Gennaro Gattuso Thread

When is the first clash between Gattuso and Zamparini?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Happy b day Rino!:star:..i was going to say hope he breaks a leg,but i did not think it was appropriate :D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
hey rino congrats

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Happy Birthday,our hero!!!!!!!!:proud:

Insomniac_Milan

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Pato, Pirlo, Nesta, Buffon, Gattuso, Totti, De Rossi
Auguri Rino :star: Hope you get better soon

Grande Pirlo

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Ambro, Maldini, Baresi, Albertini, Van Basten etc.
Forza Ringhio!

Did you know that:

Gattuso can sneeze with both of his eyes opened!

He also played russian roulette with a fully loaded gun, and won!

He can also kill two rocks with a bird!

And once he ordered a Big Mac at a Burger King restaurant and got one!

When he looks in a mirror, the mirror cracks, because it does not want to stand in the middle of Gattuso and Gattuso.

It takes twenty minutes for Gattuso to watch CBS 60 minutes.

Hope he's doing well and gets back in a killer shape!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Forza Ringhio!

Did you know that:

Gattuso can sneeze with both of his eyes opened!

He also played russian roulette with a fully loaded gun, and won!

He can also kill two rocks with a bird!

And once he ordered a Big Mac at a Burger King restaurant and got one!

When he looks in a mirror, the mirror cracks, because it does not want to stand in the middle of Gattuso and Gattuso.

It takes twenty minutes for Gattuso to watch CBS 60 minutes.

Hope he's doing well and gets back in a killer shape!
These jokes are so stolen. Or should I say Rino is the only one who can rob Chuck Norris!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
when you have £5 and rino has £5 rino has more than you

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
ROME (AFP) — Injured AC Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso said on Wednesday that former England captain David Beckham has been a revelation at the club.

Gattuso faces several months on the sidelines after injuring his cruciate knee ligament in December but Beckham has come in to fill his place in the team and is quickly becoming a favourite for players and fans alike.

The former Manchester United and Real Madrid star is on a two-and-a-half month loan from his current club LA Galaxy.

"He's surprised me in a positive way. He's a great professional, he arrives at training two or three hours early," said the Italian midfield general.

"He's not Kaka but he's a great player. He's playing in my position because I'm injured but we're completely different.

"For sure he sets up more goals than I do but I win back more balls."

Gattuso also turned his attention to Kaka in an interview on Italia 1, and said he faced a similar situation in the summer when many thought he would leave Milan.

"Kaka is an idol, he had a good think about it (leaving) but everyone really wants him here," he said.

"He's in a team that helped him to win the Ballon D'Or. Last year I also thought that my Milan experience was over and I would be going to Bayern (Munich) but then the club and I cleared things up."

Gattuso also spoke about homosexuality in football, a subject that came up in a magazine article last year when an unknown third division player claimed he worked as a gigolo on the side and had slept with many Serie A players, including some in the Italy team.

"I've never seen a gay on the pitch. I've got nothing against gays, I even know a few, but during my 14-year career I've never met one," he said.

"And as I said a while ago, as far as I'm concerned a man and a woman get married in church."

Milan14Legend

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo, Nesta
I love the fact that football (or maybe Milan) unites players together! I mean look at Gattuso's comments on Becks before he arrived, and also Beckham wrote on his bio about an argument he had with Gattuso in a friendly with Italy on his first match as an England captain. And now they're just friends!

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Rino is heart and soul of this team, shoulder to shoulder with Paolo.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Rino is very passionate, and is very good at exposing it. Paolo isn't one to attract attention ... never was, never will be. He tries his best to be a normal professional footballer, when in actual fact, he's probably the best the game has ever seen. No one is on his level ...

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Billy & Ambro
ROME (AFP) — Injured AC Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso said on Wednesday that former England captain David Beckham has been a revelation at the club.

Gattuso faces several months on the sidelines after injuring his cruciate knee ligament in December but Beckham has come in to fill his place in the team and is quickly becoming a favourite for players and fans alike.

The former Manchester United and Real Madrid star is on a two-and-a-half month loan from his current club LA Galaxy.

"He's surprised me in a positive way. He's a great professional, he arrives at training two or three hours early," said the Italian midfield general.

"He's not Kaka but he's a great player. He's playing in my position because I'm injured but we're completely different.

"For sure he sets up more goals than I do but I win back more balls."

Gattuso also turned his attention to Kaka in an interview on Italia 1, and said he faced a similar situation in the summer when many thought he would leave Milan.

"Kaka is an idol, he had a good think about it (leaving) but everyone really wants him here," he said.

"He's in a team that helped him to win the Ballon D'Or. Last year I also thought that my Milan experience was over and I would be going to Bayern (Munich) but then the club and I cleared things up."

Gattuso also spoke about homosexuality in football, a subject that came up in a magazine article last year when an unknown third division player claimed he worked as a gigolo on the side and had slept with many Serie A players, including some in the Italy team.

"I've never seen a gay on the pitch. I've got nothing against gays, I even know a few, but during my 14-year career I've never met one," he said.

"And as I said a while ago, as far as I'm concerned a man and a woman get married in church."

Haha, Rino is hillarius. Looks like he is expecting gay players to run around with pink shoes, wearing makeup and spanking people with leather whips during corners. :beer:

Great interview too.

Grande Pirlo

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Ambro, Maldini, Baresi, Albertini, Van Basten etc.
Ringhio above all!! Hope that he gets honored somehow in Glasgow when they come and play some ball!

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
acmilan.com

Rino has his personalised program, with different times compared to his team mates. The evolution is very positive and Friday, along with other players like Kaladze and Digao, he will subjected to a visit by Professor Martens here in Milan. He is going through all the steps as expected.

Last edited:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I read somewhere that Rino is counting the days to his comeback, more or less in 3 months.
acmilan.com

Rino has his personalised program, with different times compared to his team mates. The evolution is very positive and Friday, along with other players like Kaladze and Digao, he will subjected to a visit by Professor Martens here in Milan. He is going through all the steps as expected.

WAIT: Lisa, is that Digao, Digao in that news?? What is he doing here?

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I read somewhere that Rino is counting the days to his comeback, more or less in 3 months.

WAIT: Lisa, is that Digao, Digao in that news?? What is he doing here?

Yep, that is Ricky's little brother. He's here so Professor Martens can see how his injured knee is progressing.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Yep, that is Ricky's little brother. He's here so Professor Martens can see how his injured knee is progressing.

He had a pretty horrific injury and hasn't practically played a game, right?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Gennaro Gattuso: My Milan Team-mates Dared Me To Eat A Live Snail
‘Ringhio’ has revealed that the entire Rossoneri squad challenged him to eat a live snail…and he did

Gennaro Gattuso is currently on the sidelines and will be forced to watch tonight’s Derby della Madonnina between Inter and Milan from the stands, after rupturing knee ligaments and undergoing surgery in December.

However, he is doing his best to keep the squad’s morale high ahead of a crucial test for their title ambitions and has revealed a curious bet he made with his team-mates.

“They were all prepared to bet €500 each that I would not be brave enough to eat a live snail,” the 31-year-old admitted to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“There were 24 of them and I told them I would do it, but they had to hand the money over to our fitness trainers.

“In the end, I really ate it and I clearly survived! Wouldn’t you do it, if they offered you €25,000? You would, so that’s no big thing.”

Vince Masiello, Goal.com

Haha...if any one still had there doubts..his crazy :D

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1708/ac...milan-team-mates-dared-me-to-eat-a-live-snail

rreze_milan

OURS!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Pato, Becks...
Gennaro Gattuso: My Milan Team-mates Dared Me To Eat A Live Snail
‘Ringhio’ has revealed that the entire Rossoneri squad challenged him to eat a live snail…and he did

hahahahahaha he's insane.
come on G, we need u.:star:

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
I love him too, but I have the impression he didn't last the full 90 minutes yesterday. I hope with training he could do that.

Schedule