7 - Alexandre Pato
8 - Rino Gattuso
9 - Filippo Inzaghi
10 - Clarence Seedorf
11 - Klaas Jan Huntelaar
12 - Christian Abbiati
13 - Alessandro Nesta
15 - Gianluca Zambrotta
Does this mean he's dropped his first name and is just "Kaladze" now?

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
But that would mean our management is doing a great job is keeping the deal seecret, cause we don't have much rumours around, which should be here if we are really signing someone. Of course, all the above excluded Gareth Bale, who has not yet won a single EPL match.

not true. he won games the season before, and eventually broke the curse.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Cardaccio and Vuidez were not given squad numbers nor have they been loaned yet. Cardaccio is definitely too old for primavera...vuidez will be 20 in november, what are the rules therE???? I hope both go serie A clubs, but i wouldnt be surprised if they didnt.....

There is a possibility both could be used in a potential transfer, oh wait our mercato is closed. BTW no1 is using #2.....thats a definite fullback numbers, not even oddo or antonini or someone

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
the world rate would be astonishing. End of the game, when espn puts up KM covered statistic, it could possibly read 1 KM for all 3 combine!

I love all 3 players, but facts are we cant start all 3 at same time consistantly....

Pirlo works harder than 95% of Milan players interms of running.

He cannot tackle however.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
1. AC Milan
2. Juventus
3. Inter
4. Genoa

Because I say what I want to say!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
1. AC Milan
2. Juventus
3. Inter
4. Genoa

Because I say what I want to say!

that's quite possible although i would prefer.

1:milan
2:genoa
3:napoli
4:fiore
------
18:juve
19:roma
20:merda

because i say the truth

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
that's quite possible although i would prefer.

1:milan
2:genoa
3:napoli
4:fiore
------
18:juve
19:roma
20:merda

because i say the truth

:D

(I actually got faith in my prediction! Or am I dreaming?)

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
people i hate to shatter any illusions but this will one of the worst seasons in Milan's history. prepare for a very very disappointing season the highest point being Milan scraping they're way into a Europa League spot if they are lucky.

Ronaldihno will be more like the invisible man than Milan's creative flame.

You never know. There are 38 games to be played so let's wait and see how it goes. Don't let your tongue to be faster than your brain.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Haha. I'd like to see Napoli in the CL. I really don't mind Roma, though. I wish them well (except against us).

I never quite understood the affection for Roma ,since the romans think milanisti are one of the worst scum on earth .

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
I never quite understood the affection for Roma ,since the romans think milanisti are one of the worst scum on earth .

Well..actually Roma's and Lazio's fans are the worst scum. :)

I really don't like them...they act like idiots every time they play a derby.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Well..actually Roma's and Lazio's fans are the worst scum. :)

I really don't like them...they act like idiots every time they play a derby.

I know whit there constant stabbing & neo nazzy bull shit ,but just saying the love some people share for the romans is really one sided.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Haha. I'd like to see Napoli in the CL. I really don't mind Roma, though. I wish them well (except against us).

why would you wish them well? I hope the other 19 in the league burn in hell.

AC AZZA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso,Maldini,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Kaka
Cept wen they verse the english.. I hate how every1 talks up the EPL

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
I've been meaning to ask this for a while.. Who do you support more - Man United or Milan? :tongue:

that's a difficult question. Mainly because my father's side of the family has supported Man United for years and years, though I have some Italian cousins which have always supported Milan I want to say, I support them equally as much. If they faced each other in the champions league, I don't know what to do, I mean, a few years a go when it happened, I was only like 12, so it didn't matter as much, but now it's a growing thought inside my head, I'm not sure in all honesty, I suppose, I would cheer whoever scored, and then it would be win win, but it could also be lose lose.

In all honesty, I'd say just as much as each other, my family has stronger ties to United, but personally I love Milan just as much. Fortunately they don't play each other much, so it isn't such a big problem!

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
How about I make it easier?

If Man Utd and Milan will finish 5th in their respective leagues, but are in the CL final, where winning it will condemn one to the Europa League and the other to the CL, who will you want to win it?

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
How about I make it easier?

If Man Utd and Milan will finish 5th in their respective leagues, but are in the CL final, where winning it will condemn one to the Europa League and the other to the CL, who will you want to win it?

oh! that's just such a hard question!

it depends who finished 4th in the premiership, If Man City got in, then I'd want United to be in the UCL still, I'd hate for Citteh fans to brag about being in the champs league, and United not, but it if it's anyone else, then I'd want Milan to get in to the UCL.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
oh! that's just such a hard question!

it depends who finished 4th in the premiership, If Man City got in, then I'd want United to be in the UCL still, I'd hate for Citteh fans to brag about being in the champs league, and United not, but it if it's anyone else, then I'd want Milan to get in to the UCL.

So you still love man u a bit more.. cause a milan fan would not take anything for granted :D

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
So you still love man u a bit more.. cause a milan fan would not take anything for granted :D

haha!

no, equally. but I live and know many City fans, and could not stand that, so as I said, Milan each time, UNLESS it was City in 4th (which wouldn't happen if United were 5th anyway)

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So essentially, your hatred for Man Shitty > love for Milan > love for Man Utd?

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
So essentially, your hatred for Man Shitty > love for Milan > love for Man Utd?

oh just stop with all this quit winding me up! :D. I like Milan AS MUCH as Man United, and would prefer Milan to get in to the UCL than United if it came to that hypothetical situation, that's all that matters.

Gattuso enjoys Mou mind-games

Gennaro Gattuso says he’s fitter now than when he was 23 and laughs off Jose Mourinho’s latest mind-games.

“Inter and Juventus are two tanks, but we are up there too and must take it one game at a time,” said the Milan midfielder.

It is the Derby della Madonnina on Saturday, which you can watch LIVE on ESPN, and the Nerazzurri must fight back from their disappointing 1-1 draw with Bari.

“It doesn’t matter that we’re ahead of them, for a few years now Inter have had a rough start. The real danger is having the derby so early into the season, as losing that in round two can affect the team psychologically.”

Mourinho has nonetheless caused controversy in saying he could “hear the sounds of our enemies” and felt fired up, while the Coach also bitterly criticised Italy boss Marcello Lippi for tipping Juventus as Scudetto winners.

“Mourinho is great at always hitting the headlines,” smiled Gattuso. “However, he could have avoided the row with Lippi.

“Last season Lippi said Inter would win the title and nobody was offended then. Clearly with so many Juve players in the Nazionale, he hopes they do well this year.”

The derby will represent Rino’s 401st official game in a Milan jersey and he feels he’s just getting stronger.

“I am 31 and came here when I was a kid. Would you believe me if I told you I am fitter now than when I was 23?

“Back then I would run all the time without necessarily having a direction. Now I preserve my energy with experience. I never used to understand what they meant by that, but experience really does make a difference.”

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So, your hatred for Man Shitty > love for (Milan + Man Utd)?

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
See, that's wasn't difficult. All you had to do is clarify things. :D

So who is your favourite player?

Schedule