Cristiano Ronaldo Thread

Rex

Reaction score
EPIC FAIL EPISODE CONTINUES. :rolleyes:

TBH I personally have nothing against CR but seeing his superior contribution for his team El Real last season was amazing for one of a midfielder type...turned out to be from hero-to-zero when outfitting Portugal NT.

He is one of the big names that hit curse of Write the Future. Although he scored his first goal from open play in past two years, CR required 21 shoots to have produced of it. His team, Seleccao were infertile on three of four matches in SA.

The skipper had 'permanent playing loss' after the break in round of 16 against Spain which that shouldn't have had happened his team mates hoped more on him. That said, sadder he spat upon camera after the whistle blown in the end of stage.

Oh my....:head:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
The idiot Queiroz played him as a target man waiting for crosses. And only the haters say he spat on the camera. If he did there would have been mucus on the screen. He spat on the ground while looking into the camera. Theres a differnce.

btw this:

just awesome

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
The idiot Queiroz played him as a target man waiting for crosses. And only the haters say he spat on the camera. If he did there would have been mucus on the screen. He spat on the ground while looking into the camera. Theres a differnce.

btw this:

just awesome
great work cristiano :star:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Right but even as target man he was there BEST target man, which speaks more to lack of quality on portugal. I thought he looked awful at RW with a targetman in (mostly cause CF's in portugal r not good)

Shame nani wasn't fit cause a nani, ronaldo, simao combo could have offered something interesting even if it's unconventional (in terms of lack of CF).

However ultimately lack of a pace setter or real playmaker (read: Deco 6 years ago) was biggest weakness.

Quieroz got it right vs. Spain tactically, but they couldn't get the break started period cause they had no1 to pass. where he got it wrong IMO was not subbing on Deco in second half (even old he still provides it for brief spells) and of course starting ricardo costa...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

just awesome
:star: :star:

damn. damn damn dam dam dam.

i want crissy to drive me around in his ferrari. i want to frolick in crissy's back yard with him and his dogs.

ps...juggling @ nite, by ferrari-car-light...waaat?? swag.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
hmpf :mad:

he makes it harder to hate him so much when he cares for children and animals like that

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
The guy kinda resembles Ahile in personality.Still dont like him,but i do respect his desire &commitment to be the best ever.

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
cristianoronaldovillamo.png

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
what the fuck? "It's too cold in Manchester to have dogs" - just about everyone I know in Manchester has a bloody dog. For the record I have a staffie/lab cross :cool:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
what the fuck? "It's too cold in Manchester to have dogs" - just about everyone I know in Manchester has a bloody dog. For the record I have a staffie/lab cross :cool:

but you are not from chester right?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

can u frolick with ur dogs by your pool in the spanish sunn in manchester?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
At 6:38 ill admit i had a tear going down my cheek. After seeing that, my respect for this man is on another level now.

the best thing is, it doesn't look fake either.

Once you could call me a CR hater, but in this last year I have changed my mind. Both on and off the pitch.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
CR said: "If you think i was diving so be it, don't care"

actually he made that face RIGHT after scoring a free kick. I remember seeing it with a friend and absolutely dying laughing and we were deadset on finding an image.

Scores free kick and goes dumb. Kind of like This Kid

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
Will he wear number 7 now that Raul is gone?

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
actually he made that face RIGHT after scoring a free kick. I remember seeing it with a friend and absolutely dying laughing and we were deadset on finding an image.

]

You're talking about the picture you posted before? If so it was a 92nd minute winner vs Sporting in 07/08.

About the only interesting thing to happen in that match.

My faviorite line is when he earned a penalty vs M'boro for a 3rd time in 3 games against them and after he said "Maybe someone don't like me, maybe cos I am too good?".

Great interviewing skills aswell:

He's one of the few top players today that has a bit of charisma :cool:

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Even pragmatic asshole Mourinho is enamoured by his swag: :star:
joseandcris.jpg

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Mou: WTF SO MUCH SWAGG

Crissy : How can i run more cool then this..hmm..

P.S: his wearing ridiculously short gay shorts again :D

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Alvaro Morata:

During a practice game where the losing team had to pay for the winning team’s drinks, I became so impressed by Cristiano Ronaldo’s legs that I kept staring, fascinated, and didn’t see when Drenthe passed me the ball so that I could score and win the game. I continued looking at Cristiano until everyone, even those on the other team, began shouting at me, “Morata, Morata…” and I turned around going, “what happened?”

lol

x610.jpg

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
His legs look nasty. Why stare at something so repulsive.

Schedule