. I hope this isn't or hasn't become us. It would be insulting to the legacies that Maldini, Rijkaard, Baresi etc have built. Inter and Juve are the clubs with the Materazzis, Monteros Gentiles Adrianos and yes the Ibras.

you sir, talk straight out of your ass.

old man or not, emotions run high, and to be honest. it wasnt even that fucking bad, he glazed him as if a feather hit him. if he wanted to injure him he would have. calm ur ass down

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't mean to ruffle any feathers, this being my first post and all outside the intro...but I'm kinda disappointed that Milan fans feel this way about the whole incident. Yeah I get he's being demonized by the perennially stupid British press but to me a guy who goes and shoves around an old guy and then returns 30 min later to headbutt him - DESERVES IT!

So do you think Gattuso deserves to be called a dog? To hear such BS as "face Joe Jordan in a room for 10 minutes"?

Do you really think that just because of his Milan deserves to be called Milanimals and mafiosi?

With all due respect to my fellow Milanistas on this forum, this discussion is not mine.

I had some discussions about fair play, dives, Suárez/Gods defending a goal with hands and related stuff by the time of the WC here. So maybe people remember my opinion, I will not write it again. As for myself, I can say I'm on the other side of this moralist stuff.

I mean, if someone really supports Milan cause of the belief this is some sort of catholic virgin of football well, good lucky defending your beliefs while we field a midfield with Van Bommel, Gattuso, Flamini, Boateng, Ambrosini and heated stars like Ibra and Cassano.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I mean, if someone really supports Milan cause of the belief this is some sort of catholic virgin of football well, good lucky defending your beliefs while we field a midfield with Van Bommel, Gattuso, Flamini, Boateng, Ambrosini and heated stars like Ibra and Cassano.

:star::star::star: hahaha awesome

People please stop with this Milan is class etc etc... Our shit doesn't smell better than anyone elses. Gattuso isn't the first player to be "disgraceful" (if you even can call it that) in a Milan shirt and he won't be the last one. Even Maldini once punched a player in the face and got a red card, I think it was against Perugia or something like that a lot of years ago.

Sometimes I wonder how many of you have played a competitive sport here. Emotions run high in both ways, sometimes you get extremely happy, and sometimes you get extremely angry. Gattuso wouldn't have done what he did to that old fart if A he wasn't provoked, B if it was a ordinary game and C it we were doing good on the pitch.

far5had

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Diego Lopez
So Gattuso isn't hot headed? You need to learn about common sense. He was inches onto the pitch. People often take a step forward or backwards.

Had Joe Jordon shouted at Gattuso 6 inches back you wouldn't be saying this. Are you really going to go 180 degrees over something as small as that?

When managers give instructions they often stand bang on the line - occasionally you'll see the tip of the foot over the line. It's unbelievably petty.

We know Gattuso has a short temper. We've seen him react to many players. How many yellow cards he get's given doesn't mean that isn't true. Joe Jordon shouted at Gattuso. We know that, but not what was said. As Gattuso was running around, getting in people's faces and constantly complaining to the referee it's highly plausable that Joe Jordon said something like "Shut the fuck up", "dirty bastard" or something along those lines. That happens on a football pitch. Gattuso will get called much this this weekend. I guarentee it.

If Joe Jordon said something about Gattuso's mother or family, you could play the "Joe Jordin winded him up". I don't believe Joe Jordon said anything that personal. For whatever reason Gattuso was like a mad man. Not just with Joe Jordon, but with the referee, Crouch and just about anyone else who entered his line of sight.

look...it doesn't have to be a swear at your family... if you have no feelings for your country of origin that's you and your opinion..i know if someone call me a fucking Persian bastard i'll rip off his dick and shove it in his mouth...

Reaction score

Oh Shuuuuuuuuuut UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP :mad: we didnt say anything when Cantona kicked a fan in the PUBLIC so you have no right whatsoever on Gattuso :o :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

voltage

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:star::star::star: hahaha awesome

People please stop with this Milan is class etc etc... Our shit doesn't smell better than anyone elses. Gattuso isn't the first player to be "disgraceful" (if you even can call it that) in a Milan shirt and he won't be the last one. Even Maldini once punched a player in the face and got a red card, I think it was against Perugia or something like that a lot of years ago.

Sometimes I wonder how many of you have played a competitive sport here. Emotions run high in both ways, sometimes you get extremely happy, and sometimes you get extremely angry. Gattuso wouldn't have done what he did to that old fart if A he wasn't provoked, B if it was a ordinary game and C it we were doing good on the pitch.

look...it doesn't have to be a swear at your family... if you have no feelings for your country of origin that's you and your opinion..i know if someone call me a fucking Persian bastard i'll rip off his dick and shove it in his mouth...
:rolleyes:

I was banned from football for three months because I decked a guy who insulted my mother. My mother is the ONLY person I had. I’ve seen this woman lose weight because at times we only had enough food for one. Surely that would hurt more than someone who called another a “fucking Italian bitch”. I mean seriously?? When I was in high school worse insults were passed among my own team mates!! To me real tough guys don’t blow their loads over that shit. I’m actually glad that my coach and mum gave me the discipline to control my temper…because later on I’ve seen some of my friends got shot and stabbed for things they said. I’ve seen fights escalate into serious injuries over things people said. Is it really worth it? And half the people here threatening to do some shit for something another said are pathetic internet gangsters. Rather easy to sound tough behind a keyboard. Where I come from hitting someone is crossing the line.

Now I had to explain to my little son why what Gattuso did was wrong :head:

Last edited:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Except there's zero evidence that JJ even mentioned Italy, and seeing as he actually likes the country I find it hard to believe.

Reaction score
Except there's zero evidence that JJ even mentioned Italy, and seeing as he actually likes the country I find it hard to believe.

He's obviously lying that he likes Italy :o.Also you have no say on Gattuso when Cantona kicked a fan in the public :rolleyes:

voltage

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He's obviously lying that he likes Italy :o.Also you have no say on Gattuso when Cantona kicked a fan in the public :rolleyes:
Isn't that the point though? Isn't Milan supposed to be above the classless thuggery of Rooney and Cantona and Keane etc AS well as the overrated rubbish that passes for football in the bpl??

We have prided ourselves on beating our opponents with skill, guile and passion...now Rinho's behaviour has dented our image. Incredible that my fellow rossoneri think that the dried up old turd JJ is the chief villain in this debacle!!

The Jet

Dovieandi se tov'ya sagat
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva-kaka-pele-MVB-Milan Legends
Geez Louise, this argument is still going?

Rino was wrong. All the blame rests on him. It really is that simple. Jordan didn't get physical but our captain did. When you get physical you lose any defence whether it was racist or insulting or whatever.

He walked over to Jordan and shoved him in the face. Then AFTER the game, he went back for more. That was just plain stupid.

I love Rino as much as the next guy but we should stop acting like what he did can be excused. It can't. Especially in a high profile game like that against English opposition.

Reaction score
Isn't that the point though? Isn't Milan supposed to be above the classless thuggery of Rooney and Cantona and Keane etc AS well as the overrated rubbish that passes for football in the bpl??

We have prided ourselves on beating our opponents with skill, guile and passion...now Rinho's behaviour has dented our image. Incredible that my fellow rossoneri think that the dried up old turd JJ is the chief villain in this debacle!!

Oh look at how you try to protect Man Utd players now pathetic!

Reaction score
Geez Louise, this argument is still going?

Rino was wrong. All the blame rests on him. It really is that simple. Jordan didn't get physical but our captain did. When you get physical you lose any defence whether it was racist or insulting or whatever.

He walked over to Jordan and shoved him in the face. Then AFTER the game, he went back for more. That was just plain stupid.

I love Rino as much as the next guy but we should stop acting like what he did can be excused. It can't. Especially in a high profile game like that against English opposition.

Oh look who's talking England's neighbour :rolleyes:

Reaction score
If you knew anything about the relationship between Ireland and England, you'd walk those comments back my friend. :rolleyes:

I don't care about your "Relationships" :o but how you cant defend gattuso if you are a Milan fan then that is just shameful :rolleyes: since it was mostly JJ's Fault

The Jet

Dovieandi se tov'ya sagat
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva-kaka-pele-MVB-Milan Legends
I don't care about your "Relationships" :o but how you cant defend gattuso if you are a Milan fan then that is just shameful :rolleyes: since it was mostly JJ's Fault

If you don't care, then why make such a stupidly ignorant comment?

I may be a fan but I'm not a fanatic. I don't have to blindly defend a man jsut because he plays for a team I like.

He was totally in the wrong. Whatever JJ said to him is no excuse to get physical. He totally lost my backing when he went after him at the end of the game. I can understand heat of the moment pushing and shoving but when the game is over, ppl should get over it and move on.

Moreover if we had won that game then i doubt Gattuso would have done what he did, so it just makes us seem such a petty little club looking for a fight because we lost the game.

Reaction score
If you don't care, then why make such a stupidly ignorant comment?

I may be a fan but I'm not a fanatic. I don't have to blindly defend a man jsut because he plays for a team I like.

He was totally in the wrong. Whatever JJ said to him is no excuse to get physical. He totally lost my backing when he went after him at the end of the game. I can understand heat of the moment pushing and shoving but when the game is over, ppl should get over it and move on.

Moreover if we had won that game then i doubt Gattuso would have done what he did, so it just makes us seem such a petty little club looking for a fight because we lost the game.
Are you Kidding me outright sweared Gattuso's Nationality he called him "Fucking Italian Bastard" he outright insulted Italy if that isnt enough for you than there must be something wrong in your head :head:.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

If u dont care then why the fuck did u even bring in the England's neighbor part? :rolleyes:

Both of them acted like idiots and both of them got what's coming to them. End of story. Gattuso wasnt the better man and neither was JJ.

Reaction score
If u dont care then why the fuck did u even bring in the England's neighbor part? :rolleyes:

Both of them acted like idiots and both of them got what's coming to them. End of story. Gattuso wasnt the better man and neither was JJ.

Then why the hell does he make JJ sound like the innocent man when he just outright insulted not only Gattuso but ITALY

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Then why the hell does he make JJ sound like the innocent man when he just outright insulted not only Gattuso but ITALY

What do u want him to say? I am a racist prick? Nothing is proven about what JJ said. Just gattuso's word versus Jordan and Redknapp's words. He was saying something but no way to confirm whether it was racist or not. And i will reserve my judgment until some lip reader analyzes what they said or both of them agree on a story. And you should do the same and look at things objectively rather than rossoneri tinted glasses.

But had he actually said racist things then I would probably back Gattuso. But yet nothing is proven.

Schedule