AC Milan - Serie A 2006-2007

OK, Sheva's long gone. How will Milan do this season?

• We'll be fine. All good things must end and Sheva's another ship that passes through the night.

Votes: 91 56.5%
  • Heck, we're screwed. Get ready to start finishing behind Inter.

Votes: 29 18.0%
  • Who cares about Sheva? We've got lost points to recover!

Votes: 41 25.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
for some unknown reason i have good feelings about next season.
if we sign 2 good young defenders (20-25) to replace granparents like Billy and also stam is leaving
swing Amoroso by the door he came. and get a better foward.

we'll kick a$$

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
not to forget some attackin' minded midfield options...

rahul.acm

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, billy
wat a season same sh!t for 4 years and nothing in hand. if next year we don't win scudetto or cl carlo better step down. where are those sacchi days. we don't even have players like basten, gullit and dessaily. i just hope that egg head galliani brings in some new faces lke diarra, henry and gallas. sheva also didn't do gr8. pippo was the only reason why we had hopes in cl imagine milan without him. this is so crappy!

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
rahul.acm said:
wat a season same sh!t for 4 years and nothing in hand. if next year we don't win scudetto or cl carlo better step down. where are those sacchi days. we don't even have players like basten, gullit and dessaily. i just hope that egg head galliani brings in some new faces lke diarra, henry and gallas. sheva also didn't do gr8. pippo was the only reason why we had hopes in cl imagine milan without him. this is so crappy!
Things were worse when I started supporting Milan :) We were in Serie B :D

Milanetto

AC Milan Ukraine FanGroup
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
rahul.acm said:
1st.
For that 4 years we won almost absolutely everything - Scuddo, CL, Coppa, Euro SC, only Int Cup we couldnt. That is not the worst result, we got worse be4.
2nd
Sheva is top scorer this season in the CL. Roni must score 3 goals in the final to get ahead.
3rd
Do u think that Sheva or Kaka r nothing eve to compare with dutches????

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
rahul.acm said:
4 years nothing in hand?????? are you really a milanista? :mad:
what about the 2003 CL trophy and 2004 scudetto?? + we should hv won 2005 CL if god doesn't make intervention
our team is playing really beautiful football. maybe out of form in some matches, but it doesn't mean we're crapp!!!
we just need some changes but not revolution at all!! signed left and right back + young CB to become sandro&kala subs is all that we need...

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
The toughest match for Milan???

what will be milans most tough match

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
next seasons juve teams looks sucky and milan looks okay defence will be poor

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
ROSSONERI7 said:
if we sign 2 good young defenders (20-25) to replace granparents like Billy and also stam is leaving

we'll kick a$$
I argee with you to sign tow more new fresh leg to support our defenders... But i am afraid it is a gamble.. Remember R.Junior came to Milan, his age was 24, Laursen, his age was 22, Collocini, his age was only 21.... But all of them didn't success....

For me, i still hope we can buy some defenders as mid-age, between 27-32. If we really wants to get some young players, i still perfer to Mazoratti or other Milan younger team players...Baresi as the Milan younger team coach had been said :"the problem is Milan wants to get CL and Serie A so fast, so they buy so many name players but don't give young players enough chances"..:head:

Milanetto

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Next season WE GOTTA WIN SMTH SERIOUS

Aegis

Beginner
Reaction score
Billy1969 said:
Things were worse when I started supporting Milan :) We were in Serie B :D

and don't forget the oscar tabarez saga.. man o man.. even the comeback of the great sacchi & capello couldn't fix the damage.. :head: so, trophyless season is really frustrating but as long as we manage to compete.. i'm still relieved.. :D :)

Milanetto

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
That was the worst time of Milans New Generation

rahul.acm

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, billy
Milanetto said:
1st.
For that 4 years we won almost absolutely everything - Scuddo, CL, Coppa, Euro SC, only Int Cup we couldnt. That is not the worst result, we got worse be4.
2nd
Sheva is top scorer this season in the CL. Roni must score 3 goals in the final to get ahead.
3rd
Do u think that Sheva or Kaka r nothing eve to compare with dutches????

thats wat i said we almost did it but got nothing in the end. abt sheva goals how abt 4 of them against a sucky fenerbache? sheva kaka cmpared to the dutchmen, atleast dutchmen won tropies for that sake!

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
In my opinion the past two seasons have not been bad for Milan at all. Despite being two consecutive tropyless seasons there are other big teams who have done nothing for longer, take Real Madrid for example. Also in the previous season we made the Champions League final and in this one we have taken Juve down to the wire.
But with regards to next season looks promising. There are transfers which we NEED and then those which would be useful.

Defenders: Oddo and Gallas look closer to Milan now and these would be two necessary transfers as well as good ones.

Midfield: Again no transfers are needed in midfield. A reasonably good in Serie A attacking midfielder. This person would be a sub for Kaka in any case so someone who is reasonably established in Serie A would be sufficient.

Attackers: No attacker is necessary due to the way they are rotated. Maybe it is because Amoroso isn't good enough that we have only used 3 strikers in the later half of the season but I think Ancelotti is just too afraid to do so.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
ROSSONERI7 said:

we'll kick a$$

good idea....we will kick ass
lots of fans has those good feeling :D :D

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
i had a good feeling in every season, but it not always became reality.....
but hopefully we'll win lots of trophies next season

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We already did better than last year, regardless of sundays result, goal-wise and points-wise, we are the Italian team that went the furthest in the CL, and were only stopped by a very controversial decision of Markus Merk. I think we may be proud of our team, regardless the absence of trophies to show it.

My hope for next year is to win the Scudetto with some points ahead of the second, regardless who that might be. A nice bonus would be the Coppa Italia. As for the CL, moving to at least the quarter finals should make us remain the number 1 in UEFA classification. Very doable if Gallas, Oddo come and if Sheva stays.

Milanetto

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
First of all, I ask U: "Why all of U think that only Merk is guilty in the Milans fiasco in The CL semi-final. Let me refresh ur minds. Who lost the game in Milano???? Who checked all posed instead of goal??? If the referee wouldnt whistle the score would be 0-1 in Spain, yes. But mostly that Milan would get after that is Extra time or may be penatlies after that. Why r U so sure, that if that goal would be scored - we would be in the final????
I expect that in the next sesion Milan will keep Sheva in, that Gallas will join us? that Anchelotti will find another way how to use our midfielders,but not only his favorite .....1-2-1..... I expect 4 Gila to open uo his talent, I expect that we finallu win smth serious, I dont wonna Coppa - i wonna scuddo at least. In other words, i wonna the changes to be done, I wonna see another MILAN

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Pirlo Fan said:
In my opinion the past two seasons have not been bad for Milan at all. Despite being two consecutive tropyless seasons there are other big teams who have done nothing for longer, take Real Madrid for example. Also in the previous season we made the Champions League final and in this one we have taken Juve down to the wire.
We did not nothing for the building up of the future in the past 2 seasons. We just kept playing with these grandfathers [some of them were necessary, but some of them such as Rui, Amoroso, Cafu weren't.] and never gave enough chances to youngsters.
And, do not take the out-form teams as example.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
snn said:
We did not nothing for the building up of the future in the past 2 seasons. We just kept playing with these grandfathers [some of them were necessary, but some of them such as Rui, Amoroso, Cafu weren't.] and never gave enough chances to youngsters.
And, do not take the out-form teams as example.
Spot on !! Although last 2 years we are not bad, we didn't improve any young players.... which makes me nervous... Maybe we shouldn't only buy famous + experience players, Milan should try to use young + talent players in some positions...

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milanetto said:
First of all, I ask U: "Why all of U think that only Merk is guilty in the Milans fiasco in The CL semi-final. Let me refresh ur minds. Who lost the game in Milano???? Who checked all posed instead of goal??? If the referee wouldnt whistle the score would be 0-1 in Spain, yes. But mostly that Milan would get after that is Extra time or may be penatlies after that. Why r U so sure, that if that goal would be scored - we would be in the final????
I expect that in the next sesion Milan will keep Sheva in, that Gallas will join us? that Anchelotti will find another way how to use our midfielders,but not only his favorite .....1-2-1..... I expect 4 Gila to open uo his talent, I expect that we finallu win smth serious, I dont wonna Coppa - i wonna scuddo at least. In other words, i wonna the changes to be done, I wonna see another MILAN
At 0-1 in that timeframe of the match, Barcelona's morale would have been broken and ours would have got a huge boost, we would have prevailed and scored a second, maybe even before extra time, there is no doubt in my mind.

theo

Beginner
Reaction score
Arsenal fan here. Milan is my second team. It is so disappointing to see Milan in this situation. I was feeling very happy about the terrible run of Juve towards the end of the season. But again disappointment.

I have to say I admire the Milan fans. They celebrate even when there are terrible results. They still do the choreography in these times. While Juve fans are moaning(yes unbelievable) in their forum about not winning champions league the Milan fans are still keeping the faith. You guys are awesome. Sometimes I hope Milan had one of those managers who try to win even while playing boring game(capello,mourinho). But Ancelotti is brave-that I can say. He wants to play attacking football whatever the situation.

I heard Gallas wants to come to Milan. I think this is the right kind of signing. The defense needs to be strengthened. I think Gallas and Nesta should be central defense and Kala should be cover. If Milan get a good striker,a creative midfielder and good attacking fullbacks they can win the title in 2007.

Hope you guys win the serie a and champions league in 2007!!

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
caroline_celico said:
I hope we won't start next season from the seri B...
Nah, I prefer C1, Foggia and Lucchese are cool, they're red&black also. Seriously stop panicking, we done nothing wrong, and if we go to B then Juve goes to D lol.

jigaromilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaladze - Shevchenko - Kaka - Nesta - Maldini
i am looking ahead, and looking very hard, but for SOME REASON i cant see sheva, i wonder what that REASON is.

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
jigaromilan said:
i am looking ahead, and looking very hard, but for SOME REASON i cant see sheva, i wonder what that REASON is.

Well my friend, just close your eyes, think of the beautiful moments that we had with Sheva, the goals, the celebrations, the choreography....
open your eyes and you'll see Sheva in a Red&Black(AC MILAN) jersey next season!

Billy1969 said:
At 0-1 in that timeframe of the match, Barcelona's morale would have been broken and ours would have got a huge boost, we would have prevailed and scored a second, maybe even before extra time, there is no doubt in my mind.

That's the best answer I could ever think of. Just remember the Lyon game, we pushed right til the end, we got a 2nd, didn't stop there we went for a 3rd! That's our morale!

Even if we went to penalty shoot-out, the haunting memories of Istanbul + those marvellous saves Dida made to deny RonnyD & Co a victory, we still could go thru...my question..why not? Cos the decider this time wasn't Giully's goal, it was Merk...end of topic :D

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
theo said:
Arsenal fan here. Milan is my second team. It is so disappointing to see Milan in this situation. I was feeling very happy about the terrible run of Juve towards the end of the season. But again disappointment.

I have to say I admire the Milan fans. They celebrate even when there are terrible results. They still do the choreography in these times. While Juve fans are moaning(yes unbelievable) in their forum about not winning champions league the Milan fans are still keeping the faith. You guys are awesome. Sometimes I hope Milan had one of those managers who try to win even while playing boring game(capello,mourinho). But Ancelotti is brave-that I can say. He wants to play attacking football whatever the situation.

I heard Gallas wants to come to Milan. I think this is the right kind of signing. The defense needs to be strengthened. I think Gallas and Nesta should be central defense and Kala should be cover. If Milan get a good striker,a creative midfielder and good attacking fullbacks they can win the title in 2007.

Hope you guys win the serie a and champions league in 2007!!
Thanks for the post. Can you give us Henry, please? :D

Schedule