The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Milan want Simone Zaza to be their starting cf next season

giphy.gif

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
We need a star cf. enough with the mediocre expensive useless cfs.

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fassone says it again. Silva is not for sale. Milan belive that the next year will be his year. We dont need another centre forward. This season was planed with Kalinic ans Silva. Cutrone wasnt in the plans and a loan was planed. Montella was against the loan. Nobody has expected that Cutrone explodes. So the plan was Kalinic as the experience one and Silva as the talent. (Before the Season and before the explosion from Cutrone) Silva/Cutrone was a nice duo.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fassone says it again. Silva is not for sale. Milan belive that the next year will be his year. We dont need another centre forward. This season was planed with Kalinic ans Silva. Cutrone wasnt in the plans and a loan was planed. Montella was against the loan. Nobody has expected that Cutrone explodes. So the plan was Kalinic as the experience one and Silva as the talent. (Before the Season and before the explosion from Cutrone) Silva/Cutrone was a nice duo.

Fassone also said we will pass ffp and get so much money from China.

What’s your point?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
We should only sign a striker if there is a blue chipper available. No half measures like Zaza. I'd much rather build on Cutrone, expect Silva to recover and Kalinic to find the form that got him here than to waste money on another mediocre striker. I don't think anyone here would disagree with that.

So unless we got a shot at the Aguero's of this world, we should waste money.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Zaza is doing quite well in the best league in the world, should score 20+ in Serie A. :o

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Marvellous stuff!

This post is definitely the :star:Golden Commode Post of 2018:star: so far, and stands a good chance to finish in that spot come the end of the year. With unmatched elegance and ease, it satisfies the necessary but not sufficient criterion of almost everything in it being complete bullshit and incorrect. And the elements of passive-aggression, spite and jealousy that's sprinkled in it only adds on to the glory of it.

In the absence of quality competition these days, I must say that this also makes Ikita a shoo-in for the still coveted title :star:Queen Commoder of the Year 2018:star:

You have no actual points to back up what you say neither to refute what ikita says so you resort to your ad homenims and your now trademark dishonesty. Plants work too hard at photosynthesis for you to waste their oxygen like this

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
This is not AC Milan.

just because the club was sold to a chinese group does not mean the club has changed identity overnight. i would encourage you to adopt a more welcoming and inviting outlook

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Very nice article:

https://www.theguardian.com/football...-kits-50-years

"Italy has always been a home to style and some of the world’s finest sportswear manufacturers, so picking the top 15 kits in Serie A in the last 50 years was quite a task. To ensure a broad selection, we asked more than 30 writers and then brought in our readers, who added another kit to the list and decided on the final order. So, all that’s left is for you to grab a cappuccino, sit back and enjoy the collection."

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh boy, love when the serie a is complete dogshit argument comes up every time an Italian team loses.

For starters, Arsenal should have always been the favorites against Milan. We have a rookie coach who is just now starting to find its feet after signing an entire team. To build on that, I think Rino underestimated arsenals quality in favor of their form, he sent out the team to get a big statement win and the hyper aggressive first half backfired.

Even more, most of the players that cost us the game, like Calabria, have never played these kind of matches and that is HUGE. Do not overlook that. Look at the results of teams in recent years who has just returned or debuted in Europe. In any league. Tottenham was dogshit in the Europa league for a couple seasons and then in their first year in the UCL, this season did very well with the same coach and mostly same squad. United was very underwhelming as well after being out for a while, now they are doing as expected. Same with Liverpool who now look fine after routinely losing to Eastern European teams in the Europa league and embarrassing themselves in the CL after almost winning the epl a few seasons back. Juve lost to Benfica in a Europa league semi pretty early on in contes era before going on to be a relative champions league force.

Now I am not saying that Milan is far better than Arsenal or that serie a is an incredible league or any of that BS. You just have to look at everything relatively. Milan needs experience and our team will get it, you can't honestly tell me our guys like romagnoli, kessie, Calabria, cutrone and many more will not continue to improve and be in these kind of games year after year. Yeah Napoli can only blame themselves for not making it out of the group, but they are other than Liverpool the only team to offer a competitive matchup to man city all season long(they didn't get crushed fuck off with that), and you can't discredit Napoli when they are leading the league over Juventus who year after year knocks out teams from the other leagues that are so incredible. Fucking Atalanta outplayed Dortmund for christs sake. Roma beat Atletico(higher than Madrid) and chelsea( walked the mighty epl last year).

Serie a is worse than epl but it isn't the huge gap that so many think it is. Still believe this league is one clubs revival away(Milan) from being a force in Europe, two clubs is really all you need. I think we get there eventually

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
one hundred million percent would prefer balotelli over zaza

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
How do I know? Ask van basten, he knows

Is there a reason you dont follow the rules of capitalisation when writing my name? I've always respected you properly in this manner whenever we have conversed.

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Is there are reason you dont follow the rules of capitalisation when writing my name? I've always respected you properly in this manner whenever we have conversed.

I apologize Mr. Van Basten from MCR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Oh boy, love when the serie a is complete dogshit argument comes up every time an Italian team loses.

For starters, Arsenal should have always been the favorites against Milan. We have a rookie coach who is just now starting to find its feet after signing an entire team. To build on that, I think Rino underestimated arsenals quality in favor of their form, he sent out the team to get a big statement win and the hyper aggressive first half backfired.

Even more, most of the players that cost us the game, like Calabria, have never played these kind of matches and that is HUGE. Do not overlook that. Look at the results of teams in recent years who has just returned or debuted in Europe. In any league. Tottenham was dogshit in the Europa league for a couple seasons and then in their first year in the UCL, this season did very well with the same coach and mostly same squad. United was very underwhelming as well after being out for a while, now they are doing as expected. Same with Liverpool who now look fine after routinely losing to Eastern European teams in the Europa league and embarrassing themselves in the CL after almost winning the epl a few seasons back. Juve lost to Benfica in a Europa league semi pretty early on in contes era before going on to be a relative champions league force.

Now I am not saying that Milan is far better than Arsenal or that serie a is an incredible league or any of that BS. You just have to look at everything relatively. Milan needs experience and our team will get it, you can't honestly tell me our guys like romagnoli, kessie, Calabria, cutrone and many more will not continue to improve and be in these kind of games year after year. Yeah Napoli can only blame themselves for not making it out of the group, but they are other than Liverpool the only team to offer a competitive matchup to man city all season long(they didn't get crushed fuck off with that), and you can't discredit Napoli when they are leading the league over Juventus who year after year knocks out teams from the other leagues that are so incredible. Fucking Atalanta outplayed Dortmund for christs sake. Roma beat Atletico(higher than Madrid) and chelsea( walked the mighty epl last year).

Serie a is worse than epl but it isn't the huge gap that so many think it is. Still believe this league is one clubs revival away(Milan) from being a force in Europe, two clubs is really all you need. I think we get there eventually
This post makes too much sense.

Reported.

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

You're god damn right.
Real commodor.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lyon and OM are going far in the EL, lazio and milan probably won't make it to the quarters.

and lazio and milan care about the EL, so you can't use any excuse.

juve > PSG until psg hire a real coach

monaco reached the CL semis with no budget, people get on napoli's dick for getting ko'd from the group stages with a Ukrainian team.

so yeah, they're all pretty much on the same level, I honestly don't get what you guys are watching, you do realize a la liga and bundesliga FLOP is terrorizing serie A defenses right? that's enough.

immobile wouldn't score 10 goals with an EL level side in england.

Napoli is a team owned by an idiot. He wants the league title so fucking bad, they throw away games in Europe. Against Shakhtar they played with subs first time around, then in EL they played with subs again.

All they want is to finally win the league again, since maradona, and they will be satisfied for the next 30-40 years.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Napoli is a team owned by an idiot. He wants the league title so fucking bad, they throw away games in Europe. Against Shakhtar they played with subs first time around, then in EL they played with subs again.

All they want is to finally win the league again, since maradona, and they will be satisfied for the next 30-40 years.

sacrificed everything just to lose against roma at home :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule