The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-09-2012, 07:59   #521
Sage
Reinmēkā
 
Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australiano1980 View Post
i think ibra is been very blase there.. is very easy for him to play there.. dont need to much effort.

_______________________________
ancelotti playing verrati as pirlo in the golden era for milan.. the kid make an assistence(ala pirlo) to pastore that makes me wonder if carletto will actually do a good work with psg, since that he dropped the 4-3-3.

carletto's diamond goes..

verrati(regista dm)
motta(bull).....matuidi(bull)
pastore(trequartista)



allegri's diamond goes..

de jong(bull)
montolive(reg?).....nocerino(regista??bull??)
boateng(3th striker)

our players doesnt suit in a diamond midfield. emanuelson is playing with his head down.. theres smt really wrong on this squad.. i think the problem starts with allegri and his formations.

im just showing that we can play with a diamong on the midfield without proper players.
I agree


Signature
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 13:29   #522
Mion-Moura
Team Neymar
 
Mion-Moura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: suplex city
Fav. Players: Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
Default

papin says psg can go unbeaten in ligue 1 this season!
Mion-Moura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 19:31   #523
Australiano1980
Star Wars VIII blows
 
Australiano1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: BRASIL, PR
Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
I agree


Quote:
Originally Posted by mion4 View Post
papin says psg can go unbeaten in ligue 1 this season!
they can. specially with ancelotti doing what he wants.. but some players will get pissed over there for not been used.


Signature
Australiano1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2012, 17:03   #524
AC Kid
AC Milan Icon
 
AC Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Canada
Fav. Players: Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Default

Verratti - Zlatan telepathy very nice goal!


Signature

<3
AC Kid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2012, 18:32   #525
Qaas
Mystery Guy
 
Qaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Danmark
Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default

zlataan 2 goals, he has to like score minimum one goal in every match!.
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2012, 21:14   #526
AC Kid
AC Milan Icon
 
AC Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Canada
Fav. Players: Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Default

zlatan >>>> ligue 1

he shouldn't be allowed to play there it's unfair


Signature

<3
AC Kid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2012, 21:37   #527
Dark Knight
Maestro
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Gotham
Fav. Players: Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australiano1980 View Post
ancelotti playing verrati as pirlo in the golden era for milan.. the kid make an assistence(ala pirlo) to pastore that makes me wonder if carletto will actually do a good work with psg, since that he dropped the 4-3-3.

carletto's diamond goes..

verrati(regista dm)
motta(bull).....matuidi(bull)
pastore(trequartista)



allegri's diamond goes..

de jong(bull)
montolive(reg?).....nocerino(regista??bull??)
boateng(3th striker)

our players doesnt suit in a diamond midfield. emanuelson is playing with his head down.. theres smt really wrong on this squad.. i think the problem starts with allegri and his formations.

im just showing that we can play with a diamong on the midfield without proper players
.


edit: I said in the summer we should defo get this verrati kid.. specially considering our fixation with the diamond..


Signature
Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2012, 23:11   #528
Australiano1980
Star Wars VIII blows
 
Australiano1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: BRASIL, PR
Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post


edit: I said in the summer we should defo get this verrati kid.. specially considering our fixation with the diamond..
agree.

but allegri would never put a guy like verrati, pirlo, diego, cossu or oscar to play as DM regista.

verrati would be on the bench with us.


Signature
Australiano1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2012, 23:56   #529
Dark Knight
Maestro
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Gotham
Fav. Players: Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australiano1980 View Post
agree.

but allegri would never put a guy like verrati, pirlo, diego, cossu or oscar to play as DM regista.

verrati would be on the bench with us.
100% agree, and that is the reason why i dont buy this defence of allegri that oh what is he supposed to do make nocerino/ prince play like pirlo.. well here's the thing he had PIRLO and he didnt want him.. he wants runners.. this is the shit you get with mindless runners.


Signature
Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2012, 05:49   #530
leopard190
Senior Team Member
 
leopard190's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Boston, MA
Fav. Players: Fabregas, Yaya, TS33, Abidal, MVB, Abbiati
Default

Very nice project out there in Paris. They have an excellent spine consisting of Silva, Verratti, and Ibra, one standout on each level. Plus plenty of options in defense and attack but maybe a little thin in mid. Pastore, Nene, Menez and Lavezzi fighting two spots on either side of Ibra in 4-3-3 is crazy depth.

All we had to do give Ibra & TS a proper mid close to their level and we would have been in business
leopard190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2012, 07:34   #531
Australiano1980
Star Wars VIII blows
 
Australiano1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: BRASIL, PR
Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
100% agree, and that is the reason why i dont buy this defence of allegri that oh what is he supposed to do make nocerino/ prince play like pirlo.. well here's the thing he had PIRLO and he didnt want him.. he wants runners.. this is the shit you get with mindless runners.
i think allegri heard us.

no diamond, no boateng.


Signature
Australiano1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 21:04   #532
MrKuuk
Zlatanista
 
MrKuuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Currently in Lithuania =(
Fav. Players: Ibra, Verratti, Baggio, Maradona
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopard190 View Post
Very nice project out there in Paris. They have an excellent spine consisting of Silva, Verratti, and Ibra, one standout on each level. Plus plenty of options in defense and attack but maybe a little thin in mid. Pastore, Nene, Menez and Lavezzi fighting two spots on either side of Ibra in 4-3-3 is crazy depth.

All we had to do give Ibra & TS a proper mid close to their level and we would have been in business
Midfield isnt that thin. Matuidi is a solid midfielder and Thiago Motta... well, he hasnt played well this season. Maybe you're right. Anyway they have the money to improve if neccesary!
MrKuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 23:02   #533
badboybjörn
AC Milan Legend
 
badboybjörn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Default

They also have lucas moura coming in januari allrdy.
badboybjörn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 23:33   #534
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Senatore_M84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
100% agree, and that is the reason why i dont buy this defence of allegri that oh what is he supposed to do make nocerino/ prince play like pirlo.. well here's the thing he had PIRLO and he didnt want him.. he wants runners.. this is the shit you get with mindless runners.
SUCH A MYTH.


ffs, pirlo started every game before he got hurt. Seedorf was DROPPED by nov/dec period, when allegri made the tough decision of picking one because he knew defensively we couldn't support both.

when pirlo got hurt, seedorf hit top form.

pirlo came back when seedorf's form was top and team was in battle. You don't make a change there.

Meanwhile, Pirlo was asking for an extension and management would only give 1 year ones to 30+. He got pissed cause he was 31 and nesta/seedorf were 3+ years older. He didn't think it was fair. So he left. Management didn't have faith in pirlo at 32 to stay fit. It's debateable if it was the right or wrong move by milan. what's NOT debateable is galliani fuck'd up by not replacing pirlo. But even that's not galliani's fault. We were pursuing hamsik and technical type mids.... and then the fgine came and he had no money.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 23:36   #535
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Senatore_M84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australiano1980 View Post
agree.

but allegri would never put a guy like verrati, pirlo, diego, cossu or oscar to play as DM regista.

verrati would be on the bench with us.
dunno. He used pirlo at dm a lot. Wanted to move him to side. He played well there, then got hurt. Bad luck... cause if pirlo didn't get hurt, he'd probably have taken seedorf's role as "LCM" in scudetto year.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 23:47   #536
Sven
Super Moderator
 
Sven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Default

I think Galliani offered a 2 years contract for Pirlo. Juve offered 3.
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2012, 13:20   #537
Sage
Reinmēkā
 
Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Default

^ galliani offered a 1 year contract, just like the other 30+ players.


Signature
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2012, 16:43   #538
AC Kid
AC Milan Icon
 
AC Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Canada
Fav. Players: Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Default

Mandanda


Signature

<3
AC Kid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 07:29   #539
K.P.B.
milan for life
 
K.P.B.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Fav. Players: Super-Pippo, Pirlo, Ibra, Silva, Prince
Default

PSG vs. Rennes
16.11.2012











K.P.B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2012, 18:47   #540
TonyM
Rookie
 
TonyM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Default

PSG
TonyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:49.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.