It's Official - Sheva's Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
70 or even 50 million in todays market is just dreaming... no footballer aged 30 would be worth that much....

realistically if we get 35mill id consider it good business... and somehow i doubt we would get that even

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
besikaka said:
Hmm , where you read that Passion ? I read it somewhere also but I cant remember now.. can you give me the source if you remember it?
I read it on Mauro Suma's site (Milan Channel director), in the forum where he answers questions. You gotta scroll a bit but I'm not sure if the msg is still up.

http://www.maurosuma.it/forum.asp

rahul.acm

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, billy
Passion,

Is that semi official news still there? All I could see is that one fan saying that we should demand 70mn euros! I don't think its from Suma. if its still there could you post a pic of that part please!.

If you don't know how to save that part then follow these direction,
-first scroll down to the exact part
-then press PrtSc button (its on the top right part)
-then open Paint from accesories and press ctrl+v
then save and post it here please!!! Its a request!

thanks

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
rahul.acm said:
Passion,
Is that semi official news still there? All I could see is that one fan saying that we should demand 70mn euros! I don't think its from Suma. if its still there could you post a pic of that part please!.
I'm not gonna wade through all these posts again, sorry. Suma comments are usually in italic right underneath the respective posts. It was there, I wouldn't bullshit you guys.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@ rahul :

OK... I'm just too nice...

25/05/2006 12.14.08
SHEVA
MA si puo' solo 20 milioni piu' gallas?? siamo matti!! e' poi mica eto' e henry, ronaldiho, i loro club li vendono!!! anche noi dobbiamo tenere sheva anche con la forza.
FEDE
MILANO

70. Si preparino. 70. Ciao.
You'll find it towards the end of the 1st third of posts. Kind of :D

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My God, 1,500+ posts in just over 24 hours.

To handle the overflow, I've opened a Part 2 of this thread. Continue the discussion over there. I'll keep this as a Sticky for awhile so everyone can jog through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.