Summer 2019 - who should come who should go

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
With rumours we'll be having a yardsale if we don't make Europe, who would be ideal acquisitions and who'd be ideal departures.
I know we have the rumour commode, but this is more personal preferences than what's in the media.

I'll get it going.

Gattuso out. Conte in.
Suso out. Chiesa in.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Out

Gattuso
Suso
$
Hakan
Biglia
Rr
Borini
Abate
Bertolacci
Montolivo
Bonaventura
And I'd happily sell Roma if we get 75m for him.

In

Sarri
Tielemans
James
De Ligt
Alaba

Last edited:

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
You’d sell Donna & Roma ?!?!!!

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
You’d sell Donna & Roma ?!?!!!

I was $ #1 fan. But i've wanted him sold ever since the contract fiasco. He refused to sign a 5M a season deal with the promise of captaincy.

We basically offered him the world :fp: and he had to think about it. Also his brother is costing us 1M a season.

Onto Roma. I did say for 75M. And that is a lot for a player who has yet to play at top level club or international football i.e UCL or WC

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Out

Gattuso
Suso
$
Hakan
Biglia
Rr
Borini
Abate
Bertolacci
Montolivo
Bonaventura
And I'd happily sell Roma if we get 75m for him.

In

Sarri
Tielemans
James
De Ligt
Alaba

Of the big name departures in your list, completely agree on Hakan - talented but just doesn't show it enough. He deserved a second season, but he just hasn't lived up to the billing. Suso too, he's a one trick pony and when the trick comes off it's lethal, but he's been found out.

Would not sell Romagnoli.
Donnarumma maybe, if we replace him with someone like Perin who is looking to leave Juve I hear.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Piatek, Paqueta, Bakayoko, Cutrone, Romagnoli, Caldara and Donnarumma are the only ones I’d keep as certainties. The rest of them are all expendable and the exact ones we’d sell should depend on the characteristics preferred by the manager whom we bring in.

If push comes to shove and we have to sell a big name for the balance sheet, I wouldn’t mind cashing in on Donnarumma if we can get someone like Cragno to replace him.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Before we get to Bonaventura and Hakan, we got other players in midfield that we need replaced. Namely Biglia... Can't see anything positive from him.

When Bonaventura was fit, things we more balanced as in his coordination with Hakan gave us at least some attack down then left. One he got injured then we only had a right sided attack through Suso which made us and him more predictable...

Once Paqueta came in, again we were more balanced... with him coordinating well with Hakan...

So the likes of Borini, Biglia, Laxalt, maybe even Conti have to go first replaced with better players...

New LB with Rodriguez as backup, new RB with Calabria as backup, left midfield we have Hakan, Bona and Paqueta, holding Bakayoko + new backup, right midfield Kessie, Hakan, Bona...

In attack, new left and right fowards should give Piatek the service he needs. Cutrone isn't a bad backup but we can get another upcoming striker as backup that isn't a headless chicken like Borini

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Conte in would be great, then it's up to him to sort out the dead wood.

My biggest hope is that Elliot didn't lie about the two year plan, as that would mean the yard sale rumours are just that..rumours made by shite jurno's.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
- Zapata, Abate, Mauri, Montolivo, Bertolacci, Bakayoko - all their contracts are expiring and that's a really good.

It's rumored Abate or Zapata will get renewed though, which I think is okay, they are nice dudes, and decent rotational/bench players.

- Rodriguez, Hakan and Suso absolutely need to be sold because they are ruining the team. There is no point in hating on Borini because he will stay here until the contract runs out - he will not get a better deal anywhere else. He's the new Urby Emanuelson but more likeable. Biglia's contract runs out next summer, he's okay despite what this forum says.

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
- Zapata, Abate, Mauri, Montolivo, Bertolacci, Bakayoko - all their contracts are expiring and that's a really good.

It's rumored Abate or Zapata will get renewed though, which I think is okay, they are nice dudes, and decent rotational/bench players.

- Rodriguez, Hakan and Suso absolutely need to be sold because they are ruining the team. There is no point in hating on Borini because he will stay here until the contract runs out - he will not get a better deal anywhere else. He's the new Urby Emanuelson but more likeable. Biglia's contract runs out next summer, he's okay despite what this forum says.

:thumbsup:

Zapata staying will be ideal since Caldara injury and same with Abate for Conti if he manages to get injured again. Both been here long time and can have another 1-2 year contract.

The others can go because they're fodder, except Bakayoko. He's been great for us but after recent events I see him not being redeemed, nor wanting to come back.

Out of the others, I think keep RR as he's not bad but can play backup for another LB. It's likely Strinic and Laxalt will be on their way out. Biglia gone or plays bench for the rest of his contract, Hakan I'd keep. Can play multiple roles and is a good rotation option. Suso gone for obvious reasons.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'd love if we'd buy Chiesa. He has become a great player and still has alot room to grow.

Kwan2

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Lw : chiesa / st maxim / papu gomez
Rw : orsolini / de paul / robben
St : belotti / richarlison
Creative : isco / ozil / zaniolo
Lb : tagliafico / digne

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Should we include forum members too?

Edu-bY-A

Accounting Force
Reaction score
At the end we will sign Giampaolo. Not the worst solution.

We'll sell Suso and Donnarumma. Later we add some noname talents.

Neenyg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If it was me, I would sell:

Hakan
Suso (cash in big)
Bertolacci
Borini
Biglia

Keep:

Silva (I think he needs one more chance, he is still young)
Bonaventura
Bakayoko (defintely redeem him)
Castillejo (suprised he didn't get given more chances!)

darkxuy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
__________ _________Ibra_______ _Rebic___Diaz___Ziyech_ ____Bena___Kessie____ Theo_Tomi__Kjaer__DC
IMO.

Must Keep:
Donnarumma
Romagnoli
Piatek
Suso
Paqueta
Calabria

Should keep:
Kessie
Bonaventura

Should upgrade (Sell or bench):
RR
Musacchio
Hakan

Should be loaned out:
Cutrone

Must go:
Biglia
Borini

Resto of bench..
None proved to be starter material yet, lets see what the new manager sees in training.
Could go or stay I feel the same.
(I know Caldara and Conti deserve a chance because injuries, but is impossible to know if is a good decision or not to keep/sell, only management knows)