• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Everybody in here acts like SMS will solve our woes lol... hes very promising but 120m for an unproven player who had a poor world cup is ridiculous. I'd be happy if we sign him but for that price I'd rather us get rabiot plus another player that we need (striker or wing)... who knows what's going to happen but IMO the market started off so amazingly with the initial Leo dealings but now it has gone downhill

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Baky is an akhi

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We all know the legendary 5-3-3. But by the time Leo & Maldini are done selling we will have to go with with the new age 3-3-3.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Milannews: Milan plan to make 3 more signings before closing mercatoo

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Its the same . No up , no down. And we are already sell a lot. So, they win
You really think they spend a lot of money for the fans?
Look at they history: no big investment, only new board (their board), split, sell. You really thing they are a big fan of AC Milan???????

:fp:

You are wrong you doughnut. Do you really think Elliott would cash out for 500m now when they stand to collect 1-3bn if they return us to glory?

Besides, L+M and Elliott already confirmed it’s a medium to long term project so quit trolling.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Its the same . No up , no down. And we are already sell a lot. So, they win
You really think they spend a lot of money for the fans?
Look at they history: no big investment, only new board (their board), split, sell. You really thing they are a big fan of AC Milan???????

They know what they're doing and want to maximise their profit.

They have installed an impressive management team - this is already good for us.

Then, they already spent money on getting us through their loan to Yonghong.

Now, do they sell us for 400m - around how much they'd manage to get - and make almost no money? Sell us for even less if they gut the club first?

Or do they turn us around with wise investments lacking all sentimentality and sell us for a lot more if we return to the CL?

There is only one option and everyone should realise it.

If Elliott want to gut the club, it makes sense to do it in 3 years after some moderate spending.

Our value would go up exponentially with just a few things - better team, consistent CL, deep runs and publicity.

Elliott do that and they can sell us for upwards of a billion. If they sell every player or sell us now, they'd get 500m tops.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
:fp:

You are wrong you doughnut. Do you really think Elliott would cash out for 500m now when they stand to collect 1-3bn if they return us to glory?

Besides, L+M and Elliott already confirmed it’s a medium to long term project so quit trolling.

:thumbsup:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, Maldini agreed to a project that has one goal. Sell everybody.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Maldini coming back is everything you need to know about the seriousness of this project

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bakhi confirmation please

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Monto Locatelli Berto leaving and Bakayoko is not enough

Another mid coming .. can only be 1 name we all know it

Are all those guys confirmed leaving? :o

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Everybody in here acts like SMS will solve our woes lol... hes very promising but 120m for an unproven player who had a poor world cup is ridiculous. I'd be happy if we sign him but for that price I'd rather us get rabiot plus another player that we need (striker or wing)... who knows what's going to happen but IMO the market started off so amazingly with the initial Leo dealings but now it has gone downhill

ok but what if we don't have choice?

maybe rabiot wants to renew with psg and other midfielders aren't available for us, for several reasons, it's not that simple to point player with finger and buy him.
especially because leo had just less than month to work.

i will spend 100m in different ways but if we don't have choice i will always chose sms for 100m rather than nothing or some shitty mf like baselli or pellegrini because we can't end mercato without wc MF.

we need to take this risk if we want to end in top 4 :thumbsup:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Amphetamine?

Yeah either that or indigestion. It's hard to tell at this age.
:lol:

Seriously though, I'll be so on edge the next seven days I might as well be on speed.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Yeah either that or indigestion. It's hard to tell at this age.
:lol:

Seriously though, I'll be so on edge the next seven days I might as well be on speed.

Same. I've been sleeping 3hrs a night since the SMS rumours started.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Sergej and a good pacy winger will make it all so much better - sure there is a risk with Sergej but after last year's disaster why not put all our eggs in one basket atop of Sergej's broad shoulders?

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
if anything the kalinic-silva saga has taught me, is that it's better to spend one quality player like SMS for 100M+€ than spending it on 2-3 frauds

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Despite Lazio President Claudio Lotito’s protestations, there are still reports Milan will offer cash plus Giacomo Bonaventura for Sergej Milinkovic-Savic.

Technical director Leonardo said a possible swoop for the Serbian was “difficult,” but not impossible.

Now La Repubblica newspaper claims a proposal is being lined up for cash plus Bonaventura.

The money would be raised for the midfielder, who is valued at €120m, by selling either Suso or Gianluigi Donnarumma.

Meanwhile, Lazio President Claudio Lotito poured cold water over the Rossoneri dreams.

“None of the Italian clubs has the money to afford Milinkovic-Savic,” he told the Corriere della Sera newspaper.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score

Andrea Bricchi
‏@AndreaBricchi77
La Roma, se ho capito bene, avrebbe avanzo di 43M€ (ultima offerta per Malcom). Vuole N’Zonzi, costa 28. Avanzerebbe 15 da dare al #Milan per #Suso, più 1 contropartita. Il Milan vuole solo cash (37/38), per ovvi motivi. Leo potrebbe essere rimasto a Milano a lavorare su questo.

He is claiming that Roma has ~45m€ ready to spend on the market (they wanted to pay 43m€ for Malcom). They really want N'zonzi who will cost them 28m€. So they'll have ~15m€. They really want Suso and they're offering us 15m€ + another player. We only want cash (~38m€) but there's a chance Leo stayed in Milan to work on the solution for both clubs

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Same. I've been sleeping 3hrs a night since the SMS rumours started.

Yeah I'm waking up in the middle of the night to check the commode. The wife thinks that I am having an affair.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah I'm waking up in the middle of the night to check the commode. The wife thinks that I am having an affair.

First thing I check is the commode

It’s so hard to press the tiny page number buttons when you’re half asleep

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
DkU5W5XXcAEqchC.jpg

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
suso became a pain in the ass, he wants a raise in the salary after 1 year of contract renewal , now he wants to leave
roma should put a fucking 45M€ and take him, otherwise they can fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule