The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Haaland, this Daka guy, Prime Leo, Prime Ronaldo7, Mbappe

vs

Prime Maldini, Prime Nesta, Prime Cannavaro, Prime Baresi, Prime Thuram, Prime Puyol

i think those strikers wont score as much as today

You forgot to add Salah, Mane, Jota and many others.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Il Giornale: Milan thought about the free agent Balotelli for the vice-Ibra role. However the idea was discarded because he would need at least one month to get back into shape. In January Milan will still focus on a defender and a defensive midfielder.

fortunately it's il giornale .

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
@Pingu

Ahh, young Timmy... does he play like a Weah?

No idea, only Weah in name as far as I know :D

@VultureSheva, do you know how Weah Jr is? Anything like his Sr.?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Milan are set to be without Zlatan Ibrahimovic for at least three games over the next 10 days, but who could replace the Swede?

The veteran is set to be out with a hamstring injury for at least 10 days, when he will be examined again and reports in Italy claim the Rossoneri could end up being without the centre-forward for a month.

tenor.gif

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seems like that Kabak kid ain?t good. Gave away 3 penalties in all 3 of his appearances this season, got subbed off against Mainz and didn?t even start against Wolfsburg. I haven?t watched their recent matches but I did see their Bayern match and while he gave away a penalty, he was fast and strong that?s the only thing I can say I saw as positives. Don?t know it could be the system but he seems a little too aggressive and that?s why he gives away the penalties.

Another positive is that we might be actually score from penalties for once. He can head the ball unlike our current crop of CBs who couldn?t score a header with open nets.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
3 goals vs Lille, 3 goals vs Roma. We can do better in defence.
Lille I agree. Roma game showed exactly what I wrote concerning us having problems recently with defending set pieces and standards, which, again, is a team problem, not the problem of the single.

From open play it's becoming very hard to score against us. We barely concede if we ignore that Lille game that was our first hell of a bad game in months.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
How is this guy that Lille bought as Osimhen replacement doing?
Was hyped a lot

Jonathan David, the one who was left unmarked from Tonali.

Only one goal and 2 assists. But he is a SS at Lille, and was never real CF, before joining Lille he often played AM.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Meanwhile..

Emmanuel Dennis is OUT of Club Brugge's Champions League clash against Borussia Dortmund for storming off the team bus after not being able to sit where he wanted.
That's according to Belgian outlet Het Laatste Nieuws who sensationally claim Dennis reacted angrily on the team bus because he wasn't allowed to sit where he wanted.

Brugge have placed strict measures on the team bus amid the coronavirus pandemic.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MilanCampeador

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Jonathan David, the one who was left unmarked from Tonali.

Only one goal and 2 assists. But he is a SS at Lille, and was never real CF, before joining Lille he often played AM.

Well, he played mostly as a SS at Gent as well. Never an out-and-out striker indeed, but in Gent he was quite the goalscoring threat. He hasn't found his feet yet at Lille

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Serie A offered to sell their TV rights to airlines so they can broadcast the games live during flights. I can't actually believe Italians came up with something innovative :lol:

1 year ago I was on a Qatar airways flight and the internet sucked so bad I couldn't even check the live score of the Parma game (Theo's late winner) so I had to pester my brother to give me updates on messenger :lol:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Meanwhile..

What a crybaby... lmao it's bus ride how does sitting somewhere impact you in any way???? They should've tied him to the roof and then banned him from the matchday squad.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Prime Messi kills any defender in history

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Seems like that Kabak kid ain?t good. Gave away 3 penalties in all 3 of his appearances this season, got subbed off against Mainz and didn?t even start against Wolfsburg. I haven?t watched their recent matches but I did see their Bayern match and while he gave away a penalty, he was fast and strong that?s the only thing I can say I saw as positives. Don?t know it could be the system but he seems a little too aggressive and that?s why he gives away the penalties.

Another positive is that we might be actually score from penalties for once. He can head the ball unlike our current crop of CBs who couldn?t score a header with open nets.

Their team is trash as they have financial problems and Kabak knows he?ll leave soon.

But I agree that he is agressive. I wouldn?t want another Paletta to take 5 red cards in a season.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Fabrizio Romano: AC Milan refused loan offers for Lorenzo Colombo.
Pioli and his staff were pleased with the young striker's recent appearance against Napoli.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
After we beat Napoli and Gattuso shat on his players, there seems to be another revolt happening there. Gattuso might leave.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
except Nesta :proud:

and any defender in the WC :D:D

that reaction after Nesta's tackle will be forever engraved in my memory

sooo sweet

also Gattuso's bullying of CR7 vs Manchester... some good moments we've witnessed over the years

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Only Dinho and Fenomeno killed Nesta and Maldini at occasions

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Returning to CL we should look for a good shirt sponsor, one like Qatar airway.

42F341D6-5DE2-4E16-8C8D-8BEBB7DE38EA.jpg

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
He played 4 out of 8 Serie A games (Inter, Napoli, Roma included)

How do you know Gabbia performs better vs strong teams, we never saw him play against them.
He can just choose to know that.
It would be still more logical than you shitting on Cala when he was solid vs all those strong teams.

Wow , Kabak uses his head for penalties ?!!!!
Where do I sign ?

Meanwhile..

WFT :lol:

Last edited:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Patson Daka - 12 goals in 11 games.

He's great but one should note, he's not playing against great defenses here :D

Still would love the guy here.

Haaland, this Daka guy, Prime Leo, Prime Ronaldo7, Mbappe

vs

Prime Maldini, Prime Nesta, Prime Cannavaro, Prime Baresi, Prime Thuram, Prime Puyol

i think those strikers wont score as much as today

Ewww, throw Puyol out of there.

They need to investigate that Fiorentina deal :lol: No way that value for money.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Do we want to go after the airlines industry in this environment?

Surely we can think of a more short term, stable sponsor

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
Heared a good Inter podcast last night. Probably the only Interista podcast I can listen to without getting bleeding ears. I like to hear to other podcasts too tho because it's nice and refreshing to hear opinions from outside the usual Milan bubble.

So in his Milan-Napoli-Review he says that you can argue all day if you want about who has the strongest team on paper, the best coach or the highest probability of winning the league and no one really could say it. However what's obviously and hardly arguable is that atm Milan has the best group out there in terms of team spirit and that's what makes the difference.

He goes on by saying for example, look at Zlatan. Right now there is no player in Serie A who makes the bigger difference than him. However if you reduced Milan to Zlatan only you made a huge mistake because if you look at how the second goal came, you see a beautiful pass from Hakan to Rebic, who then dribbles his way on the flanks only to draw a pitch perfect cross to Zlatan. That's what means having the best group out there and only fools would reduce Milan to Zlatan when in fact you have the whole team around him that together with Zlatan forms that strong unity no other team in Serie A can compete with.

Then, in conclusion, he comes back to the concept of how "we" (Interisti) always continue babbling about this huge player (Eriksen) or that phenomenon (Messi) who's needed to finally make Contes system click but that is only an illusion because what you need is a strong bond, a unity, actually exactly that what Milan right now is and has and the reason why "they" are leading the table with little phenomens Zlatan excluded and the youngest team in Italy if not even in Europe.

where did u listen to the podcast? link?
good analysis btw.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Do we want to go after the airlines industry in this environment?

Surely we can think of a more short term, stable sponsor

Uber Eats, Deliveroo, etc must all be doing well with people staying at home right? Maybe they should go for one of those and provide fans with MILAN10 discount code so I can buy lots of McNuggets :)

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
football changed, all are playing much faster and press on whole field.
even in serieA there is much more open games

thats why if we want to have some success you cant rely on romag or gabbia type of players. its ok to have one slower cb but you cant play with 2.

it also mean there wont be anymore great defenders like people remember from f.e. 90-00 because each defender will have to play many 1on1 with strikers.

But the great defenders were also good 1v1, no? This is why Maldini, Baresi, Nesta were great... even for R9 they were hard to pass by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule