The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I think Tonali and Bennacer can easily coexist in a midfield three. Both have defensive and offensive awareness, good passing range and good work ethic. Neither are push overs. Add an experienced midfielder and we could finally have an intelligent ball playing midfield.

Yes, I think they can be excellent in a midfield 3 with a proper aggressive presser.

But of course, getting Tonali is a complete pipe-dream for Milan until we get wealthy owners.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Yes, I think they can be excellent in a midfield 3 with a proper aggressive presser.

But of course, getting Tonali is a complete pipe-dream for Milan until we get wealthy owners.

It's more about the FFP than the owners.

Sure, if Inter or Juventus wants the player, there is no way that we can outbid them, but do they?

They already have quality and experienced midfielders, Tonali there would struggle to start, especially at Juve where chemistry is built through years of playing together and it takes at least half a season for new signings to have regular playing time.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
The danger that Theo brings is because he starts from our half. All of his runs start deep and bring danger because there is nobody marking him. Put him in the mid and they will block him easily.

Theo is deadly and people want to move him :lol:

👍 I don’t get why always want to change things that are working well.

During the game, he once received the ball in the final third facing 1 defender.. and shit down for 3-5 second... I thought he was broken ...

As you well said, his strength is starting his run from deep in our half where he is not being marked and by the time he meet the opponent, he has picked up enough steam to use his strength and speed to bulldoze or weave past them.

Btw that is also Kessie’s strength. Progress the ball By making strong runs from deep.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
During the game, he once received the ball in the final third facing 1 defender.. and shit down for 3-5 second... I thought he was broken ...

He just stood still staring down the defender for 5 seconds, just to backpass. I was really hoping he was just going to run the dude down :(

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
He just stood still staring down the defender for 5 seconds, just to backpass. I was really hoping he was just going to run the dude down :(

Indeed. not enough space to run for his style of play.
I thought he blacked out or his batteries fell.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Antonio Vitiello - Contacts between Milan and Wigan for Robinson

Milan have stepped up talks for Wigan Athletic’s left back Anthonee Robinson. They now look to reduce the asking price (€10-12M) [MilanNews]

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Wouldn't say no to neither Fofana or Tonali to replace Kessie.

Bennacer still is a working and ball winning machine, my god. Can't stress out enough how much I like this guy.
Ibra-leao
Olmo
Benna-tinali-fofana

Oh I forgot, Olmo has Just schalked us

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
people here like to hate italian players, but tonali, chiesa and belotti would be fantastic options to improve the team.

suso -> chiesa

piatek -> belotti

kessie -> tonali

40-60m would be enough to upgrade
I like those three, but you need more than 60m to acquire all of them

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
At the end of the match between Brescia and AC Milan, Mino Raiola – the agent of Bonaventura, Donnarumma, Ibrahimovic and Romagnoli – spoke to SportItalia (via MilanNews.it) about the future of his clients.

The Rossoneri managed to win the game by the odd goal as Rebic once again got on the scoresheet. However, if it hadn’t been for Donnarumma’s incredible performance, then Milan would have conceded the first goal of the game.

“The return of Ibrahimovic? He’s trying to do the best for the team. I hope his career never ends, but if he finishes, he will have to do it in one of the biggest teams in Europe.

“I don’t know if he thought so much about accepting Milan’s proposal. It was the normal timing of a negotiation. In the end, everything went well. There were many alternatives on the plate, but if he chose Milan it was right,” he began.

Ever since the Chinese era of the club, the relationship with Raiola hasn’t been at its best. That said, when Elliott took over and replaced the management, it drastically improved. This didn’t stop the agent from aiming a dig at the owners, though.

“The Milan project? I don’t like it because I don’t think this is the AC Milan that the world knows and I don’t think it’s the team that Maldini and Boban dream of. I don’t think Elliott believe this is the real AC Milan either.

“I have never spoken to Gazidis or with any others, but if this is AC Milan they want, I’d advise him to find a buyer as soon as possible,” he continued.

In the summer of 2017, Donnarumma came close to leaving the club as it was declared that a renewal agreement hadn’t been reached by the parties. A few weeks later, though, the youngster penned a new agreement with the side.

“Donnarumma? I’m still waiting for the apologies from those fans who offended me and threatened me. We go on for the other two years. I don’t want to create any kind of fuss,” he concluded
Hes pushing for a contract with a fat commission.

GoDarumma does not wanna leave.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Bennacer: (not sure if someone already posted but didn't see)

"Now we are winning, this changes a lot. We are together until the final whistle as you have seen in these last games. This makes the difference. Personally, every game I must be even hungrier, I have a lot to learn."

"Kessie? Franck does a lot for the team, we help each other. It’s hard because we do a lot and try to be compact. I think we do well, today we didn’t concede and we won, it’s the most important thing."

"We must continue and be even more hungry. We have to take all the positive things from these games and we have to do even better because Tuesday is a very, very important game."

Don Italo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Sell Ricardo Rodriguez for 5Me
Sell Kessie for 20Me
Sell Hakan for 15Me
Sell Suso for 20Me
Sell Paqueta for 25Me
Sell Piatek for 25Me
Sell Calabria for 15Me
Sell one of Musachio or Duarte or both for 10Me
Release Biglia
Total = 135/145Me without bonuses (probably can get another 20Me in bonuses with all these players).
Plus save at least 40Me (in gross wages)

Get Tonali for 40Me (+10Me in easy bonuses)
Get Baka for 20Me
Get Belotti for 40Me (+10Me bonuses)
Bring back Thiago Silva for free
One RB/One LB = young prospects not costimg more than 10Me each.
Total 120Me.
Bring a couple of players on loan with options to complete a nice bench rotation

Send Maldini, Gabbia and Brescianini immediately to play in Serie B for some game time to see whether they can be used next year as rotating players. If not let them grow outside of Milan for another year.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I like those three, but you need more than 60m to acquire all of them

I think he means 60m + the money we'd get from selling the others

On another note, Haaland scored 2 more goals, 5 in 2 games coming as substitute...

His valuation has probably doubled already. That's why youngsters like him and Olmo choose Bundesliga over us. Something like this would never happen in Serie A.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Bennacer: (not sure if someone already posted but didn't see)

"Now we are winning, this changes a lot. We are together until the final whistle as you have seen in these last games. This makes the difference. Personally, every game I must be even hungrier, I have a lot to learn."

"Kessie? Franck does a lot for the team, we help each other. It’s hard because we do a lot and try to be compact. I think we do well, today we didn’t concede and we won, it’s the most important thing."

"We must continue and be even more hungry. We have to take all the positive things from these games and we have to do even better because Tuesday is a very, very important game."
#Hungrierthanever

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Raiola saying Gazidis is doing shit job

He is right. The bald fuck has been in charge for 14 months. Apart from cutting the wage bill and accounting all expenditures to this season he has done nothing...

Not impressive for 4 m... We even have a position for a guy in charge of sponsor finding. What a waste of money

I don't get why people want Fofana here. The guy is mediocre as shit. There is a reason why he is playing in Udinese at 25 years (soon).

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Girardi saying Spurs will try to sign Pjona this week. Hope it goes through but if they get Petagna with the money I will throw up

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Gazidis is asking Ellio for a contract renewal.
Sauce?

Agreed on Gazidis, he has given Maldini and Boban a lot of public space, that I'm happy about if nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule