Ale can defend
latest

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I forgive capitano

since you support all milan players, you should too :proud:

just like I have forgiven our ale :love: for the 50 points he has cost us over the past 3 seasons :proud:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who said I don't support him? I still think he will succeed here. :lol:

I don't support selective hypocrites of RnB tho. :proud:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe you can do a step in the right direction as well and start supporting Milan instead of Juve. ;)

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
calling me a juve fan is like saying you watched the past 3 seasons of milan and didnt decide to jump back in just because we got new owners

simply not true ;)

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dislikes everything Milan. Posts like a Juventino. Oh well.
Good luck on the Scudetto run against Naples. :thumbsup: :proud:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
juventinos hate bonucci, like a lot of people in this forum.

maybe the bonucci haters here are just closet juventinos salty about him leaving :eek:

+ I don't like dislike everything about this milan team. I like capitano, conti, suso, montolivo, RR and borini :star:

Last edited:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
3 things.

1. Nobody has the right to hate on Borini now please. Thanks ;)

2. Hakan + Cutrone + Silva always perform in EL well. Maybe because the level there is lower but they can build confidence on these performances. Glad for loca aswell.

3. This bonucci (sage) vs romagnoli (rest of the forum) is getting real old guys. Just squash it and stop bashing milan players in general and rather support them. Come on just plain childish stuff going on here.

That is all

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

You have got to be under 20 years old. This behaviour is what I mean. Isn't a man enough to admit he is wrong and has to continue this for the sake of it so he won't come out short. Sad. I'm done replying to you :(:(

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
You have got to be under 20 years old. This behaviour is what I mean. Isn't a man enough to admit he is wrong and has to continue this for the sake of it so he won't come out short. Sad. I'm done replying to you :(:(

he's one of those eyetie wannabe's... so it must hurt having an epl flop coming in and goating it like Borini has been for the past month or two :proud:

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rodriguez's reaction after scoring the equalizer totally threw AW off and eventually convinced them that they are really trash versus Meelan.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
3 things.

1. Nobody has the right to hate on Borini now please. Thanks ;)

2. Hakan + Cutrone + Silva always perform in EL well. Maybe because the level there is lower but they can build confidence on these performances. Glad for loca aswell.

3. This bonucci (sage) vs romagnoli (rest of the forum) is getting real old guys. Just squash it and stop bashing milan players in general and rather support them. Come on just plain childish stuff going on here.

That is all

Really? I feel he's been awful with the exception of our first group game.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Really? I feel he's been awful with the exception of our first group game.

I have faith in him. When he has settled and found his role he will become useful. he alongside suso are our main sources of creativity (biglia also but is failing to do so)

too early to judge him. I think next season he will be much better (remember susos first season with us? yeah.)

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
5-0 or GTFO

LOL .. almost right ..

Glad to see that we have goals party last night. A group winner ...
hopefully we will win this league since we almost have no hope at Serie A to finish at least at 4th place .. by winning this league we will entering CL next edition ..
that's the place that we should be ..

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
its good to win this one comfortably and secure qualification.
however, for me Austria Vienna is the weakest team we faced this season in Europa league group stage and serie a.
hopefully now that we secured the qualification we can concentrate on serie a and have a good run of wins. we desperately need them.
FORZA MILAN!