\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
And now? Can you guess who is the bald heavenly guy in the lower part of the screen?

7702af5bad6322a911ecbeb90b46ac83.jpg

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
The good part is I dont see us dropping many points against teams like Benevento this year. Occasional wins like this and regular wins vs smaller teams would help us get there. The only thing I'm scared of is the guy in goal.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Why aren't the same people who shit on this team when something bad happens, not here when something good happens?

I can respect being pessimistic. But I don't get why I don't see your posts when things go well.

Hmm.

Who are you talking about exactly?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Not only has MR gifted us a win, he used his divine power to rid us of a sad troll for 5 months

Who?

Why aren't the same people who shit on this team when something bad happens, not here when something good happens?

I can respect being pessimistic. But I don't get why I don't see your posts when things go well.

Hmm.

Inter/Jube fans, no other logical explanation

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
i want to send a sincere apology to the "fans" of this club who spent time making mr memes last night and today.

an important lesson learned.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
extremely rare public appearance

lw6tHun.jpg

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope the team continues like this.

I love how lazy people are when they see Gattuso and then they think "oh, defensive midfielder who I know yells a lot? He only plays with grintA!!!!!"

Nah. Nope.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
laxalt and samu good buys.

i can see samu having a deulefeu like impact here...

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Laxalt played better today than he did against Napoli. I was not a big fan of his, I'll be honest. But I'm happy to be wrong.

Samu puts in great effort, like, it's really impressive the work-rate he has. But I didn't really see much attacking talent from him, yet. I hope he can really help us.

But like others have said, with a bench, this team can really do well.

Also: Higuain. Wow. He is playing like he's an older player who is better than all the kids. He did great today. His (disallowed) goal was great, I thought it was a little harsh to give it as an off-sides, but, I'm really happy that he had the mindset to look for the pass to win the game. It was a gorgeous pass to Cutrone to win. Loved his attitude.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
I like that Gordon Singer got to feel the power of a packed San Siro erupt with the near final touch of the game.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The good part is I dont see us dropping many points against teams like Benevento this year. Occasional wins like this and regular wins vs smaller teams would help us get there. The only thing I'm scared of is the guy in goal.

higuain vs those types of teams is beyond value

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Lucas Biglia had a ridiculous 98,2% pass accuracy while attempting 56 passes (he completed 55 of them). He also had 5 interceptions, 3 clearances and 2 tackles.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
congo do you recall when I said we would destroy roma?

and then there was some other fallout, which we dont need to bring up agian....

but do you remember that, and then we won.

and if i recall correctly, and i always do, you were also convinced of victory, and no other possible result.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Samu has great speed and dribbling skills. Will be vital to us this season I feel as hakan and suso can be very slow at times

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Lucas Biglia had a ridiculous 98,2% pass accuracy while attempting 56 passes (he completed 55 of them). He also had 5 interceptions, 3 clearances and 2 tackles.

we should drop biglia and play montoloser they said. Montoloser is a champion, and far better than bigliafraud they said.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule