The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Samu Castillejo (very loved in this forum) has scored 6 goals and 8 assists since his arrival.

Hakan (who has many haters who lack objectivity in football) has scored 21 goals (many from outside the box) and 30 assists (often playing in midfield).
How many minutes did they play each since their arrival?

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't think it's BS if someone like Mourinho implies this narrative more or less directly.

I don't know the truth neither, but on what insights do you base your opinion that this narrative can't be anything but BS?

I think it goes both way..Agents are just the executioner of players will.Besides,so far there's 3 players that I know that have balls to drop him,the other 2 is just happened in the recent time.If 3 of them can why not the other?They just simply need a will power to do it..No need any insight,the proof is there in front of our eyes...

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think it goes both way..Agents are just the executioner of players will.Besides,so far there's 3 players that I know that have balls to drop him,the other 2 is just happened in the recent time.If 3 of them can why not the other?They just simply need a will power to do it..No need any insight,the proof is there in front of our eyes...
That's what I always thought too. However there's many things that doesn't make sense to me of agents were really solely and only the executioner of their players will.

How else would you explain Mourinho, currently one if the most experienced, successful and straight-to-your-face coaches around, would weight the will of the agent exactly as much as the will of the club or the player?

I mean, yes of course agents get dropped at times, even Mino Raiola. But how many players do you know who have dropped Raiola and later in their careers transfered to a huge club like Real or so? I can't think of any spontaneously. I don't know if it's due to dropping Raiola. Maybe that's too naive. But it's a pattern still. I only know players who dropped Raiola and then stayed where they were or moved to China.

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
That's what I always thought too. However there's many things that doesn't make sense to me of agents were really solely and only the executioner of their players will.

How else would you explain Mourinho, currently one if the most experienced, successful and straight-to-your-face coaches around, would weight the will of the agent exactly as much as the will of the club or the player?

I mean, yes of course agents get dropped at times, even Mino Raiola. But how many players do you know who have dropped Raiola and later in their careers transfered to a huge club like Real or so? I can't think of any spontaneously. I don't know if it's due to dropping Raiola. Maybe that's too naive. But it's a pattern still. I only know players who dropped Raiola and then stayed where they were or moved to China.

Mourinho is also right. Iinm,De Ligt originally want to play somewhere else(Barca I think) but Raiola insisted that he goes to Juventus.De Ligt pussied up and he lets Raiola decided his future.As the thing stand right now, it's not a very wise decision isn't it?

Meanwhile,Zlatan is adamant that he wants to go to a club that didn't qualify for CL in 6 years and becoming the laughing stock of world football because he simply loved the memory of being there not to mention he think that he can do the near impossible which is reviving the sick giant.And he's proven right at the end..

You see,2 different personality represent by one agent. Classic example of you are the master of your own destiny...

Last edited:

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We all know he was head and shoulders above Suso. No need to open that debate.

Hell no. We could argue if he was better than Borini, never Suso. Suso was limited, but at least he had some skills. Samu has none. Just like Borini. At least Borini had "grinta" which Samu also lacks.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mourinho is also right. Iinm,De Ligt originally want to play somewhere else(Barca I think) but Raiola insisted that he goes to Juventus.De Ligt pussied up and he lets Raiola decided his future.As the thing stand right now, it's not a very wise decision isn't it?

Meanwhile,Zlatan is adamant that he wants to go to a club that didn't qualify for CL in 6 years and becoming the laughing stock of world football because he simply loved the memory of being there not to mention he think that he can do the near impossible which is reviving the sick giant.And he's proven right at the end..

You see,2 different personality represent by one agent. Classic example of you are the master of your own destiny...

Exactly. De Ligt didn't go to the club he wanted but was overthrown by Raiola. How is Raiola only the executor of De Ligts will in that case?

Zlatan is Zlatan. He loves Milan and the way he was moved to PSG left an injury never really healed. At 38, with his injury story after ManU and two years in MLS, no one knew how good he still could be. It was either ending his career or return to Milan and right what he never could end properly.

(or doing your friend Miha a favor at Bologna)

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Sky: Donnarumma and Romagnoli are expected to start for Italy against Poland in the Nations League.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hell no. We could argue if he was better than Borini, never Suso. Suso was limited, but at least he had some skills. Samu has none. Just like Borini. At least Borini had "grinta" which Samu also lacks.
Hell yes if you look at the Suso of past two years (since Samu arrived in 2018).

Once we finally had a coach with the guts to drop Suso for Samu our game instantly improved as well as the results. Coincidence? Now that's a hell no.

Moreover, in our run of 25 consecutive games without a loss, Samu has been integral, especially in post lockdown. Maybe not with tons of goals and assists. But football is more than only goals and assists.

Samu is no worldbeater, that's no debate. But he contributed more than Suso in the past two years, that's a given.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Suso always had more talent in his legs than Samu, but Suso’s football style was shit, I hated the fact this average player was managing our game.

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Exactly. De Ligt didn't go to the club he wanted but was overthrown by Raiola. How is Raiola only the executor of De Ligts will in that case?

Zlatan is Zlatan. He loves Milan and the way he was moved to PSG left an injury never really healed. At 38, with his injury story after ManU and two years in MLS, no one knew how good he still could be. It was either ending his career or return to Milan and right what he never could end properly.

(or doing your friend Miha a favor at Bologna)

DeLigt case is comparable to Donnarumma.They are young and inexperienced and they are scared to decides the uknown.So it's not a suprise that they let other people that they feel is know better than them to decide.

Zlatan is also used to be young man but even at a very young age didn't let anyone to decide for him hence the Arsenal trial incident..

Like I said it's depends on a individual personality. You quite answer it yourself on your asessment on his move to Milan.He doesn't know what will happened but he do it anyway because at the end he knows himself better than anyone not to mention he also has a complete confidence on his abilities....

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Osimhen will return to Napoli in the next days, a serious shoulder injury has been ruled out, but further tests are required, he’s a doubt for the game against Milan. (@SkySport)

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Interesting interview with Marotta and Galliani on Inter youtube channel.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
DeLigt case is comparable to Donnarumma.They are young and inexperienced and they are scared to decides the uknown.So it's not a suprise that they let other people that they feel is know better than them to decide.

Zlatan is also used to be young man but even at a very young age didn't let anyone to decide for him hence the Arsenal trial incident..

Like I said it's depends on a individual personality. You quite answer it yourself on your asessment on his move to Milan.He doesn't know what will happened but he do it anyway because at the end he knows himself better than anyone not to mention he also has a complete confidence on his abilities....
De Ligt and Donna: That's one way to see it. The other way is how Mou describes it. You still haven't answered to me which player we know of dropped Rino and went on to a big club afterwards or why you think Mou, with all his reputation and experience, is talking bullocks and why you would know it better?

No hard feelings bro, but I need more from you than a "Ah c'mon, BS!" call. We don't know what went on and was said or done behind closed doors in Donnas or DeLigts case. That's just us assuming something and trying to make sense of it. And as far as I see it Mous hints have far more legs than our assumptions.

Zlatan, again. It was either end his career or join Milan. There were no other clubs (bar Bologna) waiting for him with open arms and 6-7M a year (Bologna surely couldn't have offered him the same we did). Why would Raiola oppose to another year of commissions and get in the way of Zlatan?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Suso always had more talent in his legs than Samu, but Suso?s football style was shit, I hated the fact this average player was managing our game.
Dito.

I think even now with Samu out of form, if Sevilla showed up and asked us to do a straight swap between Suso and Samu, everyone bar Giampaolo would prefer to keep Samu and let Suso where he is.

Or are there people who would actually gladly take back Suso for our RW and give away Samu in return?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Dito.

I think even now with Samu out of form, if Sevilla showed up and asked us to do a straight swap between Suso and Samu, everyone bar Giampaolo would prefer to keep Samu and let Suso where he is.

Or are there people who would actually gladly take back Suso for our RW and give away Samu in return?

I wouldn?t want any of them, give us 10M and they can have Samu.

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
De Ligt and Donna: That's one way to see it. The other way is how Mou describes it. You still haven't answered to me which player we know of dropped Rino and went on to a big club afterwards or why you think Mou, with all his reputation and experience, is talking bullocks and why you would know it better?

No hard feelings bro, but I need more from you than a "Ah c'mon, BS!" call. We don't know what went on and was said or done behind closed doors in Donnas or DeLigts case. That's just us assuming something and trying to make sense of it. And as far as I see it Mous hints have far more legs than our assumptions.

Zlatan, again. It was either end his career or join Milan. There were no other clubs (bar Bologna) waiting for him with open arms and 6-7M a year (Bologna surely couldn't have offered him the same we did). Why would Raiola oppose to another year of commissions and get in the way of Zlatan?

I didn't exactly follow Mino so I don't have the answer for it.But Hamsik is not doing worse is it?So did Insigne.

I think the issue is you want to believe that your Donnarumma loves Milan more than anything.I also do believe that he also loves Milan but above all else? Hell No!

What my takes on Mou that you don't understand?Off course he is right and I give you my thought on example with De Light and Donnarumma on why they keep obeying what Mino said compared to Zlatan.

On Zlatan,you are wrong, Man Utd is also interested on him so you can't said that his move here is sort of desperate move.

I dunno about Donnarumma but if he wants to leave Milan it's his decision.It won't stop Milan being back to be a great club again :o

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I didn't exactly follow Mino so I don't have the answer for it.But Hamsik is not doing worse is it?So did Insigne.

I think the issue is you want to believe that your Donnarumma loves Milan more than anything.I also do believe that he also loves Milan but above all else? Hell No!

What my takes on Mou that you don't understand?Off course he is right and I give you my thought on example with De Light and Donnarumma on why they keep obeying what Mino said compared to Zlatan.

On Zlatan,you are wrong, Man Utd is also interested on him so you can't said that his move here is sort of desperate move.

I dunno about Donnarumma but if he wants to leave Milan it's his decision.It won't stop Milan being back to be a great club again :o

You say in one sentence that the narrative of agents talking into their players will is BS, then you track back by saying well Mou is not entirely wrong, but then you bring up De Ligt being a pussy tho and Donna not loving the club as a counter argument for agents being in the way of their players will. And you ask me what's so hard about getting your point?

And yes, Hamsik is doing perfectly great at Dalian Professional in Chinese Super League if that's not a downgrade to you. Insigne still hasn't moved anywhere nearer to win scudetto or CL.

When did ManU ever show serious interest in Zlatan?

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
You say in one sentence that the narrative of agents talking into their players will is BS, then you track back by saying well Mou is not entirely wrong, but then you bring up De Ligt being a pussy tho and Donna not loving the club as a counter argument for agents being in the way of their players will. And you ask me what's so hard about getting your point?

And yes, Hamsik is doing perfectly great at Dalian Professional in Chinese Super League if that's not a downgrade to you. Insigne still hasn't moved anywhere nearer to win scudetto or CL.

When did ManU ever show serious interest in Zlatan?

?But Zlatan has had a great time here and, of course, he is still doing well and was unfortunate he got his injury here when he did.

?So, who knows? He knows my number. He never rented my house but he was looking at it, and we can speak our native language. If he?s serious I?ll always speak to Zlatan.?
Source from here:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ma...er-responds-to-zlatan-ibrahimovic-speculation.

You may said it's not serious but they did opened the door for him to join the club and it's the fact.

In my previous quote I said that the narrative of leaving Raiola without repercussions is BS. Read again.!

And you once again spins my word.This time on Donnarumma.I said that I believe that he loves Milan but love Milan above anything else?Hell No! Read again!!!

Hamsik has made a decision that he prefers massive wage than Napoli which I can understand.I mean do you think Napoli will ever win anything significant in said next 10 years ???:lol:

And may I know what repercussions Donnarumma will get if he dump Mino? He will ask his Mafiosi connection intimidate his family?:lol:
Go read about Elliot and what they did to Peru and Argentina government and then tell me which one is the bigger gangster..

You seems triggered with my opinion.It's okay I never meant to hurt anyone with my view.If you want to keep arguing my view fine with me.We can always have a healthy discussion here,no hard feelings..

Last edited:

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hell yes if you look at the Suso of past two years (since Samu arrived in 2018).

Once we finally had a coach with the guts to drop Suso for Samu our game instantly improved as well as the results. Coincidence? Now that's a hell no.

Moreover, in our run of 25 consecutive games without a loss, Samu has been integral, especially in post lockdown. Maybe not with tons of goals and assists. But football is more than only goals and assists.

Samu is no worldbeater, that's no debate. But he contributed more than Suso in the past two years, that's a given.

He missed 9 of those games due to either suspension or injuries.

He only played three whole games entire year. Vs Torino on jan 28th and then another sep 17th vs Shamrock and on oct 29th vs Sparta.
Two were Europa, one was Coppa.

Other games he played average less than 45minutes.

You see him integral, I see him nothing more than an average bench player.

bola

Primavera
Reaction score
The thing is... I always thought the players will is what matters. If the agent, who should be the players client, doesn't play along, the fucking fire him.

However, there's a statement you hear the more the often if you watch football. The last time I heared that specific statement was in the All or Nothing docu about Tottenham on Amazon Prime.

It was Mourinho saying it. Something like: "For a transfer to happen it needs three things. The okay from the club, the okay from the player and the okay from the agent."

I'm not a professional. I don't know shit. But it seems that players more often than not have not the last saying. Either that or that the agent actually has way more power than we can think of. Why would Mourinho (and all those people before him) name the agent as the third party involved who needs to give his okay of agents don't have such a thing like or close to a veto?

This means, even if Donnarumma has no intentions of leaving the club, if Raiola wants to hardball us, there seems not much Donna can do against.

I don't know.
I think mourinho was speaking about specific agents (like Jorge Mendez or Kia joorabchian) which operate differently than many/most football agents in general. If I remember correctly, Portuguese and South American(? Not sure) laws have different rules where football agencies are allowed to own percentage of players contract (something like 50% agents + 50% clubs) which isn't allowed in other countries. That rules is not allowed in Italy, clubs own 100% of players contracts CMIIW

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
While watching Croatia being complete shit, again, I have to say Kulusevski is a world class player by all means! Such a shame hes at the ladri now

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
While watching Croatia being complete shit, again, I have to say Kulusevski is a world class player by all means! Such a shame hes at the ladri now

Yeah but in fairness,Juve took a big gamble by paid 35 mill euro for him after just half season.We simply can't afford that my friend...

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Makes sense. While the government should take care of thousands or maybe even millions of people in Italy facing bankruptcy and job loss because of all this the government should help Italian teams to continue paying millions to their players so they can further drive their Porsches and Ferraris.

How about first cutting your players salaries by 50% for a year or so, Mr. Marrotta? I'm sure they won't die because they get paid one instead of two millions in that year...... Or 5M instead of 10M.

Dammit these clowns do live in their own reality, don't they?
So true.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Yeah but in fairness,Juve took a big gamble by paid 35 mill euro for him after just half season.We simply can't afford that my friend...

We did this once...with Piatek and Paqueta :D

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Imagine what could Maldini do with 70m...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule