Mario Balotelli Thread

Selling Balotelli

• Total voters

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Prince, Gattuso, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Thiago Silva, Abate, Seedorf, Van Bommel
So much swag!! :eek::eek:

Him and Sakho should make perfect twins

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Has he grown up yet?

acmf2002

AcMILANforEver<3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we will see , not now hide it
Balotelli: "Congratulations to AC Milan. The future?" I'm fine in City "

Manchester City striker, Mario Balotelli, intercepted by the microphones of reporters in the Football League this morning, talked about his future: "For now I'm well in England. I am sympathetic to Galliani? I hope not only to him. AC Milan? Congratulations on the championship but for me I'm fine in England. Inter? It 's a great team, I sometimes miss my old teammates. "

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
he misses ibra,

still i think he would be perfect with cassano

weird thathe's called up for italy

IKi

Reaction score
I personally dislike Balotelli a lot. He's too ambitious and does nothing. I mean he compares himself with Leo Messi come on! He's freak

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Messi ain't all that. I would rather have 1 Mario than 5 Messis and 5 Ronaldos (the fat ones).

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I personally dislike Balotelli a lot. He's too ambitious and does nothing. I mean he compares himself with Leo Messi come on! He's freak

ambitious is not the right word here... arrogant? selfish? lazy? big ego?

silvagroupie

Beginner
Reaction score
He did say that only one player is a "little" better than him and thats Messi, thats just shows the massive amount of respect he has for Leo. Because lets face it Balo is OUTTA THIS WORLD!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Lucia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He did say that only one player is a "little" better than him and thats Messi, thats just shows the massive amount of respect he has for Leo. Because lets face it Balo is OUTTA THIS WORLD!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

But when he said that he was only speaking of players who had previously won some young player of the year award. From those he said Messi was the only one who was better than him. The whole quote got taken out of context by the press. He talked about it later and said I would naver say I'm better than Ibra. :D

I'm expecting a lot from Mario in the coming years, he's gonna be great! As a football player I mean, outside of that he's already bringing more lulz than anyone. :D

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
i love all the stories about him in the press, him wanting his dog with him to celebrate the fa cup, him helping a kid with bully prolems then speeding off with his massarati, god this guy is too good

Madskillz19

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Pato, Maldini, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Hernanes, Giuseppe Rossi, Boateng, Abate.
And the other team with either a 1/5th of a Messi or a fat Ronaldo will rip a new one in ur team with 1 Mario in it. :lol::lol:

I'd rather have 5 fat Ronaldos :o

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Mario Balotelli to take pet dog to Manchester City's FA Cup parade - report
Mercurial 20-year-old stuns club officials by requesting black labrador Lucky join him on Monday's open-topped bus ride through Manchester to celebrate FA Cup triumph
10:49:00 AM
May 23, 2011

Mario Balotelli will be joined by his pet dog Lucky on Manchester City's FA Cup victory parade on Monday, according to the Daily Mirror.

City officials were reportedly shocked at the enigmatic frontman's unusual request, but it has nonetheless been granted and Balotelli will now get to celebrate the club's first major trophy in 35 years with his favourite companion.

The young Italian is devoted to Lucky, a black labrador, and had to wait six months to bring his pet over from Italy following his £24 million move to Manchester City because of quarantine restrictions in the UK.

Balotelli visited Manchester dogs home in a bid to replace Lucky when the quarantine issue was raised, but ultimately decided to wait until his faithful friend was allowed into the country.

"I went only once, but I couldn't take one home," he told the Mirror at the time. "I love Lucky too much and it wouldn't be fair when he finally comes over."

This is only the latest bizarre episode in what has been an eventful first season for Balotelli in the Premier League.

Disciplinary problems have led to the young striker's attitude being questioned on numerous occasions, and a lack of fitness and form has so far prevented Balotelli from justifying his hefty price tag, although he did conjure a man-of-the-match display in the FA Cup final victory over Stoke at Wembley.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/engla...e-pet-dog-to-manchester-citys-fa-cup#comments

Everything he does is GOLD we've got to sign him!

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
he snubbed the parade and the awards ceremony :lol:

Madskillz19

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Pato, Maldini, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Hernanes, Giuseppe Rossi, Boateng, Abate.
It's only a matter of time before he becomes a Milan player.

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
Ibra and Cassano are angels compared to this nut. Leave him in City.

Largo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
sad story..
do him a favour... instead of reward this kid with a contract at milan, get him a psychotherapy and after that institutionalise in a reformatory school.

he needs that.

buona fortuna mario.

Last edited:

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=53316

Nice interview from a journalist of Telelombardia

main points:

- balotelli has an agreement with Milan since jan2011

- Hamsik is likely to come thanks to Raiola. Napoli's agreement is the key

- Genoa wants Beretta as a key player

- Milan will move for a youngster

- ibra to leave in 2012.

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
'Sup, I hope you're not one of those who play FM11 and want Galliani to realise their dreams...

Alex_Belgium

Beginner
Reaction score
I've never played FM

I've been a Milan fan for 7 years (I'm 16)

And I've been to games twice (next summer 3th time)

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
welcome compariot
i hope you enjoy your stay here

Schedule