Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Thread

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Is it Aubameyang that said he's disappointed that Milan never give him a chance to prove himself in the club?

Ragamuffin

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
the season hasn't even started yet!! :fp:

So what?

Even if they dont break in, we are still playing SES, De Sciglio, Niang, Balo... so many young players... and are only looking to buy young players

Dont know what you are really expecting of these players, they are 18 ffs. Will probably have the same impact De Sciglio and SES had in their first season

Complainers gonna complain

far5had

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Diego Lopez
So what?

Even if they dont break in, we are still playing SES, De Sciglio, Niang, Balo... so many young players... and are only looking to buy young players

Dont know what you are really expecting of these players, they are 18 ffs. Will probably have the same impact De Sciglio and SES had in their first season

Complainers gonna complain

oh wow! the fact that you said you believe there is no faith in Petanga and Cristante with such certainty just blow my socks off .. my reference to the season not being started yet was to the fact that last year we never expected DeS to get any chances and halfway through the season he was pretty much a damn starter in our team. I highly expect them both to get enough chances to show their worth.

I don't get your response and I don't think you got my response so let's leave it at that

Ragamuffin

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
oh wow! the fact that you said you believe there is no faith in Petanga and Cristante with such certainty just blow my socks off .. my reference to the season not being started yet was to the fact that last year we never expected DeS to get any chances and halfway through the season he was pretty much a damn starter in our team. I highly expect them both to get enough chances to show their worth.

I don't get your response and I don't think you got my response so let's leave it at that

:thumbsup:

My first post was internet sarcasm, so you probably didnt see it

But we are agreeing though

far5had

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Diego Lopez
:thumbsup:

My first post was internet sarcasm, so you probably didnt see it

But we are agreeing though

true that .. I mean the fact that they are even being included in the squad is a sign of good things to come compared to what 3 4 years ago when you only see one youngester in the squad (e.g. paloschi) that would hardly ever get a half ass chance and then gets shipped out half way through the season is a sign of improvement

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Last edited:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
would have been the perfect right forward for us in a 4-3-3

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Shame he didn't come back but I think he isn't a type of RW we need. We need someone who can create and assist as well as work hard, like Cerci.
Auba is more goalscoring. He has pace and killer instinct for gaols, but is pretty bad at passing and link up play and that is something we don't really need. It would be a different story in a 4231 with an AM tho..

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Klopp is a genius

Aubameyang + Mkhitaryan >>>>> Goatse

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shame he didn't come back but I think he isn't a type of RW we need. We need someone who can create and assist as well as work hard, like Cerci.
Auba is more goalscoring. He has pace and killer instinct for gaols, but is pretty bad at passing and link up play and that is something we don't really need. It would be a different story in a 4231 with an AM tho..

he had 8 assists in Ligue 1 last season, tied for 5th in the league... that is 27 goals that he scored or assisted.

Cerci had 8 assists as well. Aubagmeyang would have been perfect here

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he had 8 assists in Ligue 1 last season, tied for 5th in the league... that is 27 goals that he scored or assisted.

Cerci had 8 assists as well. Aubagmeyang would have been perfect here

Have you see Pierre play? He isn't creative at all, he can't really pass. He isn't able to unlock the back line like Cerci for example, not saying he wouldn't be useful for us tho.. would have liked him here.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I went back and watched the last 2 Dortmund games, he is good, no doubt. But he also misses a lot, kinda like Niang but more clinical. I can just see people here bitching about him when he starts missing, because he will. He will also not get as many chances as he will in Dortmund either...

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
fuck u b and g for not buying pierre. what a beast playe r nd is only 23 as well damn. dortmund are well set for next 5 years,

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I went back and watched the last 2 Dortmund games, he is good, no doubt. But he also misses a lot, kinda like Niang but more clinical. I can just see people here bitching about him when he starts missing, because he will. He will also not get as many chances as he will in Dortmund either...

yeah. Niang is 5+ years younger?

Aubameyang was in primavera at his age.

Still don't get why we let him just go though

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
isnt there a rule in France that if you loan a player out there has to be a permanent transfer price attacked? If I remember correctly, that is how we lost Gourcuff too...

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yeah. Niang is 5+ years younger?

Aubameyang was in primavera at his age.

Still don't get why we let him just go though

All I am saying is, people who want Aubameyang and want Niang out are hypocrites. They will turn on Aubameyang as soon as he misses a couple of times

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
All I am saying is, people who want Aubameyang and want Niang out are hypocrites. They will turn on Aubameyang as soon as he misses a couple of times

Niangs finishing is less than stellar though,even in his france days. While aubs is superb,20 goals last season and 5 goals so far is impressive

Seratore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
isnt there a rule in France that if you loan a player out there has to be a permanent transfer price attacked? If I remember correctly, that is how we lost Gourcuff too...

your are right.

you can't just make a simple loan in france.

he was a below average player then. we put a too small sum for the buyout and they bought him.

we couldn't do anything. just like in the gourcuff's case ... simple as that

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Aubameyang for Champions Magazine
tumblr_mtse8ep4gk1qcwbn6o1_500.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I love Robinho....but imagine if we had him instead....low wages, speed to burn and that little spark that Robinho also has... *sigh* Also his father is a Milan scout so there's some help to keep him in line and grounded....but here I am complaining about buying Robinho when we have :star: Matri :star: :proud:
:fp:

Also on the Matri topic....I've seen him play (outside a Milan jersey) and he really isn't half bad...but it's simply the manner in which we deal with our young talents is so fucking despicable...I mean those we don't completely waste, we hinder their development....in the viewfinder of hindsight, it's no wonder that we couldn't get the best out of Pato.

To be honest I am very frightened for the (Milan) future of Stephan...will he become another Vieria/Davids/Elber/Kluivert/Pato/Aubameyang or will he become another Matri/Gourcuff/Vila/Mattioni ?? Either way Milan/ us doesn't benefit from it :(

Finally as much as I'm a biased fanboy fuck of :g: he is ultimately responsible for the fiasco....Paloschi seems to have already been a Milan discard.....eventually 4~5 years down the line some manager will see his value and want him back...but will his career have been Matri-ed by then? Depressing really.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
this dude seems to be about flash
2,w=591,c=0.bild.jpg

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Good for him fergie was scouting him so hard in 2008.

Schedule