\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A left forward is needed who can also play in the centre at times. That's better than having a striker who might only play a few games a year. Maybe Paqueta could do the job.

A winger and mid is the minimum for January if Milan are still in contention for something. I agree on the 3rd CF opinion. Doesn't make sense to spend on someone who will hardly play behind Higuain and Cutrone. Maybe if you can get someone on loan.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this is all on leo and maldini

starting the season with only higuain and cutrone as your only strikers when you play in 3 competitions... lmao

amateurish

They barely had any time to do anything this past summer plus the financial restraint with Uefa until that is settled. You can't really blame them. I would expect the real work begins starting January onwards.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
They barely had any time to do anything this past summer plus the financial restraint with Uefa until that is settled. You can't really blame them. I would expect the real work begins starting January onwards.

That's not really an excuse, they could've simply kept one of Kalinic, Silva or Bacca.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
How many times did I tell all of you we needed to keep kalinic ???

VERGOGNA

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
And thank fuck we got rid of them too

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Injuries are really messing with us right now.

Fucking #debth

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Injuries are really messing with us right now.

Fucking #debth

Injuries aren't messing with us, poor squad construction is. Going into the season with Higuain and Cutrone as the only two options up top is absolutely asinine... As was bringing in Bakayako.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
2-0 lazio vs udinese

them and inter will be finish top 4

us and roma out

lazio might have bad records vs top 4 but they beat teams they should be beating. We dont.

Inter can close games out, we cant. Thats why I am afraid

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i am officially putting a curse on you that you will never EVER *** a ********** if we finish out of top 4

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Starting 11 wise- we are good enough for top 4

Closing games out, dealing with injuries ect- Not sure

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Can you please fucking shut up.

You're being more pessimistic than Ash was

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

These "fans" are not worthy of this mighty club.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Still think we are making strides off the pitch and we are in the best position since 2012

Proper owners, proper professional directors, good footballing people with pedigree (e.g gandini/mauldini/gazidis) ect

Top 4- not this season, doesnt mean we cant progress of the pitch though. Get Conte ( gattuso done a good job but not as good as spalleti or inzaghi) and one top CM and we are golden

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Top 4- not this season, doesnt mean we cant progress of the pitch though. Get Conte ( gattuso done a good job but not as good as spalleti or inzaghi) and one top CM and we are golden

Charlie-Day-WTF.gif

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Still think we are making strides off the pitch and we are in the best position since 2012

Proper owners, proper professional directors, good footballing people with pedigree (e.g gandini/mauldini/gazidis) ect

2643976-2446446-1442683389-24464.gif

You post after every single match of our rivals saying that "My god they're doing well, no chance of us getting 4th"

Can you not see how that will irritate people, as well as being downright stupid?

Inter started the season like a sack of shit but now after beating Fiorentina and Sampdoria, they're definitely going to finish 3rd? Despite the fact that if we beat Empoli and Genoa, we'll be one point higher with a harder start?

Can you not see how stupid this is? It's like you're reading a book and giving us a nonsensical, pessimistic prediction of the end after every page.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
spaletti was brought for top 4 and he achieved that

I think here comes the question of whether Spalletti getting 4th is better than what Gattuso achieved.

If de Zerbi saved Benevento from relegation, would that be better than Spaghetti getting 4th?

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think here comes the question of whether Spalletti getting 4th is better than what Gattuso achieved.

If de Zerbi saved Benevento from relegation, would that be better than Spaghetti getting 4th?

Not sure tbh as Milan was a mess.. but spaletti is the better manager at the moment. Not to say Gattuso cant also get better with experience, but Milan cant afford to give managers time to grow. We need proven managers already

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
2643976-2446446-1442683389-24464.gif

You post after every single match of our rivals saying that "My god they're doing well, no chance of us getting 4th"

Can you not see how that will irritate people, as well as being downright stupid?

Inter started the season like a sack of shit but now after beating Fiorentina and Sampdoria, they're definitely going to finish 3rd? Despite the fact that if we beat Empoli and Genoa, we'll be one point higher with a harder start?

Can you not see how stupid this is? It's like you're reading a book and giving us a nonsensical, pessimistic prediction of the end after every page.

Its more the fact that Milan cant close games out which is a concern. I cant see milan winning more than 7/8 away games this season

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am back from my trip and I can give some info on what I saw.

1. This team is tired. I know it sounds dumb as it is still September, but believe me we were tired before the half-time. Especially Calabria looked quite weak physically (turned out he is sick). I have watched him live before and he was tireless, while this weekend he looked like a 45 year old with asthma. I guess he was fighting the fever and was not 100%.
2. Abate is shit. I never liked him even when he was at his "peak" but now he is utter shit. He was so easy to pass that Gomez and Zapata were not even interested in playing against him. Please kick him out already. He's been in Milan for like 10 years now and he has almost 300 games for Milan :fp::fp::fp: WTF????
3. Suso is quite underrated. He is a bit slow at times and looses focus easily but he is a VERY intelligent player. Almost any of his plays were with an idea, not just getting rid of the ball. He was the ONLY player on the field who was crossing to a specific target. He was not just kicking the ball towards the penalty area, but he was looking for a particular team mate and was finding him all the time. He needs more support though. I actually think that he will be a whole different player in 3-4-3 having Conti or Calabria at a more advanced position.
4. Gatusso lost the team IMO. He is screaming all the time and nobody is paying attention :D Literally
5. Hakan is not the player from last year. Apart from 1 good cross to Higuain he did nothing. I guess these personal issues with the divorce are taking their toll.
6. Higuain is a beast. During the warm up he had like 10 shots from outside the box and scored like 7-8 against both Donna and Reina. What we need to do is give him space to shoot from distance. Unfortunately this can't happen without Cutrone on the field, which leaves us with no subs at all, which means it is not happening.
7. We have a HUGE problem with set pieces. Every corner or free kick is a potential goal. Don't know why this is happening but it is absurd.
8. Romagnoli is handsome af.

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Fuckin' Insigne :( the only player I've wanted all this time from the crappy italian generation

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
I am back from my trip and I can give some info on what I saw.

1. This team is tired. I know it sounds dumb as it is still September, but believe me we were tired before the half-time. Especially Calabria looked quite weak physically (turned out he is sick). I have watched him live before and he was tireless, while this weekend he looked like a 45 year old with asthma. I guess he was fighting the fever and was not 100%.
2. Abate is shit. I never liked him even when he was at his "peak" but now he is utter shit. He was so easy to pass that Gomez and Zapata were not even interested in playing against him. Please kick him out already. He's been in Milan for like 10 years now and he has almost 300 games for Milan :fp::fp::fp: WTF????
3. Suso is quite underrated. He is a bit slow at times and looses focus easily but he is a VERY intelligent player. Almost any of his plays were with an idea, not just getting rid of the ball. He was the ONLY player on the field who was crossing to a specific target. He was not just kicking the ball towards the penalty area, but he was looking for a particular team mate and was finding him all the time. He needs more support though. I actually think that he will be a whole different player in 3-4-3 having Conti or Calabria at a more advanced position.
4. Gatusso lost the team IMO. He is screaming all the time and nobody is paying attention :D Literally
5. Hakan is not the player from last year. Apart from 1 good cross to Higuain he did nothing. I guess these personal issues with the divorce are taking their toll.
6. Higuain is a beast. During the warm up he had like 10 shots from outside the box and scored like 7-8 against both Donna and Reina. What we need to do is give him space to shoot from distance. Unfortunately this can't happen without Cutrone on the field, which leaves us with no subs at all, which means it is not happening.
7. We have a HUGE problem with set pieces. Every corner or free kick is a potential goal. Don't know why this is happening but it is absurd.
8. Romagnoli is handsome af.

shit on Abate as much as you want, but again it's freaking Calabria (who keeps getting praise on this forum... unbelievable... some people are so blind) and Kessie who are responsible for the goals against Atalanta. i still believe abate can bring some confidence in the defense with his experience and presence. This is btw one of the most main reasons that it's not working these days, there is just no leader on the field. You need a leader, simple as that.

and hakan, i am sure he is thinking more about his next instagram post than what he's doing on the pitch

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
shit on Abate as much as you want, but again it's freaking Calabria (who keeps getting praise on this forum... unbelievable... some people are so blind) and Kessie who are responsible for the goals against Atalanta. i still believe abate can bring some confidence in the defense with his experience and presence. This is btw one of the most main reasons that it's not working these days, there is just no leader on the field. You need a leader, simple as that.

and hakan, i am sure he is thinking more about his next instagram post than what he's doing on the pitch

I am not shitting on Abate. I am saying the truth. Also he is not a leader and you should know that. His confidence is quite low too. Always trying to get rid of the ball and that's it. Useless in offense and shaky in defense. He has no place in Milan

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
There was one situation from the Atalanta game that I got pissed at. The result was still 2-1 and it was like the 89th minute with us on the counter 3 vs 2 of them and Kessie, who had the ball, hardly ran to make it a dangerous counter :head: It was really a counter that should have made it 3-1

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Regardless of what you think of Calabria Abate is done man. he should be gone in January 100%

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There was one situation from the Atalanta game that I got pissed at. The result was still 2-1 and it was like the 89th minute with us on the counter 3 vs 2 of them and Kessie, who had the ball, hardly ran to make it a dangerous counter :head: It was really a counter that should have made it 3-1

That was Bakayoko who looked tired af despite being on the pitch for no more than 15 minutew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule