AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

ecI

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Pippo, Nesta, Baresi, C. Vela, Kaka, Ochoa, Antonini, Pato, T. Silva

ter

Reaction score
Fav. Players
pato, ronaldhino, pippo
ticket

im headin to milan for the fiorentina game on jan 17th should i buy tickets online or would it b just as easy to pick one up at the ticket desks outside the stadium. have been a few times now and tickets are always more expensive online and can usually be bought anyway. can u buy them in city or just at stadium boxes what time do these open? kick off is 7.30

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
Getting tickets for the San Siro

Hello, This is mainly aimed at the fans living in England. (Sorry if this is in the wrong place, please move if so mods). As I have now have a job, just left school I am wanting to go to watch Milan more only trouble is, I don't know where to get tickets or if there is any cheap flights etc etc. I would REALLY appreciate it if someone could post or pm me the info I will need.

Thank you very much..........

ter

Reaction score
Fav. Players
pato, ronaldhino, pippo
ryanair are usually cheap to milan from eng prob £35 return inc taxes u can get tickets at d stadium

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Got a question about the home game against Werder Bremen.
Do you think that it will be sold out? If not, will there be tickets available at the San Siro on the matchday?
Thank You!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
TheGrinch said:
Do you think that it will be sold out? If not, will there be tickets available at the San Siro on the matchday?
Thank You!
No way it'll be sold out. I'm very confident there will be tickets available during the matchday.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
Urgent!! Need Help! Milan V Fiorentina 17.1.09 Ticket Help

Hello
Basically, I am traveling to Milan to watch Milan V Fiorentina. However, I am unsure of where to get tickets and if it would be worth risking buying tickets on the day and still traveling over. I have found places on the internet but the tickets there are around 125 euros. Please could you help me. Thank you

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
Ok but, when I last posted in there I didnt really seem to get a pretty quick reply. As I have to book the flights tomorrow I kinda needed info soon so I was just seeing if it would be quicker here. Please feel free to delete the thread if not appropriate.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
I am posting about the Fiorentina game on the 17th. Will there be tickets available on matchday? I appreciate all information.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
tommc123 said:
Ok but, when I last posted in there I didnt really seem to get a pretty quick reply. As I have to book the flights tomorrow I kinda needed info soon so I was just seeing if it would be quicker here. Please feel free to delete the thread if not appropriate.
If you read through that thread then you'd get information that game like Milan-Fiore isn't sold out(if it's not some rare case) and people here would be pretty confident you can purchase tickets before the match from official ticketpoints next to the stadium.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Dont forget ur ID at the stadium mate or no tickets.

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
Thank You!

like jasper says u will easily get a ticket for this game.

I am posting about the Fiorentina game on the 17th. Will there be tickets available on matchday? I appreciate all information.

u might be lucky gettin 1 on match day with this bein a big match nowadays. i would chance it.

my ? is for the juve game in may. wot are the chances i could get 2 tix the day b4 the game??

ter

Reaction score
Fav. Players
pato, ronaldhino, pippo
I'm headin to the fiorentina game next sat any one know what time the ticket kiosks open at the stadium on matchday??? Any help would b great!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm headin to the fiorentina game next sat any one know what time the ticket kiosks open at the stadium on matchday??? Any help would b great!

Official site's English isn't too helpful - on matchday - http://www.acmilan.com/InfoPage.aspx?id=75810

Italian has 'Milan-Fiorentina, in programma sabato 17 gennaio alle ore 20.30, sono in vendita dal giorno 7, Dunno what it means though. http://www.acmilan.com/InfoPage.aspx?id=69987

Don't think you should worry too much about this.

Reaction score
Tickets Milan-Fiorentina.

Me and my 12 yers old daughet just arrived Milano from Narvik, the north of Norway. We are here to see Milan-Fiorentina and we hope someone can tell us where we can buy tickets for the match.

Best regards from 2 norwegian Milan fans.

aztattooedsean

Primavera
Reaction score
So If I am understanding correctly, AC Milan now have this card that is needed for the big games right?

Is that needed for the slightly less big games? I am hopefully visiting Milan as part of a trip I am planning when I come to Europe and visit a few places hopefully watching a football match in each city. I have noticed some teams have easy ways to get tickets while some seem alittle complicated.

How often do AC Milan sell out their home matches? Are there ways to buy tickets online prior to your trip or is it basically going up to the stadium once you are there?

I read that info page and while it tells you most of what you need to know, I was curious from those that actually have been there. Thanks.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So If I am understanding correctly, AC Milan now have this card that is needed for the big games right?

There is somekind of Coure Rossonero card indeed.

Is that needed for the slightly less big games? I am hopefully visiting Milan as part of a trip I am planning when I come to Europe and visit a few places hopefully watching a football match in each city. I have noticed some teams have easy ways to get tickets while some seem alittle complicated.
Not really. Only Jube and Inter matches are sold out within season. Also I kind of remember you get the card for free if you purchase tickets. Maybe it was from a certain place. Not sure. Maybe someone else can confirm.
How often do AC Milan sell out their home matches? Are there ways to buy tickets online prior to your trip or is it basically going up to the stadium once you are there?
As said withtout(title race end or sth like that) some special circumstances only derby and Juve are sold out.

They sell tickets online also. They become available somewhat of 2-3 weeks before the match. Just check official page at that time.

aztattooedsean

Primavera
Reaction score
thanks for the response to my questions, I don't think I can make it over till early next season(Sept. or Oct. 2009). I just want to make sure I am prepared for my first visit to Milan.:cool:

Which parts of the stadium are the preferred areas to sit for all of you that have gone to see them a few times or alot of times? I would prefer not to be by people throwing flares.:eek:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Which parts of the stadium are the preferred areas to sit for all of you that have gone to see them a few times or alot of times? I would prefer not to be by people throwing flares.:eek:

All except curvas(the areas behind the goal). Not too many flares flying(maybe some have been lighted at derbys but that's it) around in Serie A these times anyway.

Reaction score
AC Milan vs Reggina ticket advice??

Hi - I'm making the trip over to watch this match - will be first time in Milan.

Firstly, although I think this match is one of the Saturday night games, can anyone confirm for me? Several websites are still showing that it's a Sunday kickoff, which would be awkward since I'll need to be on a plane soon after the final whistle.

Secondly, can anyone give any advice on which part of the stadium is best to sit in - we'll probably buy tickets in the 34 euros area. Or are the very cheapest ones the way forward, or not worth the saving?

Thanks very much for your help.

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Hi - I'm making the trip over to watch this match - will be first time in Milan.

Firstly, although I think this match is one of the Saturday night games, can anyone confirm for me? Several websites are still showing that it's a Sunday kickoff, which would be awkward since I'll need to be on a plane soon after the final whistle.

Secondly, can anyone give any advice on which part of the stadium is best to sit in - we'll probably buy tickets in the 34 euros area. Or are the very cheapest ones the way forward, or not worth the saving?

Thanks very much for your help.

Yes, Milan - Reggina will be played on Saturday February 7th at 20:30 Italy time.

I'll leave someone else to answer the second part of your question. :)

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Sheva, Kaka and Maldini
You will truly enjoy Milano such a beautiful city with a lot of history and tradition, I have never been to Milan before considering the fact that both my parents are southern Italian so I'm always in Napoli or Campobasso.
Anyhoo I attended my very first ever partita in September and it was the Milan derby, All i have to say is wow, the fans where amazing everyone was just awesome except for the MERDA tifosi.
The only ball ache me and my mate had was getting back to our hotel after the game.
But it was all worth it.:D

Astafjevs

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
thanks for the response to my questions, I don't think I can make it over till early next season(Sept. or Oct. 2009). I just want to make sure I am prepared for my first visit to Milan.:cool:

Anello Blu 2 (Curva Sud) is where the Ultra's like the Guerrieri sit, and it's also where my season ticket is. If you want to join in the singing, chanting e.t.c, then I'd recommend you sit there. Don't expect to have the seat assigned on your ticket, many of them just take whatever seat is there, it's quite relaxed. Providing you don't behave like an arse, they're very friendly people too. However, if you don't want to be near any flares (not usually that many around), then obviously don't buy tickets for here.

The opposite Curva Nord (where Inter's Ultras sit for their home games) is the away end, so I wouldn't advise purchasing a ticket here.

Anello Rosso is where Berlusconi and chums sit, and it's here where you'll find the most expensive tickets, which are in the first tier. Anello Arancio is opposite, and it's cheaper to sit in the first tier here than it is in the Rosso.

Schedule