Videogames Thread

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Anyone following Detroit become human? Keeps getting delayed it’s frustrating

I do. Love Cage games even with all shortcomings. Nice break from usual tps or fps stuff.
I think it ll be out next year, no way they re waiting 2019.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
I do. Love Cage games even with all shortcomings. Nice break from usual tps or fps stuff.
I think it ll be out next year, no way they re waiting 2019.

Their genre is very interesting. I preordered it 2016 when it was set for release dec 2017. Now it’s dec 2018 and I canceled my preorder. Don’t even know if I’ll be alive then lmao

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Just finished playing The last of us, i so regret not having a console sooner...AWESOME GAME!

Can't wait for part 2.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks that GTA V is overrated and boring? Played San Andreas and Vice City, they were a million times better than this "drive, watch a clip and kill" game.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Am I the only one who thinks that GTA V is overrated and boring? Played San Andreas and Vice City, they were a million times better than this "drive, watch a clip and kill" game.

That's just nostalgia in you talking. SA and VC were exactly like this, just with poorer graphics.

Also PES sucks monkey balls.

Fusiproe12

Reaction score
That's just nostalgia in you talking. SA and VC were exactly like this, just with poorer graphics.

Also PES sucks monkey balls.

probably you're right, but SA and VA are games made 10/15 years ago, the expectations for that time were different, a new version of GTA with a fantastic graphics, immense city, three playable characters etc should not have only 2 things to do: drive & kill with super easy missions

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
probably you're right, but SA and VA are games made 10/15 years ago, the expectations for that time were different, a new version of GTA with a fantastic graphics, immense city, three playable characters etc should not have only 2 things to do: drive & kill with super easy missions

Agreed.

San Andreas in particular was littered with so much content.

Your build dictates how fast or strong you are.
You could get flying and driving licences.
Police training.
Fighting styles.
Weapon Mastery.
Crazy vehicles, like the combine harvester, jetpack and hover craft.
Play as a cop, taxi driver, medic, firefighter, even work in the quarry.
Cool weapons, Chainsaw, katana, flowers, dildo, etc..
Own certain buildings for an income.
Break in to houses and steal stuff at night.
Dating.
RC Vehicles.

And other stuff.

rurarurararu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Shin Megami Tensei V. Really excited about this one.

First trailer from January.

Last edited:

Fusiproe12

Reaction score
Playing DmC Devil May Cry, what a fantastic game :eek:

Should I play also the previous DMC games? or they were very different?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So i had The Witcher game of the year eddition on my ps4 for almost a year now, but never got around to playing it. In truth i was just to lazy to learn the mechanics of it :D

Last few weeks i decided to give it a go, and yesterday i just finished the main quest storyline. Such a good game, top 3 game of all time for me now, the Lore and immersion in the game is simply amazing.

I'm gonna start a new game now, and do it on maximum difficulty and actually play the expansions in that playtrough. (I played on the second difficulty in this first playtrough, and found it rather easy)

As for my choices i ended up with:

- Ciri as a witcher (love it)
- Geralt with Yennifer retreating somewhere up north (love it)
- Failed to pursue the quest to kill Radovid, and the mad fuck stayed in power and defeated the Nillfgardians. Wouldn't care to much about that, but the idiot continue to burn every witch, and when he was out of it started with dwarves elves etc.
- The Emperor is dead, and again don't really care about that.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I've had it on my ps4 for a year now as well, but I playerd it for a couple of days and realized that it was too big. Top game though, gonna play it some day.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
i think netflix wants to release one in 2020

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I've had it on my ps4 for a year now as well, but I playerd it for a couple of days and realized that it was too big. Top game though, gonna play it some day.

Yeah there's tons of content, but you don't have to rush trough to it. If you read everything, and try to play most of the conversations it should take you anywhere between 30 to 60 minutes/quest. (that's been my experience on it)

I'm a bit glad i finished the game, my wife was about to kill me cause i was playing it too much :D

They should make a tv show based on the game.

Yeah can't wait for that as well, hopefully its gonna be good and not some low budget crap like the run of the mill superhero tv series these days.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Thing with me is that I i love open world games but hate watching cut scenes / conversations.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
The dlc in Witcher 3 was outstanding aswell, esp hearts of stone, and i fucking love gwent.

New God of War is the best game i've probably ever played aswell. And i was annoyed they changed the formula from the previous ones, i was wrong.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Witcher 3 does story and dialogue (unironically) well enough to fit in with a decent TV show - very rare breed of video game

Never felt like any of the cutscenes dragged on for too long, unlike 99% of other RPGs

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

EPIC! Can't wait for this.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Detroit Become Human, anyone? I just finished it. Cool game

The Last of Us 2 ^ looks sick af

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
So i had The Witcher game of the year eddition on my ps4 for almost a year now, but never got around to playing it. In truth i was just to lazy to learn the mechanics of it :D

Last few weeks i decided to give it a go, and yesterday i just finished the main quest storyline. Such a good game, top 3 game of all time for me now, the Lore and immersion in the game is simply amazing.

I'm gonna start a new game now, and do it on maximum difficulty and actually play the expansions in that playtrough. (I played on the second difficulty in this first playtrough, and found it rather easy)

As for my choices i ended up with:

- Ciri as a witcher (love it)
- Geralt with Yennifer retreating somewhere up north (love it)
- Failed to pursue the quest to kill Radovid, and the mad fuck stayed in power and defeated the Nillfgardians. Wouldn't care to much about that, but the idiot continue to burn every witch, and when he was out of it started with dwarves elves etc.
- The Emperor is dead, and again don't really care about that.

Many people have been telling me to try this game, because it’s fantasy and open world.
I played Skyrim, which was cool in the beginning but very fairy tale. I’ve heard that the Witcher is fantasy with a midevil tone to it and less fairy tale.
I’ve just read some reviews and it looks like a really nice game.
On the steam it’s 19,99€ for the GOTY edition with all expansions.

I’m buying this right now.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
vanilla skyrim is boring AF. modders made that game

witcher's world feels alive and the lore is interesting. what I like about the franchise is that plenty of the choices you have to make are not objectively good, because either way you will probably fuck someone over

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
This corresponds 100% to the Skyrim vs Witcher reviews I’ve read.

And there is no censorship in the Witcher.

The map looks fucking huuuuuuge.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
This corresponds 100% to the Skyrim vs Witcher reviews I’ve read.

And there is no censorship in the Witcher.

The map looks fucking huuuuuuge.
Yea...

I got the Arabic version of the game...

Only realized there was nudity in the original game after I finished it...