\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People in here actually turning down Conte as manager. You are either brain dead or just plain foolish haha.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I believe it is results coming up to the derby and the derby itself which will seal Gattuso’s fate.

Personally, I would like Gattuso to succeed, because he is one of us. Because he is a loveable perpetually enraged Ewok. Because of all he has achieved as a player. Because everyone loves a success story bred from numerous setbacks and limitations, and Gattuso has those limitations. He is not a handsome genetic freak like Maldini. Nor is he a cerebral tortured genius like Pep or Sarri. Rino is an everyman. We are all Rino.

I think all Gattuso needs is a tactical assistant if he doesn’t already have one. We all know how Rijkaard was the master motivator, the man manager, the frontman of the management team behind Dinho’s Barca but Henk Ten Cate was the tactician. What happened to that Barcelona? Was it Dinho’s partying (bless his soul), or was it the loss of Henk Ten Cate? We need help in set plays. We need to be more tactically flexible. It was a neat trick to go from 4-3-3 to 4-4-2 against Roma. What about more innovation? Maybe we needed to go 4-2-3-1 against Atalanta when Jack and Calabria were forced off.

And of course, Rino needs reinforcements in the winter. Hopefully the voluntary agreement will be sorted and we can buy 120m worth of players in Paqueta/Cesc, Paredes and say Pedro Guilherme with a fast winger, or as mentioned, a winger who can play as a centre forward when necessary.

Until the derby? This week should decide his fate with Empoli and Sassuolo. A minimum 4 points this week or he should be out. I would say 6, which should be the mentality, but Sassuolo is playing really well at the moment so going there will be tough. Plus Gattuso is De Zerbi's bitch haha.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Until the derby? This week should decide his fate with Empoli and Sassuolo. A minimum 4 points this week or he should be out. I would say 6, which should be the mentality, but Sassuolo is playing really well at the moment so going there will be tough. Plus Gattuso is De Zerbi's bitch haha.

You could be right.

My heart says he will turn it around and even if it takes a bit more time we need to be patient.

But we must finish in top 4 this year and we can't leave it too late.

It's a Catch 22. Sacking Gattuso would be heartbreaking. I just hope he will start a winning streak from tonight and extending way past the derby.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Is it me, or Gattuso is being very noisy lately?
And his comment on 3 points no matter what is not cool..

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
100% 3pointsforce

if you are scared go to church

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You could be right.

My heart says he will turn it around and even if it takes a bit more time we need to be patient.

But we must finish in top 4 this year and we can't leave it too late.

It's a Catch 22. Sacking Gattuso would be heartbreaking. I just hope he will start a winning streak from tonight and extending way past the derby.

Tonight is a must win or else he's probably playing for his job over the weekend. Leonardo gave Gattuso a subtle warning shot with his interview earlier this week that results need to start coming. They won't wait around. Juve and Napoli are already running away from Milan a month into the season. There are plenty of teams on Milan's level that will be playing for those last 2 spots.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
People in here actually turning down Conte as manager. You are either brain dead or just plain foolish haha.

Quote the person you wanna address.

Having no balls on public forum are worse than the two insults you just wrote.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
The away section for tonight's game against Empoli will be fully sold out with 3.800 Milan fans expected. [MilanNews]

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
ok. You are one of them.

d8e431bf3c7b6dd8a6c4205ba220cd96.gif

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i was banned for braindead, be careful :lol:

People that so no to class coaches like Conte deserve to continue having coaches like Inzaghi and players like Montolivo. People that say he is Juventino don't say the same thing when Ancelotti came over and had his success.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
If we are to replace Gattuso, we need a coach who has a playing style, now if you think Conte has a playing style please apply all what you described people who prefer other choices to yourself. Allegri did fail with a shitty squad and allegri is more proven as a coach.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
People that so no to class coaches like Conte deserve to continue having coaches like Inzaghi and players like Montolivo. People that say he is Juventino don't say the same thing when Ancelotti came over and had his success.

Ancelotti wasnt a juventino, he just coached them. Carlo has always been a Milanista :proud: I wouldnt say no to Conte but I wish there were better options, I'm sure the results will be better with Conte, but in the long term I dont believe in him and his football. It's like Spaletti with Inter, they get more points than before, but I wanna vomit everytime I watch that garbage football.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we are to replace Gattuso, we need a coach who has a playing style, now if you think Conte has a brain style please apply all what you described people who prefer other choices to yourself. Allegri did fail with a shitty squad and allegri is more proven as a coach.

Allegri just took Conte's team and built on it. You honestly think Allegri could do what Conte did from scratch? :lol:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
If we are to replace Gattuso, we need a coach who has a playing style, now if you think Conte has a playing style please apply all what you described people who prefer other choices to yourself. Allegri did fail with a shitty squad and allegri is more proven as a coach.

Allegri sucks my balls :star:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Allegri just took Conte's team and built on it. You honestly think Allegri could do what Conte did from scratch? :lol:

He did build a team that won scudetto over garbage that Allegri was with top class players, BUT Juve wasnt evolving under Conte.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
There you go. Yet you want Conte.

over Allegri or Gattuso maybe, but there are too many ifs with him and I dont think he suits this club long term. Allegri is a pussy and has always been one, fucking up locker rooms, cant deal with top players (watch him and CR7 pull each others hair once they fail an important game), is a shitty motivator and shits on creativity. Conte only shits on creativity, the rest is fine.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He did build a team that won scudetto over garbage that Allegri was with top class players, BUT Juve wasnt evolving under Conte.

Juve not evolving I'll take as a debate, but Milan are no where near that step. Conte was dominating Serie A. He took Italy to the limit with an average Italy against Europe's other big NTs. He won the premier league in his first season. I think he can have a down year once in a while, other class managers have as well lol.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
over Allegri or Gattuso maybe, but there are too many ifs with him and I dont think he suits this club long term. Allegri is a pussy and has always been one, fucking up locker rooms, cant deal with top players (watch him and CR7 pull each others hair once they fail an important game), is a shitty motivator and shits on creativity. Conte only shits on creativity, the rest is fine.

But you think Conte will be a good fit for the club. A public whiner with a little bitch attitude.

Yup keep going.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Juve not evolving I'll take as a debate, but Milan are no where near that step. Conte was dominating Serie A. He took Italy to the limit with an average Italy against Europe's other big NTs. He won the premier league in his first season. I think he can have a down year once in a while, other class managers have as well lol.

That's why I said results will be better with him, but he's only fine as a temporary measure with lack of other options. Im not even counting his last year, shit can happen. In UCL he's been mediocre so far though.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
In the meanwhile Borini is favored over Cutrone for today :lol: maybe he'll finally find his best position (being a log in front of the goal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule