Neymar

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looks like we successfully managed to turn madtehcot in to a dinho groupie like the rest of us. All we need to do now is get him 2 watch milan games and hes finally a true blue milan fan:beer:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
If it's one thing I've grown to appreciate from you mad, it's your unique ability to look at situations from varied perspectives :cool:
I'm glad that you've been blessed :proud: May your appreciation for the great one continue to grow in abundance (n/h).

On a more serious note, haven't you noticed everyone spotting a bulge (n/s) the moment the likes of Ganso, Ozil, Hazzard, Neymar, etc. are mentioned? These are forwards and/or attacking midfielders. Players who would compete directly with Dinho for a starting place. Dinho, actually, Berlu's supposed fetish for him, is the main reason why these kind of players aren't at Milan. Cause make no mistake ... we CAN afford them.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Found this, Maybe the deal won't go through? I think if we can get some cash we have a chance of signing him. He looked like he was getting along well with Pato so thats one attraction to playing for Milan. All the other top teams are already full with strikers or haven't shown any interest in him.

I hope this deal doesn't go through EVEN if Milan is not interested. I hate Chelsea/ManShity/Real Madrid's transfer approach

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All of u blaming the teams that spend money r real hypocrites.. For 20 of Berlusconi's 25 years we were doing the same with one world record signing after the other .. Unlike them we got stars and treated em well and once we buy em they were a part of Milan till they wanted to leave .. We didn't force anyone out to get unrequired players like Madrid/City. But from 86/87 to 2003/04 no club in the world has spend more than Milan , we paid more than any club in the world and at one point of time had 4 of 6 world record signings in our name. Right now we have no money and so now everyone who spend cheats their way to trophies ? I just hate the way some of these clubs treat the players.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
All of u blaming the teams that spend money r real hypocrites.. For 20 of Berlusconi's 25 years we were doing the same with one world record signing after the other .. Unlike them we got stars and treated em well and once we buy em they were a part of Milan till they wanted to leave .. We didn't force anyone out to get unrequired players like Madrid/City. But from 86/87 to 2003/04 no club in the world has spend more than Milan , we paid more than any club in the world and at one point of time had 4 of 6 world record signings in our name. Right now we have no money and so now everyone who spend cheats their way to trophies ? I just hate the way some of these clubs treat the players.

u must understand....silvio is never wrong. it mite b wrong if other ppl do it...but silvio cannot be wrong...ever.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
still he's out of our league, i mean money wise,

he would pair up really good with pato

Madskillz19

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Pato, Maldini, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Hernanes, Giuseppe Rossi, Boateng, Abate.
I'd rather get a natural goal scorer up top. Buying him now isn't the ideal move. Plus he's still so young

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
pato and kaka were also pretty young and had only a handfull of international caps

Madskillz19

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Pato, Maldini, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Hernanes, Giuseppe Rossi, Boateng, Abate.
That's true but they are many other areas we need to look at before I'd consider making a bid for him

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
i agree, still he'll not be cheap

and we don't know for sure that his teeth are alright

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i think Neymar will head to Chelsea. To be honest, i don't see Neymar as an answer to our problems

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Santos' president announced that Neymar will stay in Santos. His price is now 45 mil euros and he'll make 500.000,00 reais a month (around USD 250.000,00).

Let's see who'll be the stupid european who's going to swallow this shit.

Last edited:

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Santos' president announced that Neymar will stay in Santos. His price is now 45 mil euros and he'll make 500.000,00 reais a month (around USD 250.000,000).

Let's see who'll be the stupid european who's going to swallow this shit.

I'm sure you type too many 0 there.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Neymar Signs New Santos Contract - Report
The forward will stay in Sao Paulo for at least one more year after a new bumper deal was proposed...
By Daniel Edwards
Aug 19, 2010 10:43:00 PM
70 Share
André e Neymar - Santos x Vitória (site oficial)
Photo Gallery
Zoom
André e Neymar - Santos x Vitória (site oficial)
Related Links
Teams

* Santos

Players

* 尼馬

Teenage prodigy Neymar will stay in Santos and ignore a multi-million pound move to Chelsea, after the player and his representatives agreed a lucrative new contract with the Sao Paulo club.

Globoesporte report that the deal was confirmed on Thursday in a meeting held at the club headquarters, with Neymar, agent Wagner Ribeiro and the Santos president Luis Alvaro Oliveira the only parties present. There the 18-year-old signed the new deal but details have yet to be announced. The salary is believed to be similar to the figure offered by Chelsea in their earlier negotiations.

The player's representative Ribeiro, earlier strongly in favour of a European move, praised the superhuman efforts of the Peixe to keep their brightest star in Brazil.

"The deal offered by Santos for Neymar is incredible. Viewed outside of Brazil, how it was arranged here with half the training and including all the assistance to the family. I've never seen anything like it," the agent affirmed.

Under the terms of the contract Santos will continue to pay Neymar his previous salary of R$160,000 (€70,000) a month, with the remainder covered by private sponsors and investors as in the case of Robinho. The new agreement means that Chelsea and other European clubs will have to wait until the end of the 2011 Copa Libertadores if they wish to tempt Neymar once more.

so the butthole isn't coming to europe yet

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Neymar did the best thing in his career I think. Going to EPL was taking a lot of risks - a lot. I'd understand him joining say Athletic Madrid or say Valencia...as he'd probably do great at La Liga - and these teams will probably give him a chance...Chelsea can't afford that.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
Capitão Lugano is going to love this lol :D

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Neymar is a fucking cunt. In this same game, he tricked on a player after the referee had stop the game.

He also said to the players marking him on this game: "I'm a millionaire, I can do everything I want to."

And after the game he said: "I did it and I don't care".

And it wasn't the first time that he did it.

I really hope that someday he faces a really tough and violent player to send him to the hospital for some months. What a cunt!

He's no big deal and even if he were... what a fucking cunt.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Neymar is a fucking cunt. In this same game, he tricked on a player after the referee had stop the game.

He also said to the players marking him on this game: "I'm a millionaire, I can do everything I want to."

I really hope that someday he faces a really tough and violent player to send him to the hospital for some months. What a cunt!

He's only young... It's not like he's Materazzi...

Oh BTW, If you hate him you should like this:

Last edited:
M

MassterMark

lol lugano. you totaly freak out just cus of small things... :head:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

impressive.....
hi swag coming from neymar

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

The more i hear about this kid the more i want him here. Sounds like another zlatan in the making:proud:

Brambo83

Primavera
Reaction score

Looks like fame is getting to his head a little. Can't really blame him for that, if all the stuff you read about him is true, he's already one of the better players in the league, being linked to major clubs... don't forget it's just a kid.

Last edited:

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
Ganso > Neymar, and Ganso fills a role we desperately need.