UEFA Champions League 2017-2018 road to UEFA supercup at A. Le Coq Arena

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
I would have preferred Juve to advance over Madrid just to limit Madrid at 12 CL. They're already 5 UCL's away from us and that's more than enough. Juve on the other hand is far from us so it doesn't matter if they win it or not.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
I just want Massaro to answer the question of who he wants to see lifting the trophy.
You've been stalking massaro for a couple days now, why are you falling for his obvious bait so hard? Or are you trying to bait him yourself if so, then carry on but you'll need to do better than this.

Ronaldo is an amazing player but is he classy ? Nah

You decide the tie to bring your team through with a near perfect penalty strike which requires lots of balls and testosterone to execute in such a stressful situation, you miss and your team risks getting eliminated.

Tell me how you would NOT go TOPLESS in such a situation?

I guess you would be "classy" and apologize to the opponent for scoring then go to the corner and cry? :rolleyes:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I would have preferred Juve to advance over Madrid just to limit Madrid at 12 CL. They're already 5 UCL's away from us and that's more than enough. Juve on the other hand is far from us so it doesn't matter if they win it or not.

hey buddy newsflash, madrid will keep on winning CLs this season or not, while milan will keep on trying to qualify to it for the foreseeable future.

lets focus on getting there first :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I just want Massaro to answer the question of who he wants to see lifting the trophy.

buffon

latest

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
no "we" do not.

Well at this point they would be the one team I'd actually appreciate to win. I understand that you do not feel the urge to cheer for any other team other than milan but I'd hate for bayern or real to lift the trophy, bayern catching up to us and real pulling a triple.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
allegri all smiles after the game

he's absolutely delighted he won't have to lose another CL final

latest

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Isn’t 7uve winning 7 times in a row enough for you?
You would be okay to see them win a triple?

you need to wake up

rurarurararu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
As much as I hate Juventus, I am absolutely disgusted by the way they went out.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players

:fp::lol: the irony in this. The only part i didn't like was that rattybala wasnt on the pitch crying

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
You've been stalking massaro for a couple days now, why are you falling for his obvious bait so hard? Or are you trying to bait him yourself if so, then carry on but you'll need to do better than this.

Not true. The only "interaction" I've had with him this week has been tonight with me asking him who he'd like to see lifting the trophy.

We've had a two-way chat at two-three occasions before but that was weeks ago.

I invite you to my statistics if you think otherwise. :o

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Messi would give up football and take up farming, if that happened

he played 2 games vs roma and couldn't score a goal, may I suggest bagging groceries at tesco would be more his speed after that embarrassing week he's had

CALABRIA scored vs roma

C A L A B R I A
A
L
A
B
R
I
A

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
the Agnelli meltdown :b:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
goals vs roma

manolas 1

De rossi 1

fraud 0

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
This is soooo good!
Juventinos' heads exploding :D

From here on out I am rooting for Roma

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
from most to least likely winner: Real > Bayern > Liverpool > Roma

I don't want Liverpool to win. As long as it's not them I don't really give a shit. Roma would be a fun story, but let's be real :lol:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
he played 2 games vs roma and couldn't score a goal, may I suggest bagging groceries at tesco would be more his speed after that embarrassing week he's had

CALABRIA scored vs roma

C A L A B R I A
A
L
A
B
R
I
A
:eek:

Calabria is the man, Sage. (See profile pic)

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score

Nope.
This is the best possible way to see them go out of CL.

We got to see Real humiliated by a Serie A team, Buffon humiliated with that red card for what could possible be his last CL game (I hate that cunt) AND ladri to get fucked over by the referee in the last few seconds of the game.

I literally couldn't think of a better way to see them go out, even if I tried.

Pure GOLD!:lol:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Besides Roma I guess I'll root for Bayern

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

You decide the tie to bring your team through with a near perfect penalty strike which requires lots of balls and testosterone to execute in such a stressful situation, you miss and your team risks getting eliminated.

Tell me how you would NOT go TOPLESS in such a situation?

I guess you would be "classy" and apologize to the opponent for scoring then go to the corner and cry? :rolleyes:

its not about going topless, its his smirking after and diving all game. would Maldini or anyone with class behave like that? i think not.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Illuminati confirmed!. We winning this

200w.gif

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
roma are a much bigger club than juventus btw

Schedule