Jose Mourinho Thread

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Maicon is better than Alves, it shows when Maicon controls RB for Brazil and Alves has to scrounge for other positions.

Samuel > Lucio > Pique > Puyol. All a matter of opinion though

J.Cesar is better than Valdes easily. Sure, this season Cesar has fucked up a few times, but Valdes is the worst keeper at a top team IMO.

And Barca's midfield is better Attacking wise, but defensivley Inter's got them beat again.

Also, in attack. Barca had Messi and Ibra. The rest were forgettable, Henry, Bojan, Pedro. All not that great. Inter had Sneijder and Milito who were great last year, with Eto'o and Pandev also being quite good well better than Bojan, Pedro and Henry this year.
As I said , maicon is better but Alves is only the second best RB in the world , so its not a matter to mention.
And you are insane if you think Samuel & Lucio are better than Pique.
And its nothing like the margin between Barca's left full back & Inter's.
And add the depth that have with Marq , Milito ....
And you are also insane if you think Valdes is the worse Gk for big teams since he was better the majority this season & am not talking about the past.
And so now Sneijder is an attacker ?
Granted Milito-Eto'o is better than Messi-Ibra only coz Ibra wasnt the Ibra we know but Messi outplayed all four when its about scoring so again not much different & with Pedro performing better than Pandev you should think twice before saying Milito-Pandev-Eto'o < Messi-Ibra-Pedro.
And by the way , Xavi > Inter's midfield combined.

Thats said , am not saying Inter have a bad team.
They have the 3rd best squad in the world.
But Barca for sure have a better squad & Chelsea are way better than Inter minus the attack depth which is the only weakness of Chelsea.
A weakness that shouldnt count coz Drogba had an injury free season.
So for me : Chelsea > Barca > Inter.
But lets say they all have equal squad with different strength & weakness , Inter kicked both out without forgetting that Chelsea prior of Anshit & Barca always had a great CL history while Inter had always a disgraceful CL history.
In SerieA its valid to say ok , he won the league but he had the best squad so mehhhh ...
But in CL you cant say that.

PS : how many of Barca's game you have watched coz there is no way someone who did to claim there was a better CD than Pique or that Alves didnt had a world class season.

Last edited:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Seriously this Mourinho dick sucking has to stop. Nobody is denying his greatness as a coach but it's not like he hasn't had some obvious massive advantages along the way. I'd like to discuss these

CA$H to buy whomever he wants.

Yeah I'll start with the obvious one. Both Inter and Chelsea were tremendously bankrolled for him. Porto- the only other club where he won something- was among the richest in the country (and he still got titles stripped for the match fixing scandal :proud: ). Consider some of his purchases: Quaresma- the greatest player in the universe (25 Million Euros), Milito (11), Sneijder (15) Muntari (14) Mariga (5million for half ownership) Lucio(7 M). That's 80 Million Euros spent in only two years. This figure is offset from the 40 odd million from the Ibra deal....however the fact remains that the squad in Inter was already so deep he could have used their existing assets to fund a mini squad revolution.

Of course the above figures are chickenfeed to what he spent at Chel$ki. But spend as he may....he was UNABLE to make sufficient progress in the Champions League (I'll post my theories about this phenomenon later)

Inheritance of Fantastic Squad

Inter had been winning scudettos easily under a decidedly average manager. Ranieri had laid the foundations for a world beater prior to his sacking. People act like Mourinho comes in and turns a tree house into the Hilton when in reality he improves something that's already great.

More experience in coaching.

Mourinho spent more time in his career around football than actually kicking one. Ancelotti, Capello, Leonardo, Rijkaard etc all had a much smaller time to learn the ropes than did Mou, who was always among some of the greatest football administrators when the rest were on the field. It means that he starts off with a coaching advantage that the rest never had and would take years to understand. I'm pretty sure that Mourinho would have been able to do what Leo couldn't (i.e. spend on thr necessary reinforcements) had he been our coach. This isn't just down to his arrogance and confrontational manner. He knows how to deal with the big fish in the hierarchy.

Language

Mou was a translator for Bartha...his linguistic and therefore communication skills are at a distinct advantage. This might seem like a bitter drucurl trying to nitpick but listen to Mourinho's English and then listen to some foreign players who have been playing in England for years...some of them are just barely intelligible. Imagine having to take instructions from someone who barely understands what he's saying!! Mourinho didn't let this obvious advantage deter him from making fun of the likes of Ranieri and co who struggled to adapt linguistically. Thank goodness grande Ancelotti :star: learned not only the premiershit but learned English pretty well for just one season as well.

Now the above mightn't be HUGE factors in a coach's career to you but they form the mechanics of day-to-day activities in the art of coaching. sometimes these basics develop into such a hindrance that they could make or break someone's season at a club.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
^^
:star::star::proud::proud:

orson%20clapping.gif

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Perlo faithfuls drooling over their idol in the mou thread?? lol, why, if i may ask:conf:

Fiero

Reaction score
Funny thing I noticed: The same people who bash Mourinho and overly praise Pirlo have the best excuses ever.

Mou is a good manager but not great because he needs money and players to succeed. :o

Pirlo is awesome but he doesn't look good now because he needs good fullbacks, good midfield, good attack, good goalkeeper, good hair conditioner, etc... :proud:

Could it get more ridiculous?

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
and he still got titles stripped for the match fixing scandal :proud:

I was about to respond and poop all over your ******** argument but, seeing that your 'knowledge' about Mourinho and the teams he's managed comes out of your extremely massive (and loose) rear end, realized it aint worth it.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
PS : how many of Barca's game you have watched coz there is no way someone who did to claim there was a better CD than Pique or that Alves didnt had a world class season.

You're 100% dead on about Maicon/Alves but you're REALLY underrating inters' defense. Samuel was probably best CB IN THE WORLD this year, including over pique (even if he might have a better career). Lucio is above any barca CBs not names Pique and chivu/Zanetti is better than barca's left side.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
I was about to respond and poop all over your ******** argument but, seeing that your 'knowledge' about Mourinho and the teams he's managed comes out of your extremely massive (and loose) rear end, realized it aint worth it.
Why thanks for the correction mr Wet Ones....I thought having being found GUILTY of match fixing they were stripped of the title....it turns our only a point deduction was the penalty...
click here for futher info

Jose_Mourinho_484350a.jpg

FORMER Champions League winners Porto have been found guilty of match fixing.​

Football authorities in Portugal have ruled that the club should be docked six points for trying to bribe referees in two matches.

Porto, who were European champions under Jose Mourinho in 2004, will keep their Portguese league crown though as they are 20 points ahead of rivals Sporting.

But rivals Boavista, who were also found guilty in the investigation into corruption, have been relegated to the second division.

Bottom club Leira were also deducted three points while four referees were suspended for up to six years.
So I guess since they were found guilty of CHEATING but weren't stripped the title it's all good then.They were banned from the CL for a bit but who gives a shit since they already cheated and got titles for their "work" :cool:

No wonder Printer hired them as soon as they could ;)

Last edited:

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
No wonder Printer hired them as soon as they could ;)

Agree with all you say. You're right about Mourinho just the way you were right about Pirlo (pre Arsenal 2008).

Congrats :star:

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
P. S. I will have absolutely no issues in claiming Carlo is greater than Jose if he wins the UCL.

Nah it’s not necessary. I don’t mind if Jose becomes the greatest, we are not in primary school so we can compete “my coach is better than your”:tongue:The truth is trophy wise Jose is more successful than Carlo but if I had to chose between Jose and Carlo I would chose Carlo. When you come at this top level it honestly becomes a choice of preferences. For me Capello, Carlo will always be > Mou.Same goes for all our legends. I will always like Sheva more than Ronaldo or Kaka more than Messi, Ronaldo etc.

If somebody asked me in 2002 to chose between Ronaldo and Sheva I would chose Sheva in a heartbeat. Same goes for Ronaldinho and Kaka. Maybe Ronaldinho was more complete player in 2004-2005 but I would have never traded him for Ricky. It’s just a preference.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You're 100% dead on about Maicon/Alves but you're REALLY underrating inters' defense. Samuel was probably best CB IN THE WORLD this year, including over pique (even if he might have a better career). Lucio is above any barca CBs not names Pique and chivu/Zanetti is better than barca's left side.
Am not underrating Inter since am saying Inter probably have the best third defense in europe.
Am only counter arguing his Inter defense is better theory , it isnt.
Zanetti did his job great but there is no way that Abidal & Max didnt & I would still take Barca's.
You all say LaLiga is shit defensively while SerieA is the definition of the defense then how do you explain that Barca conceded less goals than Inter when LaLiga is an offensive league while SerieA is a defensive league ?
Chelsea posses the best defenders followed by Barca followed by Inter & if you add depth the gap between Barca & Chelsea will get smaller & the gap with Inter will get even wider.
There is no way Samuel was better than Pique.
I think Pique & TS were this season best CDs in the world.
That doesnt mean Samuel was way behind but surely wasnt ahead.
And the quality between Pique & Samuel will only get wider if u add Pique's contribution in attack & build up play & distribution.

Another thing I like to add.
Ppl could parade other CDs as they want from Lucio -> Samuel --> Vidic ---> ?????
Pique & TS posses the same defensive ability + their ability to get involved in the build up.
Both can easily play as a DM & they will excel.
So here you have a defensive beast & there you have another defensive beast who can dictate plays , which will you chose ?
I will honestly chose Pique & Ts & if I want more I would get Carvalho & if more Vidic & if more ..... Samuel.

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Because Barca are miles ahead of everyone including Madrid. Teams just sit back and let Barca and Madrid rape them, thus none scoring against them. In Italy, most small teams will defend with their lives. So what if more goals were scored against Inter. Does that mean that Italy is more of an attacking league than Spain? Because we all know it isn't.

Also, Samuel is the best if you just want an unbreakable wall at CB. Pique and Silva add more attacking wise, but nobody defends like Samuel.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
how is lucio not mentioned with build up play.....i've yet to see messi shckled like he was with zanetti inters def>barca def and thats when we talk about the main aspect of defense which is defnding.....chelsea's backline is also solid prob on par with inter ...bosingwa did an amazing job vs messi aswell.....not that messi is the acid test...but he is hard to stop...for most

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Funny thing I noticed: The same people who bash Mourinho and overly praise Pirlo have the best excuses ever.

Mou is a good manager but not great because he needs money and players to succeed. :o

Pirlo is awesome but he doesn't look good now because he needs good fullbacks, good midfield, good attack, good goalkeeper, good hair conditioner, etc... :proud:

Could it get more ridiculous?
yeah, you just did

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Am not underrating Inter since am saying Inter probably have the best third defense in europe.
Am only counter arguing his Inter defense is better theory , it isnt.
Zanetti did his job great but there is no way that Abidal & Max didnt & I would still take Barca's.
You all say LaLiga is shit defensively while SerieA is the definition of the defense then how do you explain that Barca conceded less goals than Inter when LaLiga is an offensive league while SerieA is a defensive league ?
Chelsea posses the best defenders followed by Barca followed by Inter & if you add depth the gap between Barca & Chelsea will get smaller & the gap with Inter will get even wider.
There is no way Samuel was better than Pique.
I think Pique & TS were this season best CDs in the world.
That doesnt mean Samuel was way behind but surely wasnt ahead.
And the quality between Pique & Samuel will only get wider if u add Pique's contribution in attack & build up play & distribution.

Another thing I like to add.
Ppl could parade other CDs as they want from Lucio -> Samuel --> Vidic ---> ?????
Pique & TS posses the same defensive ability + their ability to get involved in the build up.
Both can easily play as a DM & they will excel.
So here you have a defensive beast & there you have another defensive beast who can dictate plays , which will you chose ?
I will honestly chose Pique & Ts & if I want more I would get Carvalho & if more Vidic & if more ..... Samuel.

I need to move this to funniest posts thread, lol

you are a clown.

Samuel was easily best CB in world this season. Partnered with Lucio best tandem. Pique was AWESOME but none of barca's other CBs r on par meaning the partnership of lucio/samuel was best. I mean they shut down drogba, messi, ibra, huntelaar, borriello?!... what more do you want? They were monsters... even if pique contributes more in attack (and silva), they didn't do things samuel and lucio did. Go watch highlights of 3-1 inter/barca win again. Lots of out of position overzealous defending which brings me to next point....

Did you seriously say maxwell + abidal are on par with zanetti. The same zanetti who put messi in his back pocket? Maxwell is nice going forward but is by no means a good defender

Barca gave up less goals cause they held gigantic possession EVERY game. and it';s not to say they have bad defenders by any means but inter were a defensive juggernaut. By your logic Valdes is best GK in the world too! Viva victor!

@Chelsea. Perhaps when all 4 defenders are available they r best ut v. Inter they didn't have cole (best LB in world) or bosingwa (there starting RB)

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Found Wet Ones!

:tongue:

he is Awesome :proud: i am so in love with him, berlusca spending money and jose coaching us :eek: :beer: Oh dreams
aint going to happen Allegri step up we need some titles very soon.

Jose Mourinho The Best coach there is :star:

My two cents on the discussion
1 cent : Inters defense >> Barcelons cause it was coached by jose
2 cent : pirlo needs to retire cause he is absolute shit

both paties came to mutual agreement and all hail Jose

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Sorry, i needed to quote this again. You would rather have maxwell (and abidal) to zanetti. hahahah

whats next puyol over nesta?

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Inter's back 4 is clearly better. I actually think Barca's is overated. The main advantage they have is that they always have the ball. If the other team hasn't got possession, they can't challenge your defence.

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score

obviously... in case you forgot, pussyol won them the 06 CL with a remarkable dive in the 2nd leg against milan... i would post the vid but i cant stand watching that fucking thing...

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
obviously... in case you forgot, pussyol won them the 06 CL with a remarkable dive in the 2nd leg against milan... i would post the vid but i cant stand watching that fucking thing...

trust me. I didn't forget.

The sad part. I'm still not convinced it was a dive, just a complete act of clumsiness. And I dunno which is worse

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
well either way, the collective ass of milan fan's everywhere is still bleeding from that bullshit

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I need to move this to funniest posts thread, lol

you are a clown.

Samuel was easily best CB in world this season. Partnered with Lucio best tandem. Pique was AWESOME but none of barca's other CBs r on par meaning the partnership of lucio/samuel was best. I mean they shut down drogba, messi, ibra, huntelaar, borriello?!... what more do you want? They were monsters... even if pique contributes more in attack (and silva), they didn't do things samuel and lucio did. Go watch highlights of 3-1 inter/barca win again. Lots of out of position overzealous defending which brings me to next point....

Did you seriously say maxwell + abidal are on par with zanetti. The same zanetti who put messi in his back pocket? Maxwell is nice going forward but is by no means a good defender

Barca gave up less goals cause they held gigantic possession EVERY game. and it';s not to say they have bad defenders by any means but inter were a defensive juggernaut. By your logic Valdes is best GK in the world too! Viva victor!

@Chelsea. Perhaps when all 4 defenders are available they r best ut v. Inter they didn't have cole (best LB in world) or bosingwa (there starting RB)
Why I need to watch the Barca-Inter game when I watched it + most of Barca + Inter's game whenever Milan isnt playing @ the same time.
Seems to me like you only watch highlights hence the "Pique is average" thingy & you backed up when most ppl in here started talking about him as a great CD.
Yeah I would take Pique or Silva over Samuel any day of the week.
I would even take Carvalho & Vidic.
Thats how I rate those & you have another opinion, stupid.
And yeah I would take Abidal or Maxwel over Zanetti coz they do play a LB & the fact that Zanetti excelled as a LB doesnt make him one.
Inter played him there coz they needed him for a few games & he delivered but now you consider him a LB + make weight in Inter's favor when judging defenders ? idiot.
And Valdes was indeed among the best GKs in the world.
I think he gave a better season than both Cesare , Ceck & Cassilas.
You want to say he is shit coz he was shit even if he just game a perfect season ? ******.
Oh yeah & you are joker (man I feel am big when I insult people + I feel like am winning the argument)

Sorry, i needed to quote this again. You would rather have maxwell (and abidal) to zanetti. hahahah

Do that & I would just put your "Pique is average" thingy.

Because Barca are miles ahead of everyone including Madrid. Teams just sit back and let Barca and Madrid rape them, thus none scoring against them. In Italy, most small teams will defend with their lives. So what if more goals were scored against Inter. Does that mean that Italy is more of an attacking league than Spain? Because we all know it isn't.
Aha , so the league isnt a benchmark coz Barca is a strong team & all Laliga teams do is sit back + defend & Inter on the other hand are average & all serieA team just wanna attack the shit of their average ass.
So lets take the benchmark of CL : Inter conceded 9 while Barca conceded 10 , hmmmmmmmm , yeah you are right Inter defense is much better.

Also, Samuel is the best if you just want an unbreakable wall at CB. Pique and Silva add more attacking wise, but nobody defends like Samuel.
Thats your opinion & I would take TS & Pique over Samuel.

Strange how all the sudden when Inter won the treble there is talks that they match Barca + Chelsea.
I remember @ the beginning of the season I was stating that Cheslea posses a complete squad & Barca is only secon there was none of you that even mentioned Inter.
But now that Mou was able to do what no one expected --- > Inter possess the best team in the world.
I mean I mentioned Pique prior to his great season but who among you mentioned Samuel ?
Maybe Mou is behind Samuel performance.

Last edited:

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
So lets take the benchmark of CL : Inter conceded 9 while Barca conceded 10 , hmmmmmmmm , yeah you are right Inter defense is much better.

Thats your opinion & I would take TS & Pique over Samuel.

9 < 10 (i know how much you love math)

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Oh yeah & you are joker (man I feel am big when I insult people + I feel like am winning the argument)

Is there still room for me to piss on the ******** one aka Passion's slut ?
ROFL , ppl were standing in line to slap his stupid face.
Thats what u get when u :
1-a ******
2-cant watch football but instead u read text about it.
3-u think u r not a ****** + u can read text about football + think u can get away with both.

And retards like u , passion & the australian gay midget were busy having a go @ me.

Plus calling me midget once, or twice I dont remember. :mad:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Plus calling me midget once, or twice I dont remember. :mad:
Its a fact that you are a midget , not an insult.
And about the quotes you just posted where is the counter argument that I was making while writing those insults ?
Those are pure insult post.

9 < 10 (i know how much you love math)
Yeah , how could I argue that Barca's defenders are weaker than Inter's when the answer is so obvious.
Its obvious that Barca playing kung fu lets all attack for fun & conceding 10 goals & Inter playing carefully + more defensive & yet concede 9 goals is a crystal clear indicator that Inter's defenders are better.

Schedule