The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Pepe Reina will be out for 20 days with an injury. Milan should let Antonio Donnarumma leave for Olympiacos after the Coppa Italia game against Napoli on Tuesday next week, according to @DiMarzio.

the disrespect to plizzari :lol: :lol:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to Tutto sport, Leonardo will try to sign Deulofeu from Watford on a loan plus option to buy formula.

yes, yes and yes!

Deulofeu is fast but selfish. Sometimes it works out well, sometimes he's forgettable.

Give him the Gattuso treadment. It will work. I have no doubts if this deal materializes.

Paredes to PSG done according to Di Marzio

Paredes was much wanted when we didn't knew that Baka is a legit footballer and Biglias return is a matter of days. Now I couldn't care less.

:thumbsup:

zapata is a beast i like him too

Funny thing is, this is probably his 1st real "good" season. You remember mr. concentration? :)

Jokes aside. This season he's been arguably our best defender. Scratch that arguably. He's been our best defender period. I hope he'll stay, but we shouldn't offer him a massive salary only to match Fenerbace. If he wants to continue with Milan, great, if he wants a bigger paycheck and a more longterm contract, I can fully understand that. He's what? 31? 32? I wouldn't give him more than 2 years. It's not that he's been an unremovable pilar of this team. It just happened this season that he finally is playing on a very high level on a constant base :lol:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
On Zapata and Calhanoglu: "Calhanoglu you invented it, it does not exist, there is someone who likes to write always on Calhanoglu ... Leipzig wanted it, but I always told the company, just like me, that is a fundamental player and has never been on the market.

- Gattuso has no say on transfers, Leo will ship Hakan in a blink of an eye. RnB (c)

sorry for gtranslate but its obv.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Funny thing is, this is probably his 1st real "good" season. You remember mr. concentration? :)

Jokes aside. This season he's been arguably our best defender. Scratch that arguably. He's been our best defender period. I hope he'll stay, but we shouldn't offer him a massive salary only to match Fenerbace. If he wants to continue with Milan, great, if he wants a bigger paycheck and a more longterm contract, I can fully understand that. He's what? 31? 32? I wouldn't give him more than 2 years. It's not that he's been an unremovable pilar of this team. It just happened this season that he finally is playing on a very high level on a constant base :lol:

he was good when he first arrived. together him and mexes formed one of the best defense in second half of that season. he was very reliable last season too. with miha, he had his worst season. other two seasons, i don't particularly remember.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Milan have offered Zapata a one-year extension with his current salary of €2m + bonuses that take it up to €2,4m/year. Leonardo has no intentions of letting the defender go this transfer window despite strong interest from Fenerbahce. [@DiMarzio]

Great by Leo to offer him one year (I'd say they can nego. to 2 years if needed) and to offer same salary + bonuses to keep him.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
he was good when he first arrived. together him and mexes formed one of the best defense in second half of that season. he was very reliable last season too. with miha, he had his worst season. other two seasons, i don't particularly remember.

The other two, he would have a solid performance stained by a brainfart every other game that would lead to a goal.

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
Are you guys actually comparing Deufoleu with Carrasco? Like really? One played 2 UCL finals, scored in a UCL final against real, the other best thing he did was create a goal out of nothing against Bologna.

Come on, stop the nonsense!

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Are you guys actually comparing Deufoleu with Carrasco? Like really? One played 2 UCL finals, scored in a UCL final against real, the other best thing he did was create a goal out of nothing against Bologna.

RnB

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
delofeu was very annoying player. basically less talented menez. if he were to give up his habit of ball hogging, would be useful because of his pace. his shots weren't that bad either.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
On Zapata and Calhanoglu: "Calhanoglu you invented it, it does not exist, there is someone who likes to write always on Calhanoglu ... Leipzig wanted it, but I always told the company, just like me, that is a fundamental player and has never been on the market.

- Gattuso has no say on transfers, Leo will ship Hakan in a blink of an eye. RnB (c)

sorry for gtranslate but its obv.
who are you trying convince ? ur self ?

lets make this clear, if a good offer were to arrive he d probably be sold with or without gattusos approval.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Hakan should be the no.1 player to sell. How do you even utilize a player like that. He can't be on the wing, he can't be in the midfield. The trequartista role? as much as I like it, that role has all but disappeared.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Hakan should be the no.1 player to sell. How do you even utilize a player like that. He can't be on the wing, he can't be in the midfield. The trequartista role? as much as I like it, that role has all but disappeared.

I think he can be useful in midfield but we have better players like Paqueta and Bona who can actually play the role, just lack his killer long pass that he sometimes has.

Other than that, he's probably only suited to the middle of a 4231 and again Paqueta would be far better in that kind of role I think.

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Deulofeus salary $1.2m
Carrascos salary $12m

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gattuso on rumors of new players:

"We are fine as we are."

berlusconi-mangia-la-mozzarella-e1376673683368.jpg

Brought a tear to my eye.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Deulofeu?? 👍👍
Yes I had requested his return

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Deulofeu?? 👍👍
Yes I had requested his return

4 goals 3 assists with us in 1,463 mins, with a much worse squad. If he learns to be less selfish he could be useful. Definitely worth getting on loan + option this window if we can't get Bergwijn or something til summer.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Deulofeu as one of 25 is ok. Not now.

We are close to some french kid, dm, for 10mln.

Carrasco has quality and experience, big yes.

Hakan out in the summer, can rotate now, him and kessie for the bench. Mid: Safepass, baka, paqueta.

Suso is doesnt improve his defence will never be a top player, needs to work on that a lot

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
the outside looks like a train station, so i'm guessing it's part of the old one

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the outside looks like a train station, so i'm guessing it's part of the old one

Atalanta is doing the same thing. Renovations to their current stadium. At the moment Roma, Fiorentina, Atalanta and Bologna have presented plans for new stadiums or renovations. With Milan/Inter working on something as well, Serie A moving in the right direction in terms of stadiums I guess.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
that renovation looks horrible...

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score

Giroud is a world champion.. what's your point?
There is absolutely no valid reason to buy Carrasco. He has been useless for 2 years already.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Imagine spending over 350m in two years yet you still play like shit and if it wasn’t for the stripped shirt you wouldn’t tell the difference between Milan and the likes of frisnone, empoli, Udinese and calgiari.

Didnt it take Juve like 3 years of failed transfers before their first title?

How many years did city spend money?

How many years did PSG spend and how much more than us, to just be a consistent CL team?

Now from the other perspective, during the years where we were signing free garbage, how much money did top teams spend? Man U? Real? Barca? etc.

You can't change a team overnight, you'll go through shit transfers that dont play out. But eventually every year you get something that sticks, and that you can improve on. Since Mihajlovic we have slightly improved year by year, or at the very least gained a couple of players each year that will be a huge part of this team for years to come.

With that being said, you don't fire a coach that brings you the most success than any other manager since 2011.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is it really a fact that renovating San Siro is more expensive than building a new stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule