The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.



View Poll Results: How do you like Montolivo?
1st 11 12 14.29%
On the bench 20 23.81%
In another team 27 32.14%
Retired 25 29.76%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2015, 18:36   #7901
Congo Powers
Executive VP of Insta
 
Congo Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: caroline celico
Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone
Default






we need u captain
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 18:38   #7902
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon
 
Burlesqoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeusftw View Post
Again, how the fuck are you measuring charisma general manner and presence without actually being in the team everyday and seeing what Montolivo and every other player acts? I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying. You're in no position to say who should and shouldn't be captain. Montolivo is a fine captain. The players themselves voted him to be captain in 2012/13 for the match against Juve. If you want to measure charisma that's a good starting point .
I think you're the one not getting the point here. But I'm no fool, I won't keep hammering my head against the wall. Wall is never gonna learn anyway.

But I'll leave you with this sentiment: If what you say is true, who the fuck are you to say monto is a fine captain? Have you actually been to milanello and can judge on the judgement of the players who 'voted' him captain? Maybe they were a bunch of misguided pussies, who knows?

Go back to the drawing board, rookie.


Signature
Burlesqoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 18:38   #7903
Massaro94
#HungrierThanEver
 
Massaro94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Balti Triangle
Fav. Players: GON-ZA-LO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasha View Post
its amazing that this garbage still is the captain

we shouldve given him to juventus/lazio
We missed out big time by not agreeing to the lazio offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasha View Post
For the last time, i shit on monto because he fucked with seedorf who i hold in high regard because he is a milan legend. Monto is a pussy for going behind his back and whining! This goes beyond his performances on the pitch! I respect zacc and boner because they have great attitude despite being shit players


Keep shitting on this cancer.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
Gattuso: "It makes me laugh when I hear that we are a team that can finish second or third."
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 18:40   #7904
Massaro94
#HungrierThanEver
 
Massaro94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Balti Triangle
Fav. Players: GON-ZA-LO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post

we need u captain
No we don't



Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
Gattuso: "It makes me laugh when I hear that we are a team that can finish second or third."
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 18:42   #7905
Congo Powers
Executive VP of Insta
 
Congo Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: caroline celico
Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone
Default

let me rephrase:

we need montolivo to regain form so he can play in CM instead of de jong
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 18:46   #7906
Allan_Sombrero
AC Milan Icon
 
Allan_Sombrero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasha View Post
For the last time, i shit on monto because he fucked with seedorf who i hold in high regard because he is a milan legend. Monto is a pussy for going behind his back and whining! This goes beyond his performances on the pitch! I respect zacc and boner because they have great attitude despite being shit players
I highly doubt this. Montolivo played a lot of games under Seedorf despite their "argument". The only player I recall who saw a lack of playtime was Abate.

Seedorf acted like an idiot as well. He tried to sue Milan for damaging his image when he did that by himself pretty well every time he gave interviews after games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
let me rephrase:

we need montolivo to regain form so he can play in CM instead of de jong
Yep.
Allan_Sombrero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 19:09   #7907
LemonCookies
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Out for a walk.
Default

Wah, wah, Monty isn't as good a captain as Maldini or Baresi, better shit all over him simply because we don't like him.
LemonCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 19:13   #7908
Nasha
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

monto the type of guy who wears leggings when temp goes below 0

grande capitano
Nasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 19:16   #7909
Nasha
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan_Somewhere View Post
I highly doubt this. Montolivo played a lot of games under Seedorf despite their "argument". The only player I recall who saw a lack of playtime was Abate.

Seedorf acted like an idiot as well. He tried to sue Milan for damaging his image when he did that by himself pretty well every time he gave interviews after games.
you can go ahead and believe that. each to his own!
Nasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 19:19   #7910
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon
 
Burlesqoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonCookies View Post
Wah, wah, Monty isn't as good a captain as Maldini or Baresi, better shit all over him simply because we don't like him.
Maybe some people do that, I'd say that would be rather silly though.


Signature
Burlesqoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 19:23   #7911
LemonCookies
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Out for a walk.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burlesqoni View Post
Maybe some people do that, I'd say that would be rather silly though.
You've never really defined what makes a good captain besides being some macho man,
LemonCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 19:34   #7912
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon
 
Burlesqoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonCookies View Post
You've never really defined what makes a good captain besides being some macho man,
Yes I have, and I never said any such thing.


And no, I'm not going to do it again just because you missed it the first time.


Signature
Burlesqoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 19:36   #7913
livoG
Primavera Player
 
livoG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Default

Probable XI vs. Mantova (4-3-1-2): Abbiati; Abate, Alex, Mondonico, Zucchetti; Poli, Montolivo, Nocerino; Bonaventura; Balotelli, Cerci.



lets goo capitan! Show Miha why you should play infront of the defence.
livoG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 19:37   #7914
livoG
Primavera Player
 
livoG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post





we need u captain
livoG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 19:43   #7915
LemonCookies
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Out for a walk.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burlesqoni View Post
Yes I have, and I never said any such thing.


And no, I'm not going to do it again just because you missed it the first time.
Petty cop out is petty.

I can't expect concrete answers from you because you're the king of not giving them, but at the same time...
LemonCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 19:48   #7916
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon
 
Burlesqoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonCookies View Post
Petty cop out is petty.

I can't expect concrete answers from you because you're the king of not giving them, but at the same time...
That's a fucking lame troll right there. I have done it, and almost always do, so there's no cop out. Good try though.

You're back to the old bitch limecock ways I guess?


Signature
Burlesqoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 19:58   #7917
Montolivo
World Cup Winner
 
Montolivo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Fav. Players: Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
We missed out big time by not agreeing to the lazio offer





Keep shitting on this cancer.
It is not the first time I see you relating cancer to a football game/or player. Disgraceful, ban this degenerate.

Cancer is one of the worst diseases and kills thousands of people ever year, it is not something to joke about or heckle a player about. Have respect.


Signature
''Form is temporary. Class is permanent".

''Only a Sith deals in absolutes''
Montolivo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 20:04   #7918
Montolivo
World Cup Winner
 
Montolivo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Fav. Players: Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burlesqoni View Post
I think you're the one not getting the point here. But I'm no fool, I won't keep hammering my head against the wall. Wall is never gonna learn anyway.

But I'll leave you with this sentiment: If what you say is true, who the fuck are you to say monto is a fine captain? Have you actually been to milanello and can judge on the judgement of the players who 'voted' him captain? Maybe they were a bunch of misguided pussies, who knows?

Go back to the drawing board, rookie.
He said when clubs and players chooses himm as captain,, that has to mean something. He's just stating facts. You on the other hand keep on going on empty words


Signature
''Form is temporary. Class is permanent".

''Only a Sith deals in absolutes''
Montolivo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 20:06   #7919
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montolivo View Post
It is not the first time I see you relating cancer to a football game/or player.
Cancer is one of the worst diseases and kills thousands of people ever year, it is not something to joke about or heckle a player about. Have respect.


reported

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/newr...eply&p=2379988
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 20:17   #7920
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon
 
Burlesqoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montolivo View Post
He said when clubs and players chooses himm as captain,, that has to mean something. He's just stating facts. You on the other hand keep on going on empty words
It 'has to' is a fact? That's an even dumber comeback than he gave.

I on the other hand rely on things like science, psychology comes to mind.

Another rookie fan boy, what is this?


Signature
Burlesqoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:39.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.