The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just read that we've already tried for this Bordeaux kid before he signed his first pro contract with them

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Deulofeu, Menez, Taarabt..
I wouldnt mind him though, but if we're serious, players like that shouldnt be a part of the project, they're not reliable, not team players. Maybe for a year or two for some individual spark needed at times..

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I wouldnt mind him though, but if we're serious, players like that shouldnt be a part of the project, they're not reliable, not team players. Maybe for a year or two for some individual spark needed at times..

Agree :thumbsup:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
lol sportitalia, what a fail :lol:

generally speaking, it would be nice to have delofeu on bench but we really need something better in first XI... after all these names, i really expect someone better.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score

I think signing Deulofeu would be a big step backwards. The problem with players like him is that they don’t know their limitations. Deulofeu thinks he can pull a Maradona goal out of his hat several times during a game. His intelligence doesn’t match his skill set and that is not the kind of player we want to rely on at a club like Milan. One of the reasons why I love watching Cutrone play is because his lack of technique pushes him to use his head.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
>Some potentially big #ACMilan news incoming...

>#ACMilan are reportedly close to signing #Bordeaux midfielder Aurelien Tchouameni & hope to pair him with #WatfordFC winger Gerard Deulofeu https://www.football-italia.net/133741/milan-tchouameni-yes-deulofeu … #FCGB #Hornets

>Some rando twitter peep: is this what you mean "Potentialy Big News"?

>That would be a pretty impressive couple of signings, no?

In case you still didn't believe this site is ultra trash

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

>#ACMilan are reportedly close to signing #Bordeaux midfielder Aurelien Tchouameni & hope to pair him with #WatfordFC winger Gerard Deulofeu https://www.football-italia.net/133741/milan-tchouameni-yes-deulofeu … #FCGB #Hornets

Not gonna lie if this is the way we finish the window I’ll be extremely disappointed. We need someone better than Deulofeu, he’d be an awesome rotational player but not what we need right now. We need real quality.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Calma calma

Deulefeu is on loan, and he’s only 24yrs.

He’d be a massive improvement to what we have now in terms of speed.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Meeting between Leonardo & Zapata’s agent Ivan Cordoba took place this morning. Fenerbahce submitted two year and a half year contract offer for the player. The player might consider accepting the offer as there isn’t a counter offer from Milan. Updates expected in coming weeks [Sky]

Sad reacts only

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Meeting between Leonardo & Zapata’s agent Ivan Cordoba took place this morning. Fenerbahce submitted two year and a half year contract offer for the player. The player might consider accepting the offer as there isn’t a counter offer from Milan. Updates expected in coming weeks [Sky]

Sad reacts only
He can leave for the money, just don't go to one of our rivals.
I have grown to like the player. That goal against Inter will always be remembered.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Gigi

Conti Mus/Zapa Romag RR/Calabria
Yoko
Paq Hakan
Zuzo Tek Deulo

That would do for me. Or you can swap Paq-Hakan and play Kessie instead of Hakan.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol @ those who think Deulofeu isn't a clear improvent over Kebaboglu
Sure, I would much prefer Bergwijn too, but he would cost at least 40 million with EPL clubs interest and inflation from the recent De Jong deal.
I just can't stand Hakan anymore with his useless inverted crosses and 50 missed shots per game

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score

:fp: :fp: :fp:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sure, I would much prefer Bergwijn too, but he would cost at least 40 million with EPL clubs interest and inflation from the recent De Jong deal.
I just can't stand Hakan anymore with his useless inverted crosses and 50 missed shots per game

I agree he’s an improvement over Hakan, I just think we can do better. Plus we’ve been linked to better names lately so I was getting all hyped up.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paredes to PSG done according to Di Marzio

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Let's say ur currently sleeping with Rosie O'Donnell. Then the opportunity appears to sleep with Penelope Cruz. When u then end up sleeping with Oprah, ur gonna be disappointed.
Sure, it's better than Rosie, but damn.

Im not buying this tho.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Let's say ur currently sleeping with Rosie O'Donnell. Then the opportunity appears to sleep with Penelope Cruz. When u then end up sleeping with Oprah, ur gonna be disappointed.

Im not buying this tho.

hansblink.gif

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Im not buying this tho.

This guy gets it

giphy.gif

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Im not buying this tho.

What the fuck???

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Im not buying this tho.

That's some analogy.... :lol::lol::lol:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
No doubt in my mind now. None :lol:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
"@hakanc10 has never been on the transfer list. Cristian Zapata has been offered a contract renewal, he's an important player for us and we want him to stay with us".

Gattuso on Higuain: "He made his choice, now he's gone. I thank him personally for what he gave me. He could've done more & we could've put him in a better position. Maybe the redemption to buy w/ Champions League qualification did something to him."

Or maybe there's more Nutella B-ready and McDonalds in London :monto:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
He can leave for the money, just don't go to one of our rivals.
I have grown to like the player. That goal against Inter will always be remembered.

:thumbsup:

zapata is a beast i like him too

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In my mind I'm goin' to Carolina
Can't you see the sunshine
Can't you just feel the moonshine
Ain't it just like a friend of mine
It hit me from behind
Yes I'm gone to Carolina in my mind

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Gattuso did learn a lot from the best man management in carletto :star:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Merda trying to steal Zap from us? :lol:

Zapata and Abate have both been in beastly form as CBs this season.

Zapata > Skriniar :proud: of course they want him

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Pepe Reina will be out for 20 days with an injury. Milan should let Antonio Donnarumma leave for Olympiacos after the Coppa Italia game against Napoli on Tuesday next week, according to @DiMarzio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule