Juraj Kucka Thread

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Should play the next match from the start. He's desperately needed to give balance to our midfield. Berto/Kucka or Monto/Kucka I don't care, but both are obviously better with Kucka beneath them.

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
Start him on derby pls :o
Didn't know why miha never using him as starter
Is it because monto is our captain, and bertolaci price tag ?:fp:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
It's because Miha thinks he can play a team without a proper defensive midfielder and win by scoring many goals. I think he's trying to prove something to Berlusconi. And failing.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not fielding Kucka as starter is one of the few complaints I have towards Sinisa. I think he's doing an ok job and established a new and fonctioning work ethic based on rules and discipline at Milanello again. He's not overachieving with our squad, maybe a little bit underachieving, but with the players we have something around 6-4th place is what one could expect at the beginning of the season.

Anyway don't want to do too much off topic. Kucka should definitely be a starter in this midfield, both Berto and Monto play better with Kucka on their flanks.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
It's because Miha thinks he can play a team without a proper defensive midfielder and win by scoring many goals. I think he's trying to prove something to Berlusconi. And failing.

Would you blame him?.. The guy is under pressure 24/7.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Or maybe he's succeeding? Could be that Berlu is insisting on playing his new shiny and expensive toy - Berto... you never know what is going on back stage in this club...:fp:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Would you blame him?.. The guy is under pressure 24/7.

I dont blame him. He just doesn't seem to have the balls or ability to succeed in an environment like Milan. I blame Galliani for hiring him.

Ancelotti and Allegri are coaches who knew how to succeed at Milan. The rest of the bunch since then - nope.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Or maybe he's succeeding? Could be that Berlu is insisting on playing his new shiny and expensive toy - Berto... you never know what is going on back stage in this club...:fp:

I dont think Silvio knows Bertolacci exists.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Silvio knows who the italian olayer is he spend 20M for just 6 months ago. In his world that's still the price you pay for 1st tier world class players - ergo Bertolacci is world class.

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
He keeps runnin till 90'
What a player

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Where all the Kucka haters? :proud:

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
First half, him Honda and Alex held Milan together, in the second half he had a little drop in the first 15 min but overall a great game from him. Can't believe that we got him for 3 mil, this guy doesn't fucking care against whom he plays, he's like a train. Too bad for the yellow card though...

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme

livoG

Primavera
Reaction score
First half, him Honda and Alex held Milan together, in the second half he had a little drop in the first 15 min but overall a great game from him. Can't believe that we got him for 3 mil, this guy doesn't fucking care against whom he plays, he's like a train. Too bad for the yellow card though...

Why, is he suspended for the next game?

Please say no :( Him and Monty needs to keep playing together.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Credit for Galliani for this signing.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

exactly. he dont care what team you from. get in his way and he runs you over.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
I like the fight he brings to the middle of the park

That and he is surprisingly fast.

What a tank player

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Kucka's a damn good box to box midfielder. More Gattuso-like than Nocerino. Can he finish like Noce? No, but no one here cares about that.

yeah i have watched him play.his technique is not as good as say as de jong's but he is much more mobile and overall makes more tackles

kucka is solid he reminds me a lot of guarin of inter milan. He would be an upgrade .

fodde fodder fodder

players like kucka as cover is what we need, not nocerino/muntari/traore etc.

26 years and is genoa player, not for milan, sorry. we have to many shits like nocerino ambrosini traore muntari and flamini in mid.

YEEEEESSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYESSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

KUCKA WE CAN

KUCKA WE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE BAAAAACKKK!!!!

the 6 year romance is finally completed

He will be the surprise of the season, like 2010/11 Boateng.

3mil that's good deal

His love for Milan compelled him to turn down offer from big clubs. He was a childhood Milan fan and was seen celebrating his birthday with a red and black cake once. He will bleed for this shirt. Kucka is the real deal folks

huh...

By the way, senatore knows Jack shit about sports, business, women, food, fashion, hygiene etc

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Great game from Kucka owned merdas midfield

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tank tank tank

He's basically the Kondogbia we've wanted

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's weird for think that before he arrived here, a lot of people figured his best role to be anchor/cdm. Everyone will deny it now, but it's true that a lot of people said that about him.

Now he's actually at Milan, and he's the exact opposite. His passing technique is below par but he runs enough to support a two man midfield and his athleticism allows him to run right through people, with or without the ball. Really a beast.

Schedule