Lionel Messi Thread

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Usain Bolt is the same. He supports United + Madrid.

i bet usain doesn't know a shit about football and calls it soccer or whatever. somewhere he heard about man utd and real madrid and said whooo i will support them. glory hunters i tell you.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
eh....Fuck Kobe. Poser, always has been.

hail the most overrated player of all time. 4 championships, lol. He rode Shaq's back to 3 as evident by fact Shaq averaged twice as many points in those playoffs as Kobe along with garning there MVPs... :rolls eyes:

Just cause you're well spoken, do a few cool dunks and play the SG position for Phil Jackson, doesn't make you anywhere near Jordan
LOL u mad?

kobe-bryant-2009-champion.jpg

MaldiniISgod

designated hippy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta
eh....fuck kobe. Poser, always has been.

Hail the most overrated player of all time. 4 championships, lol. He rode shaq's back to 3 as evident by fact shaq averaged twice as many points in those playoffs as kobe along with garning there mvps... :rolls eyes:

Just cause you're well spoken, do a few cool dunks and play the sg position for phil jackson, doesn't make you anywhere near jordan

lolololololololololololololol

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
How can sportsmen possibly say that they support different teams.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Well M84 has a point on Kobe that I think I understand, is that the Lakers can do well and perhaps still win the championship without Kobe, on the other hand a team like Cleveland badly needs Lebron...Basically the same as discussing Messi in Barcelona with Maradona at Napoli (to make it go a bit on topic :D).

Or I haven't understand his point at all? :tongue:.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Well M84 has a point on Kobe that I think I understand, is that the Lakers can do well and perhaps still win the championship without Kobe, on the other hand a team like Cleveland badly needs Lebron...Basically the same as discussing Messi in Barcelona with Maradona at Napoli (to make it go a bit on topic :D).

Or I haven't understand his point at all? :tongue:.

yup. Well a better example would have been Jordan with bulls. but all is well, Lebron will win this year and the king will finally have his throne!

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Oh yeah, Lebron has no help (shaq, jamison, varejao, zidroonus, mo williams)

Lets see him get every call to the finals only to lose to Los Lakers del Los Angeles. :star:

lebron-crybaby-banner-225x300.jpg

Kobe-and-Phil-2009-champs.jpg

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Oh yeah, Lebron has no help (shaq, jamison, varejao, zidroonus, mo williams)

you're reallyu gonna compare a 38 year old shaq, 34 year old jamison, 35 year old Z, crap varajao and mo williams to....

Gasol, Bynum, Odom, Artest??? all 4 of those players would immedately be 2nd best on Cavs. I love Jamison but he's not great or better than Odom, Bynum let alone Gasol.

The rest of cavs are mediocre/washed up. Varajao, seriously you're gonna list mr. career 7 points per game?

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
This is the Leonel Messi Thread, stay on topic, or go here to continue the conversation.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
eh....Fuck Kobe. Poser, always has been.

hail the most overrated player of all time. 4 championships, lol. He rode Shaq's back to 3 as evident by fact Shaq averaged twice as many points in those playoffs as Kobe along with garning there MVPs... :rolls eyes:

Just cause you're well spoken, do a few cool dunks and play the SG position for Phil Jackson, doesn't make you anywhere near Jordan

hi hater!!

81 points.

81 POINTS!?!?! SRSLY!?!?!?!
all that needz 2 b sed.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cristiano Ronaldo would destroy Messi at basketball. Therefore, Ronaldo is a better all-round sportsman than Messi.

I think I've solved this thread.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"I'm taller than him, and wider than him," Ronaldo, the most expensive soccer player in the world, joked at a news conference yesterday.

:D

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
Hey guys, any idea why Messi didn't play last night?

What's that?

He did? :eek:

Best player in the world? LOL!

Let's see. Grandpa Zanetti stopped him. Sneijder stopped him. Samuel stopped him.

LOL!

Guy plays in an era that has just a handful of players who know how to defend and they wanna compare him to Maradona!

Overrated Midget :o

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he'll score couple of goals in return leg :D

of course, only if they let him like arsenal did :tongue:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Heh, i cant believe he KOed maicon and made 2 of his teeth flying all over san siro. 4 a 1.69m midget he looks like his made of concrete. :o

Still cant hate him anymore:cry:. The kisses he gives to his fellow argentines are just to cute.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Hey guys, any idea why Messi didn't play last night?

What's that?

He did? :eek:

Best player in the world? LOL!

Let's see. Grandpa Zanetti stopped him. Sneijder stopped him. Samuel stopped him.

LOL!

Guy plays in an era that has just a handful of players who know how to defend and they wanna compare him to Maradona!

Overrated Midget :o
:star:

he'll score couple of goals in return leg :D

of course, only if they let him like arsenal did :tongue:
:star::star:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

it's funny how playing defense will do that. Didn't inter get the memo from la ligA?! you have to back off him 5-10 yards because he's messi!

I don't think Serie A is better than La Liga, but it's sure as hell 10 times tougher for a striker.

BTW Zanetti, missed 1 game all year. And none last 2 years and he's seriously still fast and strong. God he is ageless. It's kind of amazing really. MilanLab? what the fuck is inter giving zanetti

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
^^Yeah, that year Madrid were champions.

:star:Fail.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
guy scored 3 goals but i don't see anything special about 1st and 2nd goal...no one watching him & casillas deflected the ball @ him..

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
BTW Zanetti, missed 1 game all year. And none last 2 years and he's seriously still fast and strong. God he is ageless. It's kind of amazing really. MilanLab? what the fuck is inter giving zanetti

it is impressive but he's only 36. paolo was still trucking at that age and he's not a douche.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Zanetti is definitely a legend same like Maldini & co.
Some ppl in here will definitely have a life or a vacation if Messi was able to help Barca eliminate Inter next week :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
it is impressive but he's only 36. paolo was still trucking at that age and he's not a douche.

Did you realize he's 1 day younger than pippo. (Pippo born 8/9/73.... Zanetti 8/10/73). Pretty impressive IMO the way he plays on

doesn't take anything away from maldini. Just look at football in general, you don't see guys like that in late 30s

Zanetti is definitely a legend same like Maldini & co.
Some ppl in here will definitely have a life or a vacation if Messi was able to help Barca eliminate Inter next week :D

He's a pretty quiet go about your business guy. Pretty respectable

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Magnificently no-nonsense haircut, too.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Also Zanetti is as versatile as it can gets.
Left bask , right back , DM & his work rate is the same where ever he plays all game + season long.
I was among few who didnt mind saying that Zanetti is as big as Maldini.
Respect.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Magnificently no-nonsense haircut, too.

My buddy as a Congo/Borriello size man-crush on Zanetti (I know...) and he is convinced Zanetti, most boring/schedule oriented guy in world.

Wakes up same time every day, brushes teeth, same exact amount of tooth paste every day for same time length, has sex in exact same position with woman for same period of time everyday, go train exact same way every day etc. etc.

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Did you realize he's 1 day younger than pippo. (Pippo born 8/9/73.... Zanetti 8/10/73). Pretty impressive IMO the way he plays on

doesn't take anything away from maldini. Just look at football in general, you don't see guys like that in late 30s

He's a pretty quiet go about your business guy. Pretty respectable

yep... it is impressive/rare to see that level of performance/dedication at that age... and as you said he does seem to just go about his business... and i was always impressed with the way he came back and took up a new role and still performed after his spot was (rightfully) stolen by maicon.. cant take anything away from him for that... but...

at the end of the day, he's still the symbol of the root of all footballing evil so...

FUCK JAVIER. FORZA PAOLO..

Schedule