• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
arent you Morata fanboi?

if he wasnt a pussy and mentally weak I'd want to have him over Belotti (that was the discussion back then), maybe if he came from Real he'd succeed with us if things went well, now I'd stay away from him cause his career has gone way downhill. So I wouldnt spend big on either.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Meh

Man Utd is a mess and Mourinho has been past it for quite some time (plus he has lost the locker room ages back)

I wouldnt judge any player (bar their arguably shit defense) on that team because of this.

I wouldnt mind him, but not for the stupid price that he was sold for.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Im on the fence with Zlatan. He is the most fun to watch player since Ronaldinho and still great. But we don't want to see less of Cutrone either...

I'm pretty sure we wont.

Cutrone has become our X factor, trump card per say.

Zlatan will actually be beneficial for him.

Plus, I believe Rino has a lot of love for Cutrone.

We need another experienced forward just in case Higuain gets injured. Cant rely on prospects and Cutrone isnt really there yet to lead the line week in week out. Let's remember he is only 20 yrs old.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
What do you guys think of Mousa Dembele as Biglia's backup/replacement?

Contract running out soon and was highly rated just a season back

Good and free.. but style wise will it fit though?
he is more of physical presence, tough, strong, make some strong forwrd runs.

i think a Biglia backup should be of the same Mold as him. a Tactical CDM.

this team have a lot of young players not tactically mature (and few years ago, we had tactically stupid players Monto, Noce, Abate and Co)
this is why Biglia is so important to this team.

so someone to help the team (mainly Midfield and defense) keep it's shape.
without shape, you'll have flashbacks of that midfield of the recent past.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Forget Higuain. Do you realize how much Cutrone will benefit from Ibra's through balls? Cutrone is literally the perfect strike partner for him.

cutrone's 94minute winner vs roma assisted by higuain through ball?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I wouldnt mind him, but not for the stupid price that he was sold for.

If he doesnt renew his contract he wont go for that price.

Unless of course the likes of Man City, PSG, Barca and co are willing to pay that.

In that case, I wouldnt mind losing out on him.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I wouldnt want Zlatan long term (theoretically, even if he was younger), cause we're finally creating some playing philosophy. Those years with Allegri when he just gave the ball to Zlatan and that was it were annoying. He did the same with Tevez later. Zlatan isnt a player needed in squads that are trying to establish some style and teamplay, but we desperately lack a 3rd CFW, and giving up on him would be stupid, half a year is safe.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i can make an exception for david beckham but besides that i dont want to deal with mls club, please

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
we are focused on young superstars

We already have our well seasoned stallwarts in gonzalo, biglia and reina.

Ibra can stay far away

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we are focused on young superstars

We already have our well seasoned stallwarts in gonzalo, biglia and reina.

Ibra can stay far away

source.gif

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wouldnt want Zlatan long term (theoretically, even if he was younger), cause we're finally creating some playing philosophy. Those years with Allegri when he just gave the ball to Zlatan and that was it were annoying. He did the same with Tevez later. Zlatan isnt a player needed in squads that are trying to establish some style and teamplay, but we desperately lack a 3rd CFW, and giving up on him would be stupid, half a year is safe.

You don't like Ibra, you don't like Tevez. I guess you aren't a fan of winning? :lol:

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yall talking about cocaine and going nuts with drugs yet your scared of zlatan, all talk

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Higuain and Ibra up top. Just get the ball to them and go defend. Mixed in with some Cutrone.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i'm not seeing it reported on any news channels

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I understood both Massaro’s original point and your response perfectly. Problem is, you were only looking at the positive impact Bosman deals had on the club whilst negating the detrimental impact in latter years. That’s what Massaro was alluding to.

Also, we suffered losses in Berlusconi’s early years but these were largely offset by revenues from winning trophies, sponsorship, merchandising and TV by being the most successful club in the world. The problem is when he stopped investing we still had one of the largest wage bills and incurred 100m annual losses whilst finishing midtable which is unacceptable. Bad Bosman deals were largely responsible for this.

I'm sorry, acting like Bosman deals were the downfall of Milan is just not true.

And Berlusconi has always run Milan at a loss. He just kept pushing money into the club. Talking about the wage bill as the problem denies the simple fact that he stopped putting money into the club, and because he didn't increase revenues, and relying on his largess to keep the club going, meant that we were constantly running at a loss. During good times and bad. It wasn't the Bosman ruling that changed that, it was a problem before and after.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Ye

The same Zlatan Ibrahimovice who made guys like Noce and KPB look like world beaters

The same Zlatan Ibrahimovic who combined well with Pato (altho debatable), Robinho and Cassano.

Forget Higuain. Do you realize how much Cutrone will benefit from Ibra's through balls? Cutrone is literally the perfect strike partner for him.

I dont get why people have a hard time in accepting that we need players who are proven winners. It's not like we are signing Ibra on a 5 year deal. He's coming on a short term loan and will understand that he will not start every game. We did the same when we signed the likes of Ronaldo and Beckham. It isnt anything new.

Or would you rather we go an splash the cash on yet another striker? Please propose names of forwards who would be make as much of an impact as Ibra as a backup while at the same time costing the same.

Ibra will come in and make everyone kiss is hand each morning. Did Cavani benefit from Ibra's through balls? Becks is a bad example he one of the most selfless players to play the game where Ibra is one of the most selfish.

Want I want is to spend cash on our future, give ourselves 2/3 years to grow, it takes time if we're going to do it properly.

Plus we have no sugar daddy, need to operate at a budget... we have this young kid from Brazil at a good price and need to add more of the same quality at a similar price eg Tonali, Barella... we have a top class forward, another can be added later on.

Future world wars will be fought over water... look at Barca, lost Neymar, Hannibal Lecter is losing it but are Barca arsed? Are they out spending 200M on a forward? Again, no... they are out buying 64 midfielders... and they are still interested in Pogba and the guy we also want from PSG.

We must strengthen our midfield... thats where the game in today... not at defence not at the top but in midfield! Its total football again... but for midfielders.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
You don't like Ibra, you don't like Tevez. I guess you aren't a fan of winning? :lol:

huh? Where have I said I didnt like Tevez, i said Allegri was using him like he used Zlatan. But Tevez could play as a part of the team, you get Zlatan and all attack becomes "throw the ball to the big nosed guy and he'll make plays". Thats why we sucked badly when he left, cause there was no philosophy other than that. We're building a good team now, so yeah I wouldnt want him long term. I never liked Zlatan, thats true, but we need him for half a year.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sandro Tonali
7 games.
2 assists (vs Crotone, vs Padova)

both his assist, I have to admit, is the similar style like Pirlo.
:monto:

I haven't watched Tonali except for those two clips, but he has a very similar style to Pirlo. It's scary.

I'm not saying we should buy him, I haven't watched him, but very similar in those clips.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
huh? Where have I said I didnt like Tevez, i said Allegri was using him like he used Zlatan. But Tevez could play as a part of the team, you get Zlatan and all attack becomes "throw the ball to the big nosed guy and he'll make plays". Thats why we sucked badly when he left, cause there was no philosophy other than that. We're building a good team now, so yeah I wouldnt want him long term. I never liked Zlatan, thats true, but we need him for half a year.

37 year old Ibra still terrorizes Serie A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule