Hakan Çalhanoğlu Thread

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
not gonna lie, the whole embrace with rino after he scored was beautiful to see. :proud:

now stop playing like a serie B player.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
He has been looking much more like himself these last two matches. The goal hopefully releases his tension and he starts playing even more freely.

What a goal though! Che bello!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Kebabkebabkebab
36ecb2dc47382dda68613cdee6846470.jpg

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Beautiful and well placed shot

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Even before the goal you could tell he’s in a better shape/form. His touch has returned. In the first half a cross-field ball was hit to him and it was sailing so high the defender had time to put pressure. Hakan back peddled for what seemed an eternity and then, when the ball dropped, with the defender breathing down his neck, he hopped backwards allowing the ball to fall where his feet were. As the ball hit the ground he used the bottom of his right boot to kill its spin and shield it from danger.

Not a difficult technique for a pro player, but one that could be considered risky under pressure if your touch is off even a little. He’s striking the ball better again too. Not just shots but corners. His corner for Piatek was lethal, and he had another cross that was fizzed in and impossible for the defenders to judge. Grande Hakan.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gattuso believe in Hakan like Morpheus believe in Neo.It would be great if he can rediscover second half of of the last season form.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
He's improving every game but i still wants him to either fuck off or learn to play in midfield, because i don't want someone that on his second season start performing in February and i hope we get a LW that can beat his man and score 10+ goal in a season

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Official: Hakan Çalhanoğlu Thread

I hope we don’t get a conventional left winger. I like my left winger to be like Hakan.. occupy spaces across the field and create from everywhere. Forza Calhanoglu and keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
I hope we don’t get a conventional left winger. I like my left winger to be like Hakan.. occupy spaces across the field and create from everywhere. Forza Calhanoglu and keep up the good work.

i don't want a conventional left winger, i want a world class left winger that plays consistently good, with some conventional winger attributes that Hakan lacks.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
There are three things that are certain in life. Death, taxes and Calhanoglu hitting form during February - May.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
i don't want a conventional left winger, i want a world class left winger that plays consistently good, with some conventional winger attributes that Hakan lacks.

:thumbsup::star::thumbsup:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

:thumbsup:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Hakan is the brain of this team, please drop the expert fit and go back to do whatever you were doing before posting the conventional crap.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Hakan was consistent last night. I don’t see the problem.

Last edited:

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
im watching a replay of the empoli match on TV right now.

He seems to be playing in the hole almost the whole game...

with Lupaq in the left wing....

hmmmmm

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
apparently the brain of the team only starts working mid February

kinda wished it was all season

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
apparently the brain of the team only starts working mid February

kinda wished it was all season

Wrong.

The brain of this started working in December.

Please tell me about handicap biglia.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lets see what he can do until the end of the season.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
hakan haters lol!

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Bad decision making in the first half (played shit passes to the overlapping RR, which is at least an improvement over totally ignoring him), much improved in the second half.

Immense workrate and attacked the space well. Needs to do more of that rather than shoot on sight and trying to be a ball hogging playmaker and slowing attacks down.

When he plays quickly and passes and moves into space he is semi useful. Needs to step it up until the season ends as unfortunately we have zero viable alternatives. Improved performances would boost his sale value as well, as even at his top form he hasn't shown enough to warrant a starting role in the front 3 of a CL chasing side.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
He is not a winger. Last night he was decent and guess what, he pretty much played CAM he was never on the left.

Schedule