Krzysztof Piątek Thread

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Your honour give him the number 9, the captains armband and your wife

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
What a player. I don’t even care about his goal, don’t get me wrong it’s important to score but the way he moves off the ball to create space or make space for him to receive the ball is fantastic and we haven’t had a striker that moves in this way for a very long time.

He’s a pretty complete striker, I love his style and he’s going to be our next icon in Milan. Leonardo got it completely right with the acquisitions of Piatek and Paqueta. We look a different team because of these guys.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Fantastic hustle. A proper gunslinger.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
51564383_2193483177384885_7245251872892649472_n.jpg

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Vik

Passionate Anime Hater
Reaction score
amazeballs

was sad when he missed that 1v1, but glad he still got a goal

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
13th team in Serie A against whom he has scored this season. Only teams against whom he hasn’t scored yet: Fiorentina, Torino, Inter, Udinese, Juve. I’d love it if he takes this count to 18. Surely would be a record for a debut season.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
dint score against jube and inter? big game flop. sell.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
will 100% score vs inter

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What a player. I don’t even care about his goal, don’t get me wrong it’s important to score but the way he moves off the ball to create space or make space for him to receive the ball is fantastic and we haven’t had a striker that moves in this way for a very long time.

He’s a pretty complete striker, I love his style and he’s going to be our next icon in Milan. Leonardo got it completely right with the acquisitions of Piatek and Paqueta. We look a different team because of these guys.
Yes and yes.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Glad to have a complete striker, haven't had one since Sheva. Had some awesome ones in there especially Pippo, but haven't had a truly complete striker in a while. Awesome signing. The guy has character and is a machine... proper mentality, love it :star:

Would love to see us keep Bakayoko and get a LW in the summer who has real pace and can beat their man. Could then snap up Tonali and bring back Pato for depth as well. Would be a pretty awesome and complete squad IMO if that happened.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
The hustle at 2-0 before the goal is the thing that make me smile the most. Pippo like hunger. ��

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think he is quite good as a lone striker too, I don't think pairing him with another striker would necessarily improve his performance.

Very complete player, my only concern is that he is in such great form that I hope that the drop off in bad phase won't be extreme.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Yea...i think his game is suited for a lone striker role. His hustle reminds me of Diego Costa....making a nuisance of himself against defenders.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Better than I could've hoped for. A real CF tank, he's quick too.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Complete forward so far, looks unafraid and ready for anything.

Just remove that mole and there's absolutely nothing left to mention :)

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Piatek and Kessie taking pity on Hakan has to be the moment of the season lol

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
If Gattuso has brains he will instruct Hakan, Lupaq and Suso to pass to Tek as much as possible and stop the 30 yard shootings... maybe more to the wingers than Lupaq.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I liked the chip he attempted, it was unlucky, but he has the skill and the confidence to take that on. Next time it might come off.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Now you find the next Kaka and pair him with the next Shevchenko. Definitely going lone striker here at Milan till his last day. There is a complete CF, now a complete CAM is needed. Or at least one complete winger.

Hakan and Suso need to up their level by another notch and STAY UP THERE or else next, thank u.

Add in, nostalgia kicking in... Sheva started out as a CF and two years later Pippo arrived and Sheva magically turned into a complete second striker. So magical.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Add in, nostalgia kicking in... Sheva started out as a CF and two years later Pippo arrived and Sheva magically turned into a complete second striker. So magical.

in shevchenko's first season at milan we played 3412 or 343, he was playing next to bierhoff with boban/leo behind or on the right of front 3

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
before that there was his prolific partnership with rebrov

i dont think piątek is as fast as shevchenko was back then though

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If Gattuso has brains he will instruct Hakan, Lupaq and Suso to pass to Tek as much as possible and stop the 30 yard shootings... maybe more to the wingers than Lupaq.

problem is we will need the goal to come from mid/wings too or else it would be easy to defend against us.

Schedule